1.5.2 3GB Bukkit Server: Staff & Donor Needed.

xoom's Avatar xoom6/22/13 5:00 pm
6/28/2013 3:16 pm
memz12344321's Avatar memz12344321
Hi im xoom,
Investor, Owner, Creator of DomeCraft with my brother sevivas. DomeCraft a Economy, Survival server. With a huge major life experience waiting in Dome Craft. Were looking for staff and Donor to process our server to the next level. We need builders to finish One part of our map and staff to watch the server. Donor are welcome and rewards will given out when you decently Donate to us. Were also looking for technician but they must be experience with an age regulation of 22 and above. We will be looking forward to your application.

Ranks Needed:
-Admin
-Helper
-Police
-Patrol
-Helper
-Messenger
-Technician
-Head Admin
-Mod

Application-
Name:
IGN:
Experience:
Server History:
Staff History:
Why should we choose you?
Why shouldn't we denied your application.?
Build Experience:
Any other comment:
xoom
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2013 3:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
memz12344321
Name:Mehmet

IGN: Memz12344321

Experience: 9.5/10

Server History: I Have Made My Own Server And Am Succeeding A Bit:D

Staff History: I Am A Head-Moderator, Head-Admin And Co-Owner On Several Servers:D

Why should we choose you? I Am Kind, Fair And LOVE Minecraft!:D

Why shouldn't we denied your application.? Because I Will Invite More People And
Improve The Server If Needed!

Build Experience: I Am Good At Building But Not AMAZING And Really Love Building New Things And Experimenting!:)

Any other comment: I Really Am Looking Forward To Possibly Playing Here And Will Be Dedicated!:D
06/23/2013 12:42 pm
niky1214nik
Name:Chris
IGN:niky1214nik
Experience: 8.5/10
Server History: I am trying to make my own server but my pc is having problems so I can't
Staff History: I am admin, head admin and head moderator on several servers
Why should we choose you? I am a friendly person who likes helping people.I am fastly learning about bukkit plugins and I am a good redstoner. I am quiete often online and
Why shouldn't we denied your application.? I like helping and I am a honest person so i think that I could be useful for your server.
Build Experience: I am not a great builder but I like building small things with a lot of detail.
Any other comment: I am applying for this server because I like to help and also because I want to learn something for my future server
06/23/2013 12:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ellis_the_wizard
Why are we down
06/22/2013 7:02 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
boyobo
Application- Head Admin/Admin
Name:Thomas Hart

IGN: shorinjiryu

Experience:. I have owned minecraft since beta 1.8 and have a lot of experience. I am good with redstone and know how to deal with problems on a server.

Server History: Owner (my private server), Head Admin (199.102.237.133:16971), Mod (99.238.166.179), Helper (universecraft.simpleno.de:25566) (192.95.60.184) I have only been banned from one server because I was a noob at the time and I didnt know what "Griefing" was.

Staff History: I have been staff on multiple servers. Owner on one, Head Admin on one, Mod on one, And helper on two

Why should we choose you? I am a dedicated player, and will be on all the time. I will help out with the server to the best of my ability, and I know many minecraft plugins. I am a java coder and can help you with some plugins.

Why shouldn't we deny your application.? I am a very friendly person and hope to help out with the server to the best of my abilities.

Build Experience: I helped build the spawn of all of the servers I was staff on, and built many other structures. Although I only have one project posted, I assure you that I am a good builder.

Any other comment: Thank you for reading this and I hope you consider me- Shorinjiryu
06/22/2013 7:01 pm
Dead Feline
Application- Patrol
Name: Tom
IGN: Dead_Feline
Server History: mod for my sis server and builder for a friends server
Staff History: mod and builder
Why should we choose you? I am Fun to play with
Why shouldn't we denied your application.? Because I am sure you give everyone a fair chance
Build Experience: build spawn + city for my friends server
Any other comment: Please choose me I promise it will not be a mistake
06/22/2013 6:55 pm
Cobojojo
Application - Moderator/Admin
Name: Lincoln Wear
IGN: Lazer_Clawz (sorry for weird name my brother made it lol)
Experience: 2 years and I have been admin on another server and have hosted many servers
Server History:
Staff History: Admin, Moderator
Why should we choose you? I specialize in griefing, trolling hunting! I am very nice but I can be strict when rules are broken!
Why shouldn't we deny your application.? You can if you want but I am a very good builder and if I don't get chosen maybe I can still help out in events you guys have!
Build Experience: 3D Sculptures in Minecraft and a very good designer!
Any other comment: I hope you chose me, and if you don't, thanks anyways and I hope you the best of luck!
06/22/2013 6:46 pm
Nate_SeatFreez
Application-Moderator
Name:Nathan
IGN:SeatFreez
Experience:Co-Owner on a server that had like 40-50 ppl but now has like 10-15
Server History:
Staff History:mod, co-owner
Why should we choose you? i am very nice and love to play on servers like this.
Why shouldn't we deny your application.? You can if u wants to but i think i could be a very good friend/helper on this server
Build Experience:i dont know what you mean like good at building yes i am
Any other comment:
06/22/2013 5:34 pm
Ellis_the_wizard
Build Experience: I recently built a spawn for a server and on the server I'm admin on I created lots of things.
Other Info: I'm a boy who loves helping servers and I've been admin on 1 server and Mod on 3 others, I'm currently Mod on 1 now so that's 4
06/22/2013 5:30 pm
Ellis_the_wizard
Position:Moderator
IGN:Ellis_the_wizard
Name: Ellis
Experience: I've been Mod on 3 servers (All of which closed) I'm admin on 1 atm
Server history: None just yet but I'll play lots if accepted
Why I should be Mod: I should be Mod because I'm a loyal, trusworthy player. I'd never betray you and I love helping servers fend off rule breakers and helping them become popular It's great bein staff when people are breaking rules bevause it's good to know that you're in charge (if higher rank isn't online).I'll never abuse my powers and geerally won't use them (unless needed!)
Why shouldn't we deny you app: Because I'm a great staff member and I'm brilliant at helping servers.
06/22/2013 5:13 pm
DA_CHARMANDER1234
Applications:applying for head admin or technician
Name:justin
IGN: DA_CHARMANDER
Experience:i am very goood with plugin configuration
Server History:
Staff History:developr, admin, owner
Why should we choose you?i work well with othewrs and i deal with stress good
Why shouldn't we denied your application.?^^^
Build Experience:
Any other comment:
06/22/2013 6:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
xoom
"So far about technician is a probable not since were looking for 20 and above and were still reviewing your applications
06/22/2013 5:04 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
WinstonAndTungsten
Im a 16 year old boy called Tungsten and i have been told that i am a very freindly guy and good with other people and if there is a problem on your server i wil resolve it straight away. I am usually on minecraft for 4 hours per day and i am very dedicated.Also i Own 2 servers and am a donator on 10+ servers. So as you can see i am a great candidate fr your server. I am not asking for staff it does not bother me, just being on your server would be a great reward. I know how hard it is to run a server so share that difficulty with me!!

Applying for: Admin/Head Admin/Mod
IGN:TungstenWT
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome