Abyos whitelist application(like mindcrack)

mothafuckajones's Avatar mothafuckajones9/15/12 8:04 pm
10/4/2012 9:39 pm
xcorbzz's Avatar xcorbzz
Hey fello minecrafters looking for a server to play on with a cool group of people with out the worry of being greefed, do you like to build massive farms houses and other things then look no further than here. I started this server when i got tired of big server bs plugins that blocked some of minecrafts basic things (enderpearl tp being one) and the based the server off of many things I have built and altered with one thing in mind 90% of the time bigger is better. So if you are looking to have a good time playing minecraft with a small group of people and plan on being active just answer the following questions and maybe you will be accepted into our community.

1. How old are you?
2. Minecraft ign?
3. Do you have skype (y/n)
4. If yes to 3 do you have a mic and what is your skype name?
5. Do you have any previous minecraft bans if so what where they and for what reason?
6. On a scale of 1-10 how good are you with?
Redstone
Liquids
Mob farms
Large tedious builds
Sprites?
7. How long have you been playing minecraft ?
8. Are you able and or willing to provide a video or world download of your personal world to prove you skills?
9. How organized are you in minecraft?
10. Favorite minecraft block?
11. How active do you plan to be?
12. What is a BUD switch?
13. Favorite mob/animal?
14. Favorite biome?
15. If you don't know how to do something are you willing to research how? such as a large redstone build

Thank for your time in filling this out I will get to you shortly if i find that your answers meet the standard.

Some of these questions are aimed at seeing if you are able to take part of the youtube server series we are about to launch
mothafuckajones
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xcorbzz
10/04/2012 9:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. How old are you? 14
2. Minecraft ign? xCoRbZz
3. Do you have skype (y/n) yes
4. If yes to 3 do you have a mic and what is your skype name? Yes and jun.lim510
5. Do you have any previous minecraft bans if so what where they and for what reason? Nope I play fair and square
Redstone 8/10
Liquids 9/10
Mob farms 10/10
Large tedious builds 10/10 I'm really good at designing and building
Sprites? 7/10
7. How long have you been playing minecraft ? 2 years
8. Are you able and or willing to provide a video or world download of your personal world to prove you skills? You can watch my Youtube videos TheCokkiexCoRbZz
9. How organized are you in minecraft? Very, I have ACDC which is like if something's not symmetrical, I get soo like peeved about it and make it symmetrical right away.
10. Favorite minecraft block? Stonebrick cuz I like the look of it and it looks really good when you build something out of it. Laos cobblestone too.
11. How active do you plan to be? around 2 hours a day unless if i have to do something. i have lots of homework and sports so i might be a bit busy. but the weekends, i'll be gaming all day
12. What is a BUD switch? block updates switch
13. Favorite mob/animal? Cow, they give you food AND armour
14. Favorite biome? mountains, theres a lot of space to build.
15. If you don't know how to do something are you willing to research how? such as a large redstone build: I'll watch a video or search on google for pictures and just copy or summarize and make my own so I learn how to build it again

hope i can make it
mothafuckajones
10/01/2012 9:56 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
Canadian_broski or soulexe got in for one and I contact you via pm if i like your application
xcorbzz
09/28/2012 9:36 pm
is anyone getting whitelisted?
XxSwiftyxXs
09/25/2012 9:19 am
1. How old are you: 16
2. Minecraft ign: XxSwiftyxXs
3. Do you have skype: yes
4. If yes to 3 do you have a mic and what is your skype name:i have a a mic, and my skype is XxSwiftyxXs
5. Do you have any previous minecraft bans if so what where they and for what reason: never been banned
Redstone:6
Liquids:7
Mob farms:9
Large tedious builds:10
Sprites:7-8
7. How long have you been playing minecraft : since beta 1.3
8. Are you able and or willing to provide a video or world download of your personal world to prove you skills: yes
9. How organized are you in minecraft: i have ocd from playing this game lol
10. Favorite minecraft block: melon block
11. How active do you plan to be: i'll give as much time as i got
12. What is a BUD switch?: block update ditector switch used form turning somthing into a redstone signal
13. Favorite mob/animal?:slime/chicken
14. Favorite biome?: mountin
15. If you don't know how to do something are you willing to research how? such as a large redstone build: yes
emmy0021
09/22/2012 7:29 pm
1. How old are you?13
2. Minecraft ign?emmy0021
3. Do you have skype (y/n)yea
4. If yes to 3 do you have a mic and what is your skype name?yes i have a mic skype name:emmy00212
5. Do you have any previous minecraft bans if so what where they and for what reason?none
Redstone 7
Liquids 6
Mob farms 9
Large tedious builds 9
Sprites?I dont even...
7. How long have you been playing minecraft ?since 1.2.3
8. Are you able and or willing to provide a video or world download of your personal world to prove you skills?no
9. How organized are you in minecraft?I like to keep things simple and organized
10. Favorite minecraft block?gold block (butter block)
11. How active do you plan to be?At least 1 hour a day
12. What is a BUD switch?IDK
13. Favorite mob/animal?pig (bacon)
14. Favorite biome?plains biome
15. If you don't know how to do something are you willing to research how? such as a large redstone build-yea i will research it

I have a question how are you going to let us know who is in??
IceController
09/21/2012 11:16 pm
Level 1 : New Network
1. How old are you?
I am 12
2. Minecraft ign?
iceboy5000 (Not caps)
Yes
My MIC is connected to my headphones. Skype: Robowiz101
5. Do you have any previous minecraft bans if so what where they and for what reason?
Nope.

Redstone
7-8/10
Liquids
8/10
Mob farms
9/10
Large tedious builds
8/10 (If i have a helping.)
Sprites?
?!?!?
Since 1.0.0
8. Are you able and or willing to provide a video or world download of your personal world to prove you skills?
Yes.
I tend to get annoyed if I have everything random in chest and my inventory. But when i'm building i only get OCD when it's REALY annoying.
Gold Ore (Not Gold Block)
I am active almost everyday, But when I want to record it's only on certain days.
I'ts a redstone build: Its if you put a: Trapdoor, Door, Furnace, Jukebox next to the piston it updates the piston and it send a 1tick to a redstone dust.
13. Favorite mob/animal?
Pig!
14. Favorite biome?
Mushroom Biome
15. If you don't know how to do something are you willing to research how? such as a large redstone build.
I may if it's realy hard, but i can try my best if it's a little hard.

(I know I am too young but I think on the positive side of things. I have been said no to for the last 4 white-listed servers I wantes to be on.)
ImTheObjective
09/21/2012 4:33 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
1. How old are you? 15
2. Minecraft ign? ImTheObjective
3. Do you have skype (y/n) No
4. If yes to 3 do you have a mic and what is your skype name? N/A
5. Do you have any previous minecraft bans if so what where they and for what reason? No
Redstone - 6/10
Liquids - 8/10
Mob farms - 9/10
Large tedious builds - 9/10
Sprites? - Whats this?
7. How long have you been playing minecraft ? Since first version of Alpha was relieced.
8. Are you able and or willing to provide a video or world download of your personal world to prove you skills? No
9. How organized are you in minecraft? VERY - I have very bad OCD
10. Favorite minecraft block? Sandstone
11. How active do you plan to be? 2hours at least a day.
13. Favorite mob/animal? Cow
14. Favorite biome? Planes.
15. If you don't know how to do something are you willing to research how? such as a large redstone build - Yes, of course.

Thanks
-ImTheObjective
speedmonkey1
09/21/2012 1:50 pm
1. How old are you? turning 12

2. Minecraft ign? speedmonkey1

3. Do you have skype (y/n) no

5. Do you have any previous minecraft bans if so what where they and for what reason? i have never been banned

redstone: 2

liquids:6

mob farms: 8

long tedious builds: 7

sprites: what is that?

7. How long have you been playing minecraft ? since beta 1.6

8. Are you able and or willing to provide a video or world download of your personal world to prove you skills? sorry no

9. How organized are you in minecraft? i have OCD ssooooooo

10. Favorite minecraft block? DIAMOND BLOCK

11. How active do you plan to be? i will play about 7-9 hours a week

12. What is a BUD switch? block updates switch

13. Favorite mob/animal? piggy

14. Favorite biome? mountain biomes

15. If you don't know how to do something are you willing to research how? such as a large redstone build i am not very good at redstone
Soulexe
09/16/2012 9:40 am
1. How old are you? 12 almost 13
2. Minecraft ign? Canadian_broski
3. Do you have skype (y/n) yes
4. If yes to 3 do you have a mic and what is your skype name? Yes I have a mic , ton-nguyen
5. Do you have any previous minecraft bans if so what where they and for what reason? Once, I got framed for griefing. I think I was with the griefer, he asked for stone tools and I gave it to him cause he was new
Redstone 7
Liquids like lava and water ? 7
Mob farms 8
Large tedious builds I wanna build a giant circle hole like nebris' but I will take breaks here and there but in concerns of my building skills, 7
Sprites? 6
7. How long have you been playing minecraft ? After alpha came out I bought it
8. Are you able and or willing to provide a video or world download of your personal world to prove you skills? My computer got corrupted so my worlds are gone
9. How organized are you in minecraft? I have individual chests for my items
10. Favorite minecraft block? Cobblestone,or stone brick
11. How active do you plan to be? Very active , 2 hours each day unless I have to do something
12. What is a BUD switch? Block updates switch
13. Favorite mob/animal?cow
14. Favorite biome?plains or desert
15. If you don't know how to do something are you willing to research how? such as a large redstone build yes but I would try to make it myself first
SharpieSquad
09/15/2012 8:15 pm
Level 21 : Expert Mage
1. How old are you?
2. Minecraft ign?
kujtim2012
Yes
Pm If Accepted
None
Redstone
Liquids
Mob farms
Large tedious builds
Sprites?
What
9 months
Yes
On A Scale 9
Pickaxe
daily-probably every other day
I don't know
13. Favorite mob/animal?
Creeper
14. Favorite biome?
Jungle
15. If you don't know how to do something are you willing to research how? such as a large redstone build
Yes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome