☬ Action 1 MC ☬ SMP Recruiting Members ☬ Whitelisted Vanilla Experience ☬

AtomStation's Avatar AtomStation9/18/17 10:36 am history
9/24/2017 10:30 am
AtomStation's Avatar AtomStation

Hello PMC! I'm AtomStation, a proud member of the Action 1 MC Server. The owner of the server is FlamingSteel500 (FlamingSteel501 on PMC), but we will both be in charge of the application process of the server from here on out.

Action 1 MC is a whitelisted Minecraft SMP that seeks to bring people together to play good old vanilla survival Minecraft. Our server has a very small amount of plugins that do not take away from the vanilla experience at all, but are merely there for convenience to the server. The server has already been run for a couple of years between the owner and a few of his friends, but has recently had a reset that has now been open to the public for a few weeks. Since we have only just open up the public, we are still looking for new members to join us! We are just looking for members who are motivated and can be active on the server. DISCLAIMER: we are not looking for staff. If you apply in hopes of being a staff member, your application will simply be ignored.

Trailer:

• 24/7 uptime
  • Hourly backups
  • Community projects
  • One player sleeping
  • Active Discord server
  • Complete vanilla experience
  • Amazing tight-knit and active community

Most of the rules should be straightforward and common sense, but please do still go over them as they are important to our server
  • No griefing/steal (don't even bother, we have hourly backups and you will be banned)
  • Minor pranks are allowed, but should not be the main focus of the server
  • PvP is only allowed when both parties agree to participate
  • No cheating/hacking
  • AFKing is allowed, as long as it is not for a farm that could cause a large amount of lag to the server
  • Swearing is allowed, though please do not be excessive with it
  • Do not leave floating trees and one block pillars, and try to fill up creeper holes
  • Build your shops, small houses, and community farms at spawn (to build large farms or farms in the sky at spawn, permission must be granted by the owner)
  • Your main base should be built away from spawn (spawn is a 2000 x 2000 square, with x=0, z=0 being the center. When building your main base, just make sure that one of your x or y coordinates are more than 1000 or less than -1000)
  • Your base should not be built in the nether or the end
  • Treat each other with respect

We are looking for players who are willing to commit their time into the server and play alongside all the other members of the server. Discord is a must as it is the absolute easiest way for us to communicate outside of the server itself.

Though we do not have any age restrictions and we are accepting players of all ages, you have a better chance of being accepted if you are 14 or above. We expect maturity out of our players, so we expect to see maturity in your applications as well.

If you are actually accepted into the server, please do give the server a try. Please do not just join for a few minutes and never come on the server again. Please at least try the server out for a few hours, and if you are unsatisfied, let me or the owner know so that it is easier for us to keep track of everything in the server.

If you would like to record or stream on our server, please go ahead and do so!

To all those interested in the server, please fill out this application using the format below and post it as a reply to this thread. (Or if you really wish to, you can also apply on our website, though it would be more convenient for both you and me to have it just be here).

IGN (in game name):
Discord (including the four digit code after your name: <username>#xxxx):
Timezone/Country:
Why you want to join us:
A bit about yourself (optional):
How good are you at building:
How well do you understand the game:
Your favorite part of the game:
Anything else:

If you are accepted, one of us will be sending you a friend request on Discord so that we can discuss a bit more about the server. My discord is: atomic#3441, and FlamingSteel500's discord is: FlamingSteel500#5738.

Thanks to all who read through all of this and applied! Our goal is to create a community where people can simply get on the server and hangout. We would love it if that could be a reality for our server. I wish all of those applying good luck!
- Atom
AtomStation
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage