Name Dmytro
IGN Dymma
Age 16
Timezone UTC+00:00
Discord Dymma #6620
Email dymma.business@gmail.com
Active Time 5+ Hours per Day

My Past Experience

I've started moderating server since 2013.
My first server ever being a Portuguese server, my staff position was Admin.
My latest achivements was Moderator at MC-Central and Helper at Hypixel.
And a lot of "Mini-Servers" that weren't finished or didn't passed the 200+ people.

My Aptitudes

I've some experience as you saw, they aren't adrift.
I'm cheerful and responsible. If I have a work I do it right, don't expect nothing from me beside professional posture. I'm peaceful, as I can solve any problem without using toxic behavior or anything simular.
And many others.

How to contact me

Small Questions Respond to this post
Medium Questions Add me on Discord
Big Questions or Projects Email me or Message me at Discord

Last words

This was my application. Hope it was enough to you to contact me.
Thanks for reading it,
Regards ~Dymma
Dymma
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2017 11:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
KorChaos
1. IGN- iOnlyUseP90
2. Timezone- UTC +08:00
3. Name- Amir Harris
4. Age- 14
5. How much experience do you have as a staff member?
I Was A Head Adminstrator For 2 Years On EntityPVP.org! A 150 Players Slots Hosted By CreeperHost! It Was A Fun Addictive Server To Play On! It Was Successful And Had Mainly 100+ Players Online! But I Didnt Like How The Owners Were Treating The Problem As In Letting The Staffs Do All The Job And Then Having The Owners To Take All The Credits! So I Retired On That Server Without A "Boom"! I Was Even A Adminstrator On MinersDream.org! A 50 Player Slots Hosted By HostHorde! It Was A Fun Minigame Server! With Active Fun Staffs! But Sadly There Was Little Amounts Of Players Playing! There Was Around 10+ Players Online! The Server Was Shut Down Due To Lack Of Players!
6. What can you do to help the server? I Love The Minecraft Community! I Enjoy Helping It, I Like To Build Creations For The Good Of The Community! And For My Enjoyment Also! I Dont Rage, If I Were To Retire I Would Say My Goodbyes And Demote Myself So I Can See Myself As A Good Member Of Your Team!
7. What is your weakness? Being Offline Abit Fast
8. What are you good at? I Am A Fast Learner And I Am Good With PEX, GroupManager And Some Other Plugins!
9. Why do you want to be staff? I Love The Fun Active Friendly Staffs Online! The Server Is Fun! And It Is Common That If There Are Friendly Staffs There Will Be More Friendly Players!
10. How much time can you put into the server? 5 Hours Daily!
11. Do you have skype/discord? Skype : korrozclerz
12. Anything else we need to know? If I Would Like To Think Of My Maturity Level Its Around 6.5/10, I Love The Common Jokes! I Have Fun With What I Do, I Curse, And Do Lots Of Silly Things! Though I Am Serious When Matter Requires Me To Do So!

Thank You For Reading!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome