AerisGaming Community *HIRING ADMINS*

DamnCreeperEater's Avatar DamnCreeperEater3/14/13 2:35 pm
1 emeralds 122 7
3/14/2013 8:48 pm
Glenn Rhee's Avatar Glenn Rhee
Hello! AerisGaming is looking for admins and builders for our faction server.
So far we are a Minecraft community, but hope in the future to expand to other games.
Below are three positions we still need to help start the community up!

[2/3]Owners - Run their own server under our community name. They will have a forum section on the website, and can keep 80% donations earned. They will need to have their own server paid for, and staff at the ready. We will be helping in any way possible to advertise, design logos, and staff if needed. You will have full control over everything that goes on in the server, from the staff to the plugins. The community will provide your server with a loyal player base that will constantly bring you new players!

[1/6]Admins - Keep the website and servers running smoothly. They watch over the players, and tell us how each server is doing. They also suggest what plugins should be added. Head Admins will need to tell us how well each server is doing, and what the players would like to see.

Recruiters- Find us new possible server owners, sponsors, or team leaders. They are often looking for sponsors and advertising opportunities. They also help maintain the community website and find players for our servers. 10% of our server's profits will go to you.

We are also looking for builders to help us complete our spawn!

If you're interested in applying for a position, please post some general contact info and a little bit about you below. You can reach me through Skype - ICMControllers I hope to start the community as soon as possible.
DamnCreeperEater
Level 42 : Master Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/14/2013 8:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Glenn Rhee
IGN: BLACKOPSKING1
Applying for: Really any staff where I can help people.
About me: I have admined on many servers before but none currently. I take the job very seriously. I love to get along with people and start to get to know all of the people on the server and I am available quite a bit. I can help build and can demonstrate building on the server. I pretty laid back but serious when needed to be and I have a knowledge of server maintenance. I think I could create a pretty well affect on the server and I would really be glad if I had just gotten moderator if I did get hired. Thank you for your time!
03/14/2013 8:43 pm
Sharts1
IGN: ShartsInPants
Applying for: Head Admin or just Admin
About Me: I am an Admin on Miner's Guild - a 70 slot towny server. I am great with any plugin you may have, because they are easy for me to learn. I know pex extremely well, i can help conigure plugins and more. I don't even want to be paid. I am 14 but pretty mature, i can be fun though too I am a decently good builder and i love to help out anyone and everyone. I know how to spot hackers and deal with them fairly. I am really the whole package. If you don't believe me, you can put me through some tests!
Thank you so much!
-ShartsInPants (I hate my name too thats why we have /nick)
PS. I can message you my server's IP, and please message me yours xD
03/14/2013 8:32 pm
Glenn Rhee
Sent skype request
03/14/2013 3:35 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
alemaly
I dont have skype but read my forum on my forum profile
03/14/2013 3:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1086586