Age Of Elves | Recruiting Plugin Managers | Development Mode

Roldorin's Avatar Roldorin1/25/16 12:23 pm
1 emeralds 139 4
1/26/2016 12:15 pm
Roldorin's Avatar Roldorin
Hello everybody , I am here to recruit a few plugin managers that are mature and experienced. This server is hosted on my computer for now to develop the server. When I am ready to release it I will buy a server from a host of my choice and my other manager's decision and upload the files to the server and open it to the public. This server is unique, the theme is Towny Wars we will be having working catapults and other siege engines if we hire a plugin developer and many other things to come a little after the server has been released. Here is the application template. Don't make it to short or it will be denied. We are going to call you on Skype for proof that you are the age you provided in your application we can check if you are using a voice changer and if you don't call us you aren't get your position. Sorry for being so strict I just don't want players being hired just to fool around on my server.

Spots left [0/2].

IGN:
Age (14+ Required):
Skype (Required):
How long have you been working with plugins?:
How can you contribute to the server?

Thank you for reading I hope you have a nice day .
Roldorin
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Nix
01/26/2016 11:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: iFlarez / AgentSix
Age (14+ Required): 15
Skype (Required): iFlarezMCL
How long have you been working with plugins?: Since around 1.2 I am a experienced java developer 3 years experience, currently still practicing / improving my work. Also learning web development > http://iFlarez.xyz (XYZ tld is a choice of course xP as it fits very well IMO). I have experience running / developing multiple servers as well as custom plugins, but I do not work free when it comes to custom plugin development. I am currently working on a new plugin called MCAddons which I can explain a little later if needed.
How can you contribute to the server? I can contribute to the server in many different ways, None of which are limited.
Roldorin
01/26/2016 12:15 pm
Accepted, welcome to the team! I don't need any custom plugins made I just need my server setup with perms etc.
jaycraft05
01/26/2016 11:19 am
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: Jaycraft05
Age (13+ Required):16
Skype (Required): jayplayzmc122
How long have you been working with plugins?:i have many server and one very popular one i have had a ridiculous time with plugibs
How can you contribute to the server?
i can make it better advertise help and much much more
Roldorin
01/26/2016 11:28 am
Denied, sorry you have to put in much more detail in your application. I will be contacting you on Skype to make sure you arr really 16.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome