Aincrad Factions, Recruiting Staff

acetonyman's Avatar acetonyman8/12/16 8:02 pm
8/19/2016 8:11 pm
Davidxslayer's Avatar Davidxslayer
Hello, My name is Acetonyman, you can call me Ace, or ColonelAce I am currently hiring staff and builder if you would like to apply please fill out one of the forms below into the comments. App format is below

Must be age 14+ to apply

Builder:

Why Do You Want To Be A Builder?
Why Should We Choose You As A Builder:
List Of Builds:

Moderator/Admin

Which Role Are You Applying For?
Do you have any prior experience? If so please list server.
Why Do You Want To Be A Staff For Us?
Why Should We Choose You From Other People Applying?
Skype?
Extra?

(If You Want To Be A Youtuber Send A Link Of Your Channel)

(SKYPE IS REQUIRED)
Aincrad.serv.nu
acetonyman
Level 14 : Journeyman Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/19/2016 8:11 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Davidxslayer
IGN:Davidxslayer
Which Role Are You Applying For? Mod
Do you have any prior experience? If so please list server. I actually am a Mod and Co-Owner in a McPe Server so Umm Idk bout PC :/
Why Do You Want To Be A Staff For Us: I am currently looking for a server that i can help . i see lots of server with a small amount of people so i'd like to help the server through out chat and i would also help advertise.
Why Should We Choose You From Other People Applying?: Umm this is kinda hard but. I wanna try helping Servers and i would like this to be my first Pc server that im a Staff for but thats not all , Im actually just trying to help even tho i dont have experience in doing this then i gain more experience so that i could help others ._.
Skype? Mine is Christian_Ocampo38 ... :-: the username is Davidxslayer
Extra? i dont go to skype that much but i'll be there when told ... also i sort of a typo :-:
08/16/2016 1:05 am
acetonyman
bump
08/16/2016 12:45 am
acetonyman
bump
08/15/2016 3:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Chomps76
IGN: Chomps76
What role: Any will be fine. im a good designer in building btw
Any experience: Yes but the server shut down and i was a helper
why: cause i think the most important thing about servers is that they have to have people helping the guests.
Why should you choose me: casue i have a bit f experience and all i want is for the guests to be happy and mabye they might come back with others
Skype: will tell you privatly as i dont want other people having it
Extra: all that i want is for guests to be happy and have a good time on this server and know that everyone is happy to help. A server with peace is better than a server with people raging at everyone
08/15/2016 2:48 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheToneUp
Moderator/Admin

IGN:TheToneUp
Which Role Are You Applying For?Mod or Admin is fine.
Do you have any prior experience? If so please list server. Yes. Multiple servers all which were a few years back and since have faded away. I am currently staff on an active server called Stellar Craft.
Why Do You Want To Be A Staff For Us? To help others and ensure that everyone has a fair experience and a good experience. I want to be as helpful as I can to everyone and anyone who joins the server and will do my best to recruit for the server and make sure people come back.
Why Should We Choose You From Other People Applying? Experience speaks for itself. I will be friendly and give all a fair treatment and will only act on a well rounded, fair perspective and do whatever I can to keep people out of trouble. I will be a nice person and a friend to all but will not be afraid to do what has to be done after all other steps have been taken.
Skype? Already added you.
Extra? I just really want to help all on the server and make it a fun and enjoyable experience for all
08/14/2016 4:02 pm
acetonyman
bump
08/14/2016 1:27 am
acetonyman
still looking for staff
08/13/2016 4:55 pm
egkrogue
yay i got mod
bump
08/13/2016 4:28 pm
egkrogue
IGN: HouseholdBleach
Which Role Are You Applying For? Moderator
Do you have any prior experience? If so please list server. In the past, I was on a team that stops hacking on Mineplex. The team was led my Staff members and had two subteams. I managed one subteam and was responsible for hundreds of bans in a couple of months. This shows that my skills are trusted by Mods and I can get work done efficiently.
Why Do You Want To Be A Staff For Us? I want to use my good knowledge of hacking and helpfulness to help with smaller servers like his one. I also want to use my position to spread positivity and show people the great community and people that play on the server.
Why Should We Choose You From Other People Applying? I believe I should be chosen because I am more mature and friendly than most people. I have good people skills and I hope to use them for good. I also have a true passion to help people and not just use my rank for power.
Skype? roguechoked
Extra? thanks for reading.
08/13/2016 4:09 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Kajplayz
IGN:kajplayz
Which Role Are You Applying For?Admin
Do you have any prior experience? If so please list server.
elitefactions,zoomfreedom,swagpvp,cubecraft got demoted on cube tho for banning some1 that i thought he hacked

Why Do You Want To Be A Staff For Us? because its a nice server and i would love to help it , i would really like if you will accept me i can help your server grow and i love to help it
Why Should We Choose You From Other People Applying? i am really helpfull
and i have a yt channel with 59 subs i can get people a good mc server and i am very mature and i wont grief, im funny and not to serious i will respect everyone s opinion
Skype? kaj.playz
Extra?i live in the netherlands in gelderland timezone ce 20 hours a week or more onlione im a boy. hope i get accepted respect if i dont

bye -Kaj
08/13/2016 4:02 pm
egkrogue
free bump yw
08/13/2016 4:01 pm
egkrogue
IGN: HouseholdBleach
Which Role Are You Applying For? Mod
Do you have any prior experience? If so please list server. I was a manager of a subteam that is led by mods on Mineplex. This means I was trusted by mods on Mineplex.
Why Do You Want To Be A Staff For Us? I want to help out smaller servers.
Why Should We Choose You From Other People Applying? I have experience and good knowledge of hacking.
Skype? roguechoked
Extra? I also applied for youtube rank, hopefully if I don't get mod, I can get YT rank.
08/13/2016 3:57 pm
egkrogue
Hi I am a youtuber with 125 Subscribers. www.youtube.com/c/egkrogue
I want to make vids on this server! im 14 btw
08/13/2016 3:54 pm
acetonyman
bump
08/12/2016 8:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Manchiee
IGN:Manchiee
Why Do You Want To Be A Builder? Because i want to help you guys out.
Why Should We Choose You As A Builder:I'm a fast builder and get everything done on time
List Of Builds:I can show you through skype
Extra:Do work on pay but very low don't charge much.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome