Alagaesia Eragon Server being built, need builders

StaticxCharge's Avatar StaticxCharge8/9/14 6:53 pm
1 emeralds 190 5
8/11/2014 6:05 pm
StaticxCharge's Avatar StaticxCharge
I am currently starting a Server Based upon the Inheritance Cycle of books. The building has begun, the map has been made and we are in the process of building all the towns and cities of the world of Alagaesia, for those of you who are not familiar with the Series, Alagaesia is the world where the books take place. The map is an exact match to the one in the books. We will have ALL the races, urgals and werecats included.As well as kings and queens, Leaders and Chiefs, and yes of course, the Dragon Riders. I will posting more info on the server as we close nearer to the release date of the server. This is a 24/7 server.

For right now I am currently seeking builders to help along the process of the building of the server as there is still a lot to do. You must be good at building medieval style and be able to build a whole town on you own in short time. I am seeking mature individuals who hopefully might know the series, if you do not that is fine as well. There is no age limit for this.

Application for these positions is an open format. Simply tell me why I should consider you.Please just include your ign, your real name, your age, and your skype name if you have one.

If you prefer to contact me through skype my name is william.stanley9, you can also pm or try and contact me through teamspeak, my server address is NHHostin.guildshout.com, my name is grotonguy66D
StaticxCharge
Level 1 : New Miner