Deleted Forum :)

CBG Productions's Avatar CBG Productions4/24/15 10:17 pm
4/30/2015 5:22 am
Anthony_Brah's Avatar Anthony_Brah
Deleted
CBG Productions
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2015 5:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Anthony_Brah
Name:
My name is Anthony Sanchez.

IGN:
Anthonyy

15, almost 16, but I am very mature for my age.

Position/Rank Wanted:
I would like any, but Admin is a preferred choice.

Position/Rank Experience:
I used to own my own server, it was build amazingly, we had everything, just lacked donations, therefore we could not keep it running. I am also a Administrator on a server that gets about 70-80 prime time and about 300-400 on the Hub. I wont post the IP but if you want I can give it in Skype or show proof of my rank. I am also helping my friend with his own server and it's come quite a long way.

How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?:
I think my main benefit would be experience and knowledge. I am quite good with permissions, being an Australian Air Force Cadet, I know discipline. I know rules, know my limits and I'm not all serious, just like everyone, there's a funny side to me too. I like helping! In fact I love it. I am good with spelling, punctuation, grammar and I can defiantly set a good role model for other staff and players.

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?:
Everyday I can dedicate about 3-4 hours, depending on how much homework I have or if my girlfriend/friends want me to go out. I try to be as active as possible but being in a accelerated program at school, I tend to get a lot of homework.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?:
Because I understand that you are in need of staff, and it would be a great pass time for me. It will also allow me to broaden my skills and learn new things. I can also meet some really nice people.

Any other things you want us to know about you?:
Sure, why not right? I am currently living in Australia, I've lived here my whole life! That's right, the land down under. I come from a French/Irish decent, French on my fathers side and Irish on my mothers. I play Indoor Soccer (Football) for my school and we are doing quite good so far, we could improve, just like everything. I love to hang out with my friends, go to the movies, shopping and I also like school. I have high hopes and dreams so I need a good education to for fill them. Currently I am a Leading Cadet (LCDT) in the Australian Air Force Cadets and when I am older I am hoping to be a Ground Mechanical Engineer in the RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force). I love meeting new people and making friendships with who ever.

I hope to be apart of your staff team,
Sincerely,

Anthony.
04/30/2015 5:19 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
baddevilboy98
Name: James
IGN: baddevilboy98

Position/Rank Wanted: Mod/ Head - Mod/ Admin

Position/Rank Experience: I have been Admin on numerous servers, Mod and Co - Owner.
Note: This was back in older Minecraft, and most of the servers shut down due to Money issues.

I am friendly to everyone! I'd love to make new friends and have trusting friendships with the players and staff. I do not abuse powers and i enforce your rules.
I take my time to help each player individually with problems they may encounter, i will also be one of the first to raise their hands if a fellow staff member is requesting help.

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: I can dedicate at least 5 hours a weekday, and as long as i want on a weekend.
I can spend more time on weekdays after my birthday as ill be getting a new PC.

Im looking for a server to settle down on, hence if im settling down, i would like to help that server in any ways i can.
I like helping people out, its just the sort of person i am.

I'm nice! I'm from Australia and im easy to talk to!
I'm a fair and non judgmental person. I can be funny when i want to and i work well with people of any age!

Thank you for reading,
Even if i do not get a spot on the server i would like to play!

Yours sincerely
James.
04/30/2015 4:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SketchingCraft
You dont even check my app
04/26/2015 7:23 pm
RektSai
Name: Thomas Sanders

IGN: RektSai

Skype: InSAiNxSLAY3R ~ Thomas Sanders ~ Shadow as profile ~

Position/Rank Wanted: Server-Manager

Position/Rank Experience: I have been a Server-Manager on ExiledMC before, while it is shut down due to griefing, i can still show you proof if needed, as i can turn it on, just to prove i am server-manager on the server ^w^

For this question, I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling

: I can dedicate basically the whole day after school. I get off of school at around 2:30-ish (EST) and can play until 10:30. While also being able to play all day on the weekends. (sometimes, if im not out, and will notify you if i am ever out, on skype.)

To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players, and being active everyday possible.I can easily handle large groups of people as i have had experience as an admin / owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, (since release i believe) and love it. I know almost all basic / intermediate commands of what an admin should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. The only thing i can not do so good, is build, because i am not a very creative person when it comes to building huge and cool structures.
04/26/2015 7:03 pm
KMKisLyfe
Name: Kaitlyn Kaufman

IGN:KMKisLyfe

Position/Rank Wanted:Moderator or Admin

Position/Rank Experience: I have been Admin on a server and Moderator on two. All these servers shut down.

How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?: I am a hard worker so I can benefit by helping out with those who have questions or needs.

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: I can be on for about 3-5 hours per day.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?:I am a hard worker and I love to answer questions and also love the server.

Any other things you want us to know about you?:I am a go getter and hard worker. I live in the central time zone.

I hope you take me into consideration. I will hope to hear from you soon!
04/25/2015 1:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XxStormcrafterxX
Overall Staff Application:

Name: Will

IGN: falseConfig

Position/Rank Wanted: Admin or Moderator whatever is needed.

How can you benefit other staff members/players by joining our staff-team: I am a very hardworking and dedicated person and I know how to get things done quick and efficiently but I can be fun and make others laugh at non serious times

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day: As much as you need as long as school does not interfere.

Why do you want to become staff on our server: Because this server honestly sounds like its going to be epic and I just want to be apart of that and to help it grow and prosper to fulfill its ultimate potential.

Any other things you want us to know about you: I really hope you accept me as any position because I believe that I can be an asset to the staff team and server.

Thanks for reading!
~Will
04/25/2015 12:23 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
Alm0stFamous
Name:
Henry

IGN:
PulseFirePvP

Position/Rank Wanted:
Whatever is available.

I have owned many servers, some have more been successful then others. Most were started as projects to help a friend, or fulfill a particular need of a close friend. I have also been Admin, Co-Owner, etc on many servers. I know how to use plugins, I can help configure plugins if the need be

First of all, I can help any player on the server with a variety of issues, in a variety of ways. I have a lot of experience dealing with conflicts between people, and sorting them out. I get along well with my peers and my superiors, along with the people below me.

Ah this is a tricky one. This all depends on my sports schedule (Currently in baseball season). I can play probably 4 hours a night on weekdays (no game) and 1-1.5 hours on days that I do have games. Every weekend I can play as long as you need me to. Once summer arrives (Sooo close) I will have a LOT more free time.

I have always wanted to be a part of a good RPG server. I think it will be a very fun experience to be a staff member on a brand new RPG server. I think I can provide some good ideas and help out with the development.

I can't build VERY well. It isn't terrible, but it definitely not one of the strengths.
04/25/2015 12:06 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Foosky
Name: Will

IGN: FuzzyHusky

Position: Well i'm a little confused on the staff system here, but I would hope to get Moderator/Helper, (either works for me) Putting me at Junior Mod would also not be a problem

Position experience: Every server I have been staff on, I have been either Helper or Moderator. Nothing above. I have been working with the Moderator position for quite some time now. I feel like I am very experienced with all of the commands it has to offer. Now, each server has there own permissions, so it will take a minute to get used to your permissions if I get accepted. Thanks

How can you help the other staff members: Well, I can give suggestions, I can work with them, I am very lenient and open to many ideas, so I am definitely not a "my way or the high why" kind of guy. I am mature and will always know my place in the hierarchy and make sure to stay in it.

How many hours can you dedicate to our server: Well, since summer break is around the corner, you can expect me to be on at least every day. But, up until summer break I may only be on during Saturday, Sunday, and Friday. But here in about a few weeks, I will make up for a LOT of those absences.

Why do you want to become staff on our server: I would like to become staff because I love seeing communities grow and thrive. It would be a great honor to help on a server that has the potential to have a big player base. I am very lenient, but also know when enough is enough, I am good at solving disputes and working with frustrated players.

Any other things you want us to know about you: This is a little off topic, but it does help, I am a quarterback for my schools football team, so I know leadership skills very well. I know how to get out of tough situations and solve problems fast. I am a quick thinker and know my way out of things. Thanks!

-FuzzyHusky
04/25/2015 11:17 am
CBG Productions
Still looking for staff!
04/25/2015 10:53 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
XirodFTW
Name: Al

IGN: XirodFTW

Position/Rank Wanted: Moderator

Position/Rank Experience: I have owned my own server w/ Faction, Skyblock, Creative & PvP. I have been an admin on couple of server and a mod on a nother and i have been a developer on a highly good server.

Well, I can motivate them from joining tell them why its good
show them what its all about do my job anyone thats in need i will help
and player can reflect on.

I can spend about 1-2 hours on a weekday due to school and
sports. On the weekends about 3-4 being on and off and thats pretty
much it

As you can see you guys are in need of staff and your server sound pretty cool
to me. I also like being moderator because I know what I am doing and stop people
from harm and spammers and adverts and all that. I Just like helping people
a lot and thats what i will do and i can help with plugins and I enjoy playing the role of a mod.

I'm 13, but I'm super mature. I do GFX (Graphic Design) and people tell me I'm good,
& also i do VFX (Video Editing) so I just make video and parkour videos with friends and make shot films. I have youtube channel name IIXirodII i am currently 138+ Subs and over 35k Views, I can code and and i know a lot about servers and stuff dealing with DDos threats and more. Also I don't just play Minecraft I play other games like DayZ and stuff.
Link To My Art Work: http://myfolio.com/IIXirodII
Link To My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/IIXirodII/
04/25/2015 9:47 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
04/25/2015 9:58 am
CBG Productions
Accepted, further information will be shared by skype.
04/25/2015 9:13 am
CBG Productions
Still looking for staff!
04/25/2015 2:37 am
jedij0
Name: Joe
IGN: jedij0
Position/Rank wanted: Admin
Position/Rank experience: 1 year worth of experience as Admin/co owner i know a large amount of perks with most plugins. I always follow the rules to the letter.
How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?
I am good at talking to people making sure everything stays running smoothly and will make sure no one trolls to the best of my ability, plus i can help out more new staff members who do not know how everything works and i am very patient!

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day: During the school week not much more then popping in every now and again other then this week where school is out but during the weekends unless something pops up i am free and will make sure to turn up ASAP.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?: I just like the idea of watching a server grow and become better and more popular over time with me helping out every now and again. I just would love to see the server grow with my help.

Any other things you want us to know about you? I am a troll slayer
04/25/2015 9:13 am
CBG Productions
Accepted, further information will be shared by skype.
04/25/2015 2:00 am
MAGREV
Name:
Venyamen

IGN:
MAGREV

Position/Rank Wanted:
Builder/Admin/Mod

1 year experience. Trust me, I get sh#t done.

Help others blah.. blah.. Make this server concisely detailed, organized, and sexy.

Well, I sleep during the day and play during the night. You can say my schedule is fu##ed up. Meaning I'll be on when I want to be on. {10 hours per week at least}

I want kids to say "Venya, I need your help" or "Did you build this Venya? Nice..."

Yes, I'm Russian. Believe me when I say this, I'm the real deal. You cannot go wrong with me. Ever.

-Venya approves
04/25/2015 9:12 am
CBG Productions
No Skype, no acceptance. Builds are serious under my hand, I am a team builder, not a lone wolf. Sorry. Plus there's not a whole lot of swearing on our server since it's minecraft. Declined.
04/25/2015 1:23 am
king3than
Name:Ethan klein

IGN:king_ethan123

Position/Rank Wanted:Admin or head-mod

Position/Rank Experience: I have Been admin on multiple servers

How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?:I can benefit the staff members and players by helping them if they got trouble or they are confuse in somethin i can also build,suggest some plugins,

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: almost All of my time

Why do you want to become staff on our server?: Because I would like to help your server out

Any other things you want us to know about you?: I Like advertising the sever i get staff on because like i said i would like to help out your server
04/25/2015 1:34 am
CBG Productions
Accepted, further detail will be explained over skype.
04/25/2015 3:48 pm
king3than
What is your Skype Name?
04/25/2015 12:38 am
xStrat
I would apply but im only 12 '-'
04/25/2015 12:21 am
CBG Productions
Need staff now! Only a week left to sign up! Then server is starting!
04/24/2015 11:49 pm
CBG Productions
bump
04/24/2015 10:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SketchingCraft
Name:Michael

IGN:SketchingCraft

Position/Rank Wanted:Moderator

Position/Rank Experience:Been a Manager,Head-Admin,Head-Mod,Mod and Admin

How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?:I can benefit the staff members and players by helping them if they got trouble or they are confuse in somethin i can also build,suggest some plugins,moderate,vote the server and advertise the server so it can have many players

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: 3-4 hours if there is school 1-2 hours sometimes not because of school stuff but i will be really responsible in my position.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?:I wanna be part of the Staff team because i feel that im really applicable for this server and this server is really great im really excited to see and be a staff in here im also responsible always and i can give some news/feedbacks about the server so you can know what is happening there.

Any other things you want us to know about you?:Im a full-time student that likes to play minecraft even i have school stuff or im busy i can still find to play minecraft because its my hobby since 2 years ago.
04/24/2015 10:42 pm
jedij0
My IGN is jedij0 i have experience with being staff (usually admin) on a decent amount of servers, my main strengths would be talking with people and sorting out problems i will always uphold the rules and NEVER troll i hope you would consider adding me to your server staff list (i am 15 years old) (please send IP if you would like me to join the server)
04/24/2015 10:50 pm
CBG Productions
Please use an application format as cited towards the end of the forum-post. Thank you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome