Alpha Staged Reboot -Hiring Staff, Builders, and Developers

Oblivioux's Avatar Oblivioux1/25/16 11:49 pm
1/27/2016 6:26 pm
Oblivioux's Avatar Oblivioux
Hello everyone! Over a year ago, I started the server Alpha Staged. It honestly never got off of the bedrock that it was sitting on and it ended up closing just before Christmas of 2014. That version of Alpha Staged was the Alpha Staged Server Network. At this point, I will not be really creating a Network of a server, but more of just two main gamemodes for people to enjoy, and once a fan base and regular people come in and donate. I will be working with the team that comes from here, and wherever else I decide to post the applications.

This new version of Alpha Staged will feature...

Creative World with a Rankup system based upon your builds.
Survival Factions(OR)Towny World with Jobs MCMMO and plenty more that involves that type of style of world!

With that information out of the way, I wanted to start on the Applications...

Ranks are available as the following.
Co-Owner- Working besides me to regulate the server and how it runs. I WILL require that you have ran a server before, 16+ Age (The higher age the better)

Developer-
Working on the plugins and making sure that the server runs smoothly. 16+ Age

Staff Manager-
(*Position not available at this time, but will be in the future*) 16+ Age

Administrator-
Basically act as the main force of the server, protecting it, and watching out for anyone including staff. You will report to the Staff Manager of any incident if one arises. 16+ Age

Head-Moderator-
The main person to watch over the Mods of the server, you will also report to the Staff Manager, and your opinion upon who gets to be a Trial-Mod will be included with the Staff Manager. 15+ Age

Moderator-
The Main mods of the server who's job it is to watch the server on the daily and keep up with everything on the server. 13+ Age

Trial Moderator-
Your a new moderator and you're going to be learning the skills of the server (ALL Moderator will be a Trial-Mod before becoming a Moderator. You will be a Moderator when the server begins.) 13+ Age

Builder- You will be designing the spawns, shops, and anything else that may be needed for the server! You will also be judging builds in the Creative World. 13+ Age 13+ Age

With the ranks laid out and the information given, I am now going to give out the main application that all will be using! Please be DETAILED and answer all questions!, Please use complete sentences and only use THIS format. (I will not accept other formats of the application, especially your own format because that means you don't spend time on your application at all and you just copy and past)

------------------------------

Name: (First only is fine, This also includes IGN)
Age: (Remember the age required for the Rank you are applying for)
Rank Applying For: (As a Reminder, if you're trying for Head-Mod, or Mod you will be marked as one but you will still be a Trial Mod at the beginning.)
Timezone:

(Developers/Builders only) Proof of your Work: (Please provide a link, and do not post pictures within the thread)

(All applicants) Why do you want this position?

(All applicants) What have you done in the past in Minecraft as being Staff?

(All applicants) What makes me want to pick you over the other applicants applying for the same position?

(All applicants) How many hours are you willing to put into the server?

(All applicants) Are you going to remain with us thought the development of Alpha Staged?

(All applicants) Would you help out the server beyond just being a Staff member? (Donating, etc.)

(Optional) Anything else you'd like to tell us?

------------------------------

I wish everyone good luck, and I hope to see this server really get off of the ground this time!

I will also like to mention that the reviewing process for an application will either take a few minutes to a few days depending on how much information is given!

Thanks for reading!

-Aussie (AKA Oblivioux)
Oblivioux
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2016 6:26 pm
Oblivioux
I added both of you, to get some more questions out of you guys ^^
01/27/2016 2:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Lisa taylor
All applicants) Why do you want this position? I Would like to be staff because I Would like to be staff because I Can offer A Lot. I Can record all the dirty little hackers. I can get rid of all the spammers/Advertisers. I Am Always On And On Skype i love answering Everyone Questions I Will help Anyone I'm Really Kind and I'm also a good listener I Do know most plugins I'm a loyal player. I Do know most plugin commands and if I seen someone higher then me abusing I would first of all contact you on Skype then tell everyone that there's no reason to be worried. I will try my best to not ignore anyone and answer everyone's questions as I like to be fair with everyone even if I Don't get along with them I can Help You build if needed I'm not the best just average. I Will try my best To Help Everyone in the best possible way As I do love helping others and I'm good with dealing with players arguments as I can stop a lot of them. Well when I see Players Arguing and no one can do nothing about it, it can get really annoying for the rest of the players and when you come across a hacker and staff may not be on or they may be Afk they get away as I'm really active I rarely go afk and I would be able to help everyone who asked me for help unless its something that has to be dealt with a higher rank.

(All applicants) What have you done in the past in Minecraft as being Staff?I Have been An Co-Owner On a Server Called Atoxpvp it isn't running anymore sadly it was a good server they did have a yt channel to bring in more players and it did work and it was fun while it lasted . i have helped with plugins and advertising.

(All applicants) What makes me want to pick you over the other applicants applying for the same position? I'm Not Staff On Any Servers Atm But I would like to be a staff member here as I do think I could really help you guys as I am loyal also really friendly, kind I`m also really active on FORUMS I Can be on for 4-24 a day probably longer. I do think I would be a big help I do know all the plugins for my group mainly just below co-owner I love helping people I also like the staff rule witch they cant raid other people and not pvp everywhere as they do have a job to be doing.
I Can offer All my wonderful ideas I can offer all of my time on my computer to this server as I said I can be on for a very long time. I Can help you build different Things Like a New PvPArena Etc. Also can confirm I would make the community Nicer And better by removing all the hackers and spammers/advertisers. I will try my best to answer everyone I'm rarely afk on the server so I would be able to help everyone I'm very kind I don't side anyone. I wouldn't abuse any of my commands as I will work my way up to get admin as I would really like to be able to help the server and ban the hackers I have been staff before so I do know how to deal with bad situations Like if there was a Really bad argument. I really think I could help your server as I would like to help get you donations so you can make the server bigger and increase updates witch would be really awesome for the server as it would help it a lot.

(All applicants) How many hours are you willing to put into the server? I Can put 6-24hours a day into the server also im active on forums.

(All applicants) Are you going to remain with us thought the development of Alpha Staged? Definitely

(All applicants) Would you help out the server beyond just being a Staff member? (Donating, etc.) Yes Indeed i would help the server but im not sure about donating i might be able to in the future it might not be big just enough to help the server out.

My Creative Ideas Also My Active Time on the forums As I will be on the Forums mostly all-day coanstally checking all the news and ban reports I do think I would be a big help as I do know what I Am doing as I have been staff before but it is up to you I Do know many commands for the rank I am like Admin,mod and helper of course i would start from the bottom and work my way up with all the ranks. i do have Skype add me CUR1MAN

Age:13 I`m going for mod as that is all i can apply for.

thanks for reading my application hope to see you soon
01/27/2016 1:42 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Network
james090500
Name: James - james090500
Rank Applying For: Developer

Timezone: GMT

(Developers/Builders only) Proof of your Work:

So, I own the minecraftcapes mod - http://www.minecraftcapes.co.uk

Well, I've been working with server for the past 4 years. I've also been managing a couple of my own website. As you see I coded the minecraftcapes mod and website so I know my way around a linux server and how to handle apache and nginx for running a secure website.

Now for the minecraft server its self. I'm a team player and very good at finding and managing configs so I'm easily up for all of that.

I've owned my fair share of servers. However I've never put all the effort into playing on other people as I've been so busy managing my own.

(All applicants) What makes me want to pick you over the other applicants applying for the same position?

Well - personally me experience with coding the minecraftcapes mod which is very popular. I can also drive a good amount of traffic your way.

Most nights after school so around 4-5 a day.

(All applicants) Are you going to remain with us thought the development of Alpha Staged?

Definitely

(All applicants) Would you help out the server beyond just being a Staff member? (Donating, etc.)

Well, donation would be purely based on how well the server is going. But if we are generating quite a bit of traffic then we can hopefully make ad revenue.

I'd love to be able to talk on skype so you can ask me any more questions that might be needed.
01/27/2016 1:30 pm
Oblivioux
Still looking for plenty of people!
01/26/2016 12:13 pm
Oblivioux
Builder rank has updated. They may have the ability to judge plots to allow users to rank up in the creative world!
01/26/2016 11:43 am
Oblivioux
Hello Trolo1000

I am Denying your application today... sadly...

I know you said you're dyslexic, and English isn't your first language, but there still isn't a honest amount of detail for me to accept you. and I know you said you'd prefer an interview, but currently I don't have any time right now for an interview.

Denied

Please, have good faith, and good luck in other servers you try for!
01/26/2016 11:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Oondall
Name: Rick Ign: Trolo1000
Rank Applying For: Head-Mod (I am kinde of a alrounder )
Timezone: Gtm +1

(Developers/Builders only) Proof of your Work: (Please provide a link, and do not post pictures within the thread)

(All applicants) Why do you want this position? : My goal is to help creating a safe and fun place to play
And also reminde people under me to do the same

(All applicants) What have you done in the past in Minecraft as being Staff : Yes a lot of time indeed to many to count
Even on a Smp server

(All applicants) What makes me want to pick you over the other applicants applying for the same position : My experience

(All applicants) How many hours are you willing to put into the server : A buttload
i promise cant say exact

(All applicants) Are you going to remain with us thought the development of Alpha Staged: All the way through the end

(All applicants) Would you help out the server beyond just being a Staff member? (Donating, etc.) : Yes indeed(and not just a little)

(Optional) Anything else you'd like to tell us? : Nope thats it if your still not convinste pl give me a interview on skype. ( o and sorry for my grammer i am not english and i have dislexia thats why i prefer a interview)
01/26/2016 10:40 am
Oblivioux
to jacobcooper1805,

I looked over your application and I believe you will be great for the Moderator position! As I can't really accept you in the other positions...

Accepted as Moderator (Reminder, you will be a trial-mod during the developing stages.)
01/26/2016 4:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Hunter
jacobcooper1805
Name: jacobcooper1805
Rank Applying For: Moderator, Admin or Developer.
Skype: Can't tell you untill you tell me, what you will need it for in future.
Timezone: Australia, NSW

(Developers/Builders only) Proof of your Work: Well, I can code plugins trust me I can. Takes about 4 days for a successful one, and all my work got deleted. I only used my plugin skills for making custom plugins for servers.

(All applicants) Why do you want this position?: Bored, all my free time is wasted playing servers, not helping.

(All applicants) What have you done in the past in Minecraft as being Staff? Developer: 7 times., Admin: 16 times, Mod: 23 times, Owner: 34 times., Co-Owner: 4 times. I have created epic structures for the server I was currently supporting. (staff) I have developed about 6 plugins for a wager of something nice on the server.
I love helping servers, as being staff I have never let the Owner down. I have when he shuts the server down for good, I get pissed. (Usually because I spend alot of time on them).

(All applicants) What makes me want to pick you over the other applicants applying for the same position?: Well, you don't have to. It's you'r choice I don't really care, but I am basically the only person who applies for Dev/Staff and makes plugins for almost free and help alot.

(All applicants) How many hours are you willing to put into the server? 3-4 a day. 6-7 a weekend.

(All applicants) Are you going to remain with us thought the development of Alpha Staged?: Sure, if you don't ignore me (for no reason) and hurt me by demoting and ect.

(All applicants) Would you help out the server beyond just being a Staff member? (Donating, etc.): Well, that question really easy. Yes! If the server is beyond normal servers (for example: Hypixel, The Hive ect) By that I mean alot of players. I would gladly donate!

(Optional) Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I can basically use any plugin, use any minecraft vanilla command (make pretty amazing stuff with a couple of commands and so) when I'm bored I improve because you can never stop improving nothing is perfect!

- Jacob

Btw, Reply or PM me what I get, if nothing atleast tell me! Thanks mate.
01/26/2016 12:56 am
Oblivioux
This is to bloodngutzs

I spent a good hour waging on your application... Giving the few pros and cons on your application, I noticed that you did not offer up a lot of detail on your application... While is it good that you have had your own server before. I am deciding to give you the following answer...

Denied

I hope in the future, that you would join us when we open the server up! And I wish you luck on any future applications with other servers.
01/26/2016 12:00 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
Name:
Damien
Rank Applying For:
Co-Owner
Timezone:
+8GMT
Well first of all you need someone whos ran a server before, which i have and i think ill be able to help a lot

I've owned my own server for 2 years, and been admin befor on many servers

Because ive ran a server for so long i know what errors could occur and how to fix them

all day if possible

Yes

(All applicants) Would you help out the server beyond just being a Staff member?
Yes, i could donate if needed
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome