AlphaCreative Staff Application Apply Here!

Mallive's Avatar Mallive7/12/16 2:17 pm
1 emeralds 136 3
7/12/2016 9:31 pm
KingOfCrabs's Avatar KingOfCrabs
Hello we are in need of staff for our minecraft server. You will be Trail or Helper depending on Past Experience if you have been staff on more than 5 servers you will be helper but if you haven`t been staff on 5 servers you will be Trail! If you are Trail you will have to be good enough for the job Message me your apps on Skype or on the Forum Here! the IP is: 192.168.1.8:25565

App Template:

IGN:

Why You Want To Be Staff:

Why Should We Accept You?:

Past Staff Experience:

Other:

-Co-Owner, Tyler
Mallive
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KingOfCrabs
07/12/2016 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: KingOfCrabs

Why You Want To Be Staff: I want to be staff not for the title, the reconition, or to abuse like most people. I want to be apart of your staff team to make the server a great one. To be apart of a staff team you need to be mature and serious, and if you get to know me more you will quickly learn that I am. I also like to make friends and have a good time along the way.

Why Should We Accept You?: You should accept me because I can come up with fresh and original ideas to help your server grow bigger and better. Although I'm not that good with building, I do like to try the best that I can. I can also fit right in with the other staff team and work with them on whatever needs to be accomplished. Nobody is perfect, which is why if I mess up, I take note and learn from my mistakes, making sure that I prevent them from happening again. I love creative servers, they're my favorite. The creative community has never failed to bore me or make me not feel at home, which are two reasons out of the countless that I have of why I love creative servers.

Past Staff Experience: Mod, head mod, admin, head admin, manager.

Other: Thank you for letting me have this chance to be apart of your server's staff.
_Auroratic_
07/12/2016 9:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I didn't tell you my skype as I would tell you later so I dont get added by randoms on here
_Auroratic_
07/12/2016 9:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: _Auroratic_

Why You Want To Be Staff: I would like to become staff because I feel that I could help make the community a better one. I believe that having a few staff on to greet new helpers is an important part of a server. This along with helper assisting new members, would make a great first impression on new members which can eventually lead to long-term members and donors. I see that the staff seem very close, and I believe becoming a helper would let me become more involved in the community. I am a casual gamer and I genuinely enjoy helping others. I have some knowledge of server moderation. I am always looking to learn something about computers, and I believe staff and experience at your server could teach me a lot. I would enjoy learning about the behind the scene work, of what makes your server different and very fun.

Why Should We Accept You?: I think I should be chosen because I would like to help this community grow. I know there are many new staff recently but I hope my skill sets and maturity can prove my worthiness. I am very good at settling disputes, and ensuring both people/groups walk away with a fair negotiation or justice. I can keep calm under angering and frustrating situations, and deal with the task at hand. I am a good communicator with things from welcoming new members, to explaining in depth processes. I am friendly and as an active staff member I would be the face of the staff team and your server. I am very organized and could easily log/ track misbehavior to ensure no one continuously breaks rules. I am friendly, as I said, but I am not afraid to punish and stop rule breakers and arguments. Helping people can be like customer service, which I am good with as a can easily trouble shoot and problem solve as well as plan ahead to see if the issue could occur again. I can be a good leader, I can adapt to changes, and I can keep a head on my shoulders when things get tricky or hard. Lastly, I can manage several difficult tasks at once.

Past Staff Experience: I have had an alright experience of being a Helper/mod. I started out on a small server me and my friends brought up which no longer exists. I was head Admin on there and had a big responsibility like Checking the console for recent kicks and bans and seeing if they are worthy of joining back on the server. We ran and got around 10-20 players on at one time. I thought I would move to a bigger public server to do some staff training/work on there. I moved to a small server called Duel-play. It was a nice little server but i didn't like the attitude there when they were swearing and all there. I got demoted because I was not on active. So I decided to move to a new server called a1craft. This is a very nice little server where I got the job of being a Mini-games Mod and had the rolls of sorting out the plugins and kicking and banning the players. This is a nice little server with around 20-40 players online.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome