Amarinthia: Looking For Staff

Venidos's Avatar Venidos6/25/13 4:44 pm
1 emeralds 190 6
7/6/2013 6:08 pm
SolaireTheLightbulb's Avatar SolaireTheLightbulb
Amarinthia Is A Heroes RP Server Opening In July And We Are Looking For 1 to 2 Staff Members To Help Manage This Large Server. So Do You Think You Have What It Takes To Join Us? Fill Out The App Below And I Will Add Your Skype Sometime Soon!

IGN:
Reason for wanting this position:
Experience (details):
Skype (must have:
Dedicated time:
What you can help with:
Proof of work (must have):
Whats Your Build Style:
Venidos
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/06/2013 5:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheTecPony
Admin application:
IGN: TheTechPony
Maturity from 1-10: 9
Why you want to be admin: Whenever there is a server in need for staff, I always want to be apart of it. I feel that with my past experience being an admin on other servers, I can really make your server grow and succeed as both a game, and a community. I really like to help others when it comes to difficult dilemas. And I like to put MY ideas into the server to make it a more fun environment for all players. I hate when there is staff that apply for a server, and after the first day, they NEVER get on! I want to change that by being one of the people that are on frequently, and can tend to others immediately.
Experience with being staff: I have been staff on several servers before. I have been Admin on about 3-4 Mod on 1 and Co-Owner on 1. Some of which were really successful but never quite made it through :/ I have also been selected staff member of the month by the owner on a server I was admin on.
How will you help the server: I will put 100% commitment into everything I do on the server. I am very good with plugins of all varieties including LogBlock, GroupManager, PEX, WorldGuard, and WorldEdit. I am a creative thinker, and I am always open to new ideas. I put my priorities first. But I do like to have a little bit of fun now and then I can get on just about everyday of the week, but there are no promises. I will advertise, and I can deal with the rule breakers in a reasonable way.
07/06/2013 6:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SolaireTheLightbulb
And you copy and pasted... why? It's not even in the right format for the application.
07/06/2013 5:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SolaireTheLightbulb
IGN: Riosku
Reason for wanting this position and experience, because it's easier to explain both at once:It has been my pleasure to have been multiple staff positions on various servers, ranging from TrialMod to HeadAdmin. Most of said servers have gone down, though the server I'm currently staff on, MegaCraft, is still up and running. . I actually have two "modes", one being "player", which is relaxed, joking around, and all around a good person, getting people onto the server and making it so they want to stay. The other is what I call "Moderator" mode. It's serious, not caring about anything besides the rules. I switch whenever someone breaks the rules or comes close in the blink of an eye.. Otherwise, I'm in "player" mode and generally letting people have fun. I really think I could help. I have a zero-tolerance policy for griefing, stealing, trolling, and so forth. I actually do what I do no matter what position I'm in. When I was a "Newbie" on MegaCraft, my usual server. I was actually trying to keep people from breaking the rules, like a vigilante, by going around with my bow and killing griefers/thieves. In a staff position, the only thing that changes is the respect I'm given and the tools to do the job.

Skype (must have): thanatosthegreek
Dedicated time: I can spare three or four days a week.
What you can help with: General moderation. The occasional build.
Proof of work (must have): It should be attatched.
Whats Your Build Style: It's an older, regal style. As you can see below, I specialize on making the most out of limited space. I had the assignment to make a town on a natural land bridge.

Odd. It's not attatched. Add me on skype and I can send the picture Via chat.
07/06/2013 4:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Melancholy
Is this closed? .3.
07/06/2013 4:29 pm
Dream_weaver666
IGN: Dream_weaver666
Reason for wanting this position: I recently got back on minecraft after a vacation and found out the server i was admin on got shut off
Experience (details): i have been staff on many servers but i want to widen my variety instead ofjust factions and pvp
Skype (must have: Search Juggalo_dreamer My name is brian freeman.
Dedicated time: A lot, i haven measured my time but i play almost till i fall asleep. the only day i wont be able to spend a lot of time is wednesday
What you can help with: Many things, building, keeping a eye on the new ones and helping in any possible way i can
Proof of work (must have):umm not sure what you mean, message me and il message back.
Whats Your Build Style:i like building big or just hiden things inside mountains and i like to make it mythical as i possibly can.
Thanks!. Dream~
06/26/2013 3:32 pm
Xuraah
IGN: onurBlolz
Reason for wanting this position: I'd like to help your server out!
Experience (details): Was a moderator on a server (forget the name) It was made by someone called Kai Moeko.
Skype (must have: aidennlawsonn
Dedicated time: 4-5 hours a day.
What you can help with: Looking over things, keeping people under control, Anything the owners/admins may need.
Proof of work (must have): N/A
Whats Your Build Style: I dont really build, I usually manage servers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome