AMAZING HUB SERVER APPLY HERE

LynkzMC's Avatar LynkzMC4/16/14 12:25 am
1 emeralds 127 4
4/16/2014 5:07 am
ProkingPlays's Avatar ProkingPlays
Welcome everyone to A New BEAST Hub Server that has D Servers and Is really good we need builders,helpers,admins,plugin managers

Remember Fill Out this and reply on this form to Apply

Name:
IGN :
Do you have XP:
Proof of what you have Made,Built:
LynkzMC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ProkingPlays
04/16/2014 5:07 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
Name:Ali

IGN : ProkingPlaysMC

Why we should Recruite You:I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. . The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

Do you have XP: yes i do ive got alot of experiance right now im moderator on another server as proof and the owner is happy with me being mod.

Proof of what you have Made,Built:actually i cant prove but you will need to join this server (mc12.fadehost.com:25679) and i can prove you that i can be a responsible moderator.

Extra info: im a youtuber i record in HD. and i am willing to record on your server (adv) and i can make professional banner for the website.
Potash_Apple
04/16/2014 12:58 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name: Tyler
IGN : Potash_Apple
Why we should Recruit You: I like to help people and try to make servers a better place to have fun.
Do you have XP: I have been a builder on another server and am an admin on another server but doesnt have people playing when I am on... sadly
Proof of what you have Made,Built: Add me on skype, and i will post the picture... Im sorry, but I don't know how to add them on here.
StrijpHazGoneBeserkz
04/16/2014 12:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Luca
IGN :strijp
Rank: Anything other than builder, due to me not being able to build very well
Why we should Recruite You: You should recruite me as I know a lot of plugins like, Groupmanager, Very little of PEX, A bit of BungeeCord, Factions, MCMMO, VS, WE, Essentials and many more plugins. I have owned several servers like ForgivePvP and a few others. I have co-owned servers like HeroHub. HeroHub is where I learnt my BungeeCord.
Do you have XP: I have experience with a lot Plugins which I listed above, I have owned and co-owned servers. I have also been staff on several .
Proof of what you have Made,Built: HeroHub is down, but you can ask the member on PMC, his username is ''HeroHub''. My old server was forgivepvp.enjin.com which shut down due to not having enough donations
CBG Productions
04/16/2014 12:33 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Name: Coleman/Cole
IGN: jpbentColeman
Why we should recruit you: Because I will not let you down, that's for a fact. I will be a wonderful helper/guide for the new-comers. I will be strict when I need to, but not so strict to the point where no one likes the server. - Promise. I'm also a wonderful builder.. I can build 3D structures.. Practically anything I'm a 8.4 on a scale from 1-10 on how good I build, is what I would say.
Do you have XP: Yes, I was an Admin for EcoCityCraft(#1 Economy Server) for 7 months, as well as an Admin for Desteria(#1 Faction Server) for 5 months.
Proof of what you have made, built: I don't upload many things onto here. Give me a chance, and I will show you personally.

Thank you for your time Sir/Ma'am.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome