Up-and-Coming Server, will Need Co-owners

Qazcraft's Avatar Qazcraft2/10/13 3:54 pm
1 emeralds 147 7
2/12/2013 8:16 pm
Qazcraft's Avatar Qazcraft
Click to reveal
I know there are a lot of you out there who want to be on a server where it's quick and easy to start building, not just by yourself, but with other people. This is a quite similar idea to Mithirintia Academy, FyreUK, Crysisserver, or the Voxel Box, but with a few twists. Personally, I have always wanted to cooperate on a huge project, but I couldn't because all the famous servers make it very difficult to get to participate in timelapses, megabuilds, and other such things. So I got thinking, and realized I could create a server like that.

Click to reveal
Problem is, I don't have a whole lot of money. If I had to pay the $10/month to operate a such server, I'd go broke in approximately two and a half years with no donations. So I need to split the charge with someone. If I had 1 co-owner, we'd be paying $5/month and I'd go broke in about five years. with 2 co-owners, we'd each be paying $3.33/month and I'd go broke in seven and a half years. So I need you to help pay for a cooperative creative server. It'd cost downward of $4 per month (given we have at least 2 co-owners) and donations would be split equally among all of us. If I don't get just two of the other aspiring builders I know are out there, the server can't exist.

Click to reveal
To apply, just fill out this application:

Would you care about the server, and want it to go in newer and better directions?:
Do you have lots of skill in building?:
How much could you pay? (Needs to be at least $3.33/month):
Have you shared that same dream, of freely participating in timelapses and megabuilds?:
Do you have Skype? (Not required but helps):
How long could you be on each day?:
What timezone are you in?:

Click to reveal
Remember, this is a relatively small commitment. You can be confident that at least one, two other people will say yes, so don't be afraid. You shouldn't have to pay any more than $3.33/month, and yet you will reap the rewards. So please, don't hesitate, help the dreams of aspiring architects come alive.
Qazcraft
Level 26 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/12/2013 12:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CPL_Thompson
Would you care about the server, and want it to go in newer and better directions?: yes i would care about the server regarding if i became co-owner or not as long as it is good i will keep coming back to it so the answer is yes i would care for the server.
Do you have lots of skill in building?: yes i love to build and I am good at building
How much could you pay? (Needs to be at least $3.33/month): If i had been on the server for a while then yes i would donate and if i became co-owner i would try to donate a minimum of $5 each month (£5)
Have you shared that same dream, of freely participating in timelapses and megabuilds?: no not really not the type of thing to dream about when i have exams on
Do you have Skype? (Not required but helps): yes bf3-assult
How long could you be on each day?: a minimum of 4 hours but that should only be on a Monday and Wednesday because i have RAF cadets on but a part from that about 5+hours ( more on week ends)
What timezone are you in?:UK (GMT) so i will be able to look after it when your not on if you are in a different time zone than me.

Thanks for the opportunity pleas get back to me asap thanks
kind regards Cpl_Thompson (d4rkl3ader )
02/12/2013 8:16 pm
Qazcraft
Accepted.
02/12/2013 12:38 am
Qazcraft
Bump…
Come on people this would not only be a great entrepreneurial decision, this could produce huge (and I mean gigantic) results.
02/12/2013 7:55 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Whats the ip?
02/12/2013 8:16 pm
Qazcraft
The server doesn't exist yet, that's why I said up-and-coming.
02/10/2013 6:05 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Would you care about the server, and want it to go in newer and better directions?: Yea
Do you have lots of skill in building?: Yea
How much could you pay? (Needs to be at least $3.33/month): I dunno
Have you shared that same dream, of freely participating in timelapses and megabuilds?: No
Do you have Skype? (Not required but helps): Yea
How long could you be on each day?: 8 hours if not 6
What timezone are you in?:GTM
02/11/2013 1:06 am
Qazcraft
Accepted… and I know that fourth question was really cheesy…
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome