How many hours can you dedicate a day?:

Have you been Staff/Builder/Moderater on any other Servers:

Please tell me why you want to me to pick you:

Any coding or developing experience?:

Customer support experience?:

Tell me a little bit about yourself:

How would you help the server?:

Why should you be accepted?:

What is your best area of expertise? ( Building, Commands, Other: please listetc )

My server is a medieval server with multiple Guilds it has jobs to earn
money tons of classes and a Really big Map which was custom made if you
want to check the map out u will have to set your minecraft release to
1.8.9 you will not be able to interact with anything but its for seeing
the map messege me if you want to help so i can give you privilages btw
to griefers tnt if off and lava is blacklisted and fire spread is off so
dont bother other than that feel free to join and look around

NEED HELP ASAP

Angel.
Angel_Of_God2229
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

InvaderVod
03/23/2016 4:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner

What Is Your Country And Timezone?: United States, EST -5:00

How many hours can you dedicate a day?: About 7-8 hours.

Have you been Staff/Builder/Moderater on any other Servers: I started playing minecraft back in 2010, when the game was first released. My first staffing position was moderator on the server F8F88FF. At the time a medium sized survival server. on that server I worked my way up to Head Admin. From there I went to a server called Mod2, where I achieved the rank of Director a few months later. After Mod2 started dying out, I elected to make my own server and do it right. I started my server DeemableCraft, which slowly grew to being a popular survival and minigames server. After Deemable was shut down to slowing funds in late 2015, I started taking a break from the game but found myself missing the servers and communities.

Please tell me why you want to me to pick you: I can say I would bring more experience, logical thought and passionate community members into the mix.

Any coding or developing experience?: I am a freshman in high school, presently taking college level coding courses taught by my uncle.

Customer support experience?: Personally I have spent hours interviewing players for the many servers I have staffed, and know what needs to be done as a successful staff member, to greatly add to the community.

Tell me a little bit about yourself: Just a freshman in highschool doing what he needs to do to become successful.

How would you help the server?: I can bring a wide arrangement of members and make sure it's all ready to go and to play.

Why should you be accepted?: Read everything I just typed.

What is your best area of expertise?: I believe my personal strong suit to be management/administrative duties, but can serve a wide range of purposes as well
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome