|Angmar Vanilla SMP| 100% Vanilla |17+ | Completely fresh start!| Whitelist|

Lazybatman_'s Avatar Lazybatman_12/6/17 2:41 pm
1 emeralds 193 2
12/6/2017 10:42 pm
Acier's Avatar Acier
Angmar Vanilla SMP

Thank you for considering this server as your new home! The server has not been opened yet and not even I, the owner has seen the world yet. We hope you will join us soon!
The server is 100% new with no players yet, I am going for at least 10 players before the server is opened, or by Friday, December 8th at a time to be determined.
My Goal for the Server
I have noticed in the past years of playing Minecraft, that server such as Hypixel and Mineplex are getting a smaller player base monthly. People have "Been there, done that". Maybe it's time to go back to our roots and start again. Series such as HermitCraft are becoming more popular. SMP is not for everybody, but the ones who it is for often have trouble finding servers that every block isn't claimed or messed up, or they may come in who knows how late after a wipe and feel like they don't belong. I want to start a server where everybody will start within the same week until the next season. At the beginning of the next season, more players will be recruited as our family grows. Starting today i am taking in applicants. Invite friends, family, your dog for all I care. Just come have a good time with your new brothers from another mother and sisters from different Mister. (Cliche, i know, but if you join you have plenty more of that coming at you.)
Why an Age Limit?
The age limit is our first defense against players who aren't serious about this. While the age limit is NOT the final decision, you will have to prove your maturity and love for this game and your community. This is not saying that everybody 17 and up will be accepted. I have met 20 year olds who act like your stereotypical 14 year old, and 14 year olds who i would easily pass off as 20.
I think I have said enough. I hope that after reading this you decide if you want to try to join this community.
Join at Discord: discord.gg/xdPuKGw
Lazybatman_
Level 1 : New Miner