Animal Crossing Server Idea? Feedback wanted!

GeminiTears's Avatar GeminiTears6/30/17 3:43 pm
1 emeralds 217 4
7/3/2017 10:45 pm
anonpmc2371536's Avatar anonpmc2371536
Hi everyone!
Today I bring you an idea I had, searching for some ideas to have a unique type of roleplay server. While I know there can be as many cons and pros for this project, I simply wanted to get opinions on it.

Without further ado, a Minecraft roleplay server based off of the Animal Crossing games!
I had many ideas to this project, but before I even try to make it a thing I want to know...
Do you think this would be somewhat successful? Do you think players would enjoy themselves?

Features:
- A main city along with multiple key Animal Crossing locations such as the museum, the Abel Sister's shop, Kicks, etc.
- A reinvented town theme, meaning it'll be more city like and not as much village like.
- Ability for players to be either a human or animal. They can create their own person or play as an existing villager.
- Include lots of Animal Crossing lore along with unique original lore.
- Animal Crossing texture pack, of course. Along with many plugins to give you the best experience.
- Ability for players to create their own town islands upon completing a "Town Creation Request." (Having a certain amount of players.)

Let me know if you think this idea could go anywhere.. And if you have any suggestions I'm all ears! Thanks again!
GeminiTears
Level 3 : Apprentice Network