Anime Based Prison server now open!!!!

is_there's Avatar is_there7/30/14 12:40 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 4
7/31/2014 12:34 am
is_there's Avatar is_there
Hello pmc, my name is Issy.
The Sever is a Anime based prison server! I plan on using 40+ different anime themes for buildings, arenas, shops and common areas making the prison actually fun to play in!

The prison will also feature mini-games, pets, economy with shops, building contests, pvp tournaments and other great features!

We are fully open A-D ranks and mines, plots, shops, pets and we are working on the mines A-Z.

This is not a pay to win min! So come have fun!!!

MINE PARTY AT 10 PEOPLE, EVERYDAY, THIS WEEK!!!!

Thanks for your time,
Issy.
Animine - 23.95.34.140:25565
is_there
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2014 12:34 am
is_there
Thank you sir.
07/30/2014 5:06 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger
skippyrat
I will go on the server, the detail looks nice. I love how you handled the situation of Carter991 very professionally. This gives me a sense of maturity in the server which is always a sign of a good server. Looking forward to play on it.

EDIT: Just started out, great first impressions, I love the use of Anime-influenced animation like Adventure Time and not just the traditional Japanese Anime. Looks like a lot of time and effort has been put into the server.
07/30/2014 3:40 am
is_there
You applied for staff and I denied you're application. Thank you for applying but you don't fit any criteria of what it takes to be staff.

You were banned for spamming, Abusing kits and spawning atleast 10 of them in the spawn.
You were then banned on an alt account for disrespecting staff.
You're post will also be reported.

Have a nice day.
Issy.
07/30/2014 2:21 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Carter991
Amazing server! Join today!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome