AnnoyedNetwork

JoezMC's Avatar JoezMC12/9/14 9:41 am
1 emeralds 225 4
12/11/2014 4:11 am
JoezMC's Avatar JoezMC
Hi, I am the CEO Manager of AnnoyedNetwork we used to run hub OPPrison and Factions at the moment we just run Factions and not on a proxy due to we need Developers who can get plugins done quickly builders to landscape Factions spawn and some staff if you feel you have the talent to do one of the above then please apply below

Name:
Pictures of your builds if applying for builder:
Past experiences:
What your applying for:
How you can help:

I hope I get some applications soon as we really need some help we are running a 32gb dedi machine with ddos protection we have our own teamspeak we are getting a website half made but could do with a better one if possible. Looking forward to hearing replies.
JoezMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JoezMC
12/11/2014 4:11 am
bump
JoezMC
12/10/2014 4:03 am
epiccman1 Hello there I may be accepting you if you can landscape around your current spawn for us that would be great for further contact I will add you look out for someone adding you on skype.
Supercow_FTW
12/09/2014 3:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello! Here is my app!

Name: Christian (IGN:Supercow_FTW
Maturity: Well, better than most people.
Pictures of your builds if applying for builder: Don't have any, but I wish I had one from my old server, because I made an awesome spawn with WE
Past experiences: Like I said, I was the owner of a network with HG, OITQ, and factions. It did pretty well, but the I shut it down. I know my way around plugins.
What your applying for: Mod/Builder
How you can help: Everything xD

I hope you consider me and thanks
djrayjay14
12/09/2014 3:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: djrayjay14

Maturity: I'm going to assume you mean personal maturity opinion in which case very mature.

Pictures of your builds if applying for builder:

Past experiences: I have been an administrator for 5 Servers and co-owner for 2 servers, I was mostly called in for player behavioral control but I have dealt with many situations and i keep the atmosphere happy and enjoyable.

What your applying for: Admin, Or Moderator

How you can help: I'm not the best builder in the world but i consider myself SLIGHTLY better than the average minecrafter. I know a fair share of world edit if that applies here.. And I am great for dealing with player problems.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome