AnnwnRP | Roleplay Server | Looking for Head Admin | Paid Position

DoctorBlanket's Avatar DoctorBlanket8/31/20 12:55 am
1 emeralds 121 1
9/3/2020 3:22 pm
Xeddit's Avatar Xeddit
Hi there! My name is Macee (or Doc, whichever you prefer), and I'm looking to hire a head admin for my minecraft server. I'm looking to hire someone for about $30 a month to do the following:
  • Configure and update plugins
  • Play on the server regularly to help players
  • Run basic and complex commands

What you will be able to do:
  • Help run the server as a Head Admin
  • Have almost as much power as me
  • Have a say in every change, update, etc
  • Contribute to whatever else you'd like to.

Some details about the server:
  • Magic
  • Towny
  • Survival
  • Economy
  • Grief Prevention
  • Mcmmo
  • MythicMobs
  • QuestCreator
  • Disguises
  • Brewery
HOW TO APPLY:
  • Have a look at the website and make sure it is something you are interested in helping run a server for: https://www.annwnrp.com/
  • Fill out the form below and message it to me on discord: DoctorBlanket#1801
  • Conduct an interview online with me on a discord call (you must have a mic/be able to speak in the call)
  • Speak with my friends (If you're going to run a server with me, you're going to need to become my friend to aide not only in trust but also in communication. This means you should also get along with my friends.)
  • To apply you must have a working knowledge of plugins, mods, coding, and minecraft as well as good problem solving skills. You must also be 18+ or prove to me that you are mature enough to handle this responsibility.

Application Form:
  • Name:
  • Discord:
  • What times are you usually available to speak?:
  • Plugin/mod experience:
  • Server staff experience:
  • Coding experience:
  • Why do you want to do this?:
  • What would you like to accomplish with the server?:
  • What is your ideal end-goal for the server/website if you were to be hired?:
  • What would you do if a plugin that I chose simply refused to work no matter what you tried to do to fix it?:
  • What would you do if a hacker tried to DDOS the server, but I wasn't online to do anything about it?:
  • What would you do if the server needed to go down for maintenance?:
  • What would you do if a player came to me and accused you of staff abuse?:
  • Do you accept that by becoming head admin, you will never have more power than me, and that all final decisions are mine to make?:
  • Do you accept that by becoming head admin, I have the right to fire you at my discretion?:
  • Do you accept that any form of staff abuse will not be tolerated under any circumstances?:
  • Is there anything you'd like to add/tell me about?:
DoctorBlanket
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner