Anybody wanna help me?

FrozenPhoenix's Avatar FrozenPhoenix6/25/12 9:46 pm
6/27/2012 11:20 am
zilla007's Avatar zilla007
Alright...So....I made a server not too long ago and I have..NO CLUE.. what I'm doing. I could use a little help like with: Buildings, Helping me with plugins, Ect. I'm going to recruit 3 Admins, 1 Co-Owner that won't let me down, and 5 Builders. That's not too much to ask for...Is it? It's whitelisted so..I'm going to need your: IGN, Age, Maturity Level [1/10], Time Zone, Why you would like to do it, and for Builders, Pictures of what you built. [If possible]. Always check back to see if I have accepted you Thanks! -Taylor

Application:
IGN:
Maturity Level: [*Number* /10]
Time Zone:
Why would you like to do it?:

FOR BUILDERS: [If possible]
Picture[s] of what you have built:
FrozenPhoenix
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

zilla007
06/27/2012 11:20 am
IGN: Zilla007
Maturity Level: [*Number* /10] 8/10
Time Zone: EST
Why would you like to do it? Regular minecraft gets boring once and a while, but when your on helping friends it makes the a lot better. I also love building awesome statues and buildings. ( :
stewie29
06/25/2012 10:44 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
IGN: stewie29
Maturity: 9
Timezone: est
Why would you like to do it: I would luv to help u with the server, i am a hard worker and i am determined to get the job done. I am applying for co owner. My experience is co owner, head admin, admin, mod and vip. I could help with plugins and advertise. Im a fun guy too but i thing we could make this big.
Cheers bro hope i get accepted for co owner.
FrozenPhoenix
06/25/2012 10:14 pm
[quote="Bryan547"][quote="FrozenPhoenix"]Alright...So....I made a server not too long ago and I have..NO CLUE.. what I'm doing. I could use a little help like with: Buildings, Helping me with plugins, Ect. I'm going to recruit 3 Admins, 1 Co-Owner that won't let me down, and 5 Builders. That's not [b]too [/b]much to ask for...Is it? It's whitelisted so..I'm going to need your: IGN, Age, Maturity Level [1/10], Time Zone, Why you would like to do it, and for Builders, Pictures of what you built. [If possible]. Always check back to see if I have accepted you Thanks! -Taylor

Application:
IGN:
Time Zone:

Picture[s] of what you have built:[/quote]
Application: Admin, Or Builder
IGN:Bryan547
Maturity Level: [10 /10]
Time Zone:Western
Why would you like to do it?:Build on of my amazing sculpters and ban any greifers.

BTW is it cracked?[/quote]
I'm sorry the server is not cracked...
Bryan547
06/25/2012 10:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
[quote="FrozenPhoenix"]Alright...So....I made a server not too long ago and I have..NO CLUE.. what I'm doing. I could use a little help like with: Buildings, Helping me with plugins, Ect. I'm going to recruit 3 Admins, 1 Co-Owner that won't let me down, and 5 Builders. That's not [b]too [/b]much to ask for...Is it? It's whitelisted so..I'm going to need your: IGN, Age, Maturity Level [1/10], Time Zone, Why you would like to do it, and for Builders, Pictures of what you built. [If possible]. Always check back to see if I have accepted you Thanks! -Taylor

Application:
IGN:
Time Zone:

Picture[s] of what you have built:[/quote]
Application: Admin, Or Builder
IGN:Bryan547
Maturity Level: [10 /10]
Time Zone:Western
Why would you like to do it?:Build on of my amazing sculpters and ban any greifers.

BTW is it cracked?
blob555
06/25/2012 10:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:blob555
Maturity Level: [*Number* /10] 8/10
Time Zone:Eastern
Why would you like to do it?: I can be a builder I am also good at catching griefers but I can't help with plugins and that stuff I am very responsible and am quite mature for my age so why I would like to do this is I have just been looking for somthing like this for a while and would take my place as... well really what I get chosen for I'm a good builder and also I could be the co-owner or one of the admins but what I was saying is I would take my place on the server very seriously and if I don't get it I understand so this is all I have to say.
h4wk3y3
06/25/2012 10:06 pm
IGN:hawkeye6786
Maturity:bout 7 to 8
Timezone:Eastern time
Why would i like to do it:I will help alot and i wil try to revoltionize this server to its full potenail
Also skype if needed:lucas furlong
FrozenPhoenix
06/25/2012 10:16 pm
Denied. Sorry for the inconvenience.
ayowaylo
06/25/2012 10:02 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
Application

IGN:surviver1370
Maturity Level:7
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Why would you like to do it?: i love helping out and i love building and trying out new ideas.I will take care of anything as soon as possible (especially modreq and commands for owner).
FrozenPhoenix
06/25/2012 10:14 pm
rainbowdash130
06/25/2012 10:02 pm
IGN: rainbowdash130
Maturity Level 8/10
Time Zone: eastern time
Why would you like to do it: i would love to be an admin becasue i am very responsible. I also like to help out others on the server. I am very layed back too so iwon't be annoying to be around. i like to talk to other players and solve problems such as griefing and cheating.
FrozenPhoenix
06/25/2012 10:12 pm
Alpha_Poster
06/25/2012 10:01 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd
Thanks man ummm oh i check my PMs im new to planet minecraft.
FrozenPhoenix
06/25/2012 10:00 pm
Super_RebelIGN: Super_Rebel
Maturity Level: [*Number* /10] 8
Time Zone:
Why would you like to do it?: I want to help your server be the best there is out there!! +I'll be on the server a lot!!!!

Considering... I'll PM you if accepted with IP.
Alpha_Poster
06/25/2012 9:56 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd
IGN: Super_Rebel
Time Zone: EST
Why would you like to do it?: I want to help your server be the best there is out there!! +I'll be on the server a lot!!!!
NevaSwitch
06/25/2012 9:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: NevaSwitch
Time Zone: PCF
Why would you like to do it?: I can build but not manage plugins. I also can recruit and also be a helpful admin. I am a concerned admina nd I usualy like to talk with the players. I want to help it to fascinate others by the server
FrozenPhoenix
06/25/2012 9:54 pm
Considering... I'll PM you if accepted with IP.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome