Anyone looking for staff on their server?

naeemsheikh's Avatar naeemsheikh11/8/13 4:10 pm
1 emeralds 109 3
11/9/2013 5:18 am
naeemsheikh's Avatar naeemsheikh
Hey guys I wanna join a server and be a staff member, I would like position Admin but I will be happy to accept anything higher or lower. I have made a template app and I have answered the questions myself so please hear me out.

Name:
Naeem​
Username:
naeemsheikh​
Why:
I love playing on servers and I developed a fondness of pixelmon around 8 months ago and I have loved it ever since. I also enjoy interacting and helping others, I also like improving on things so being a helper will be very fun for me.​
Understand:
Yes I understand all of the duties and responsibilities of being a staff member. I am aware of what to do in nearly every situation as I have been an admin on around 10 servers, Mod on 15+ and head admin on 3 servers. I have been playing on servers for the 2 out of 3 years I have been playing mineraft.​
Experience:
Yes I have been Head Admin on 3 servers this was achieved through my ability to help the server out, I had built all of their shops and 3 towns and also I had created the gym leader system and I had been a overall gym leader too. I have been admin on around 8 servers which I had helped all around on building and external issues like bacon. I have also been mod on around 9 (Not including the servers I was promoted on) I had helped with small problems like cheating/griefing nothing big as I was a mod. (Theese multiple and or single achievements were gained through 1 or more of the servers I have worked on)​
Difference:
I am going to spot all the cheaters as I know how they cheat as I have dealt lots of them. I am also able to deal with glitches such as items and pixelmon disappearance. I will also take care of giving the donators what they paid for.​
Patience:
Yes I am used to spam and I do not mind awnsering the same question many times or doing the same thing multiple times. I do not mind.​
Skype or Teamspeak:
Yes I have Skype which is skypeapus and I have Teamspeak​
Understand Pixelmon:
Yes I know nearly everything about pixelmon including lots of the moves type advantages and what pokemon are in the game.​
Ban Record:
No no bans on any of the Chillax Servers​
Example Situations:
Example Situations​
You see two staff members fighting over public chat, what do you do?:
Well I would tell them to stop and if they do not they will get a timed mute like the other members would get.​
A player claims that another player griefed his base, how do you handle the situation?:
If there are any plugins like log block I would use that to see if any evidence is there. If not then if I see the damage I will repair it and use the command /v to watch the players who were involved and see if they are griefers or 'Trolls'​
A player is spamming in chat that he wishes to be banned from the server, how do you react?:
Well I would just ask him to leave and if he does not he will get muted as he might not be the owner of the account and wishes to get the owner banned for no reason.​
A player has been accused of stealing but there is no real proof, what do you do?:
If there is no proof and I see immediate damage I will repair it and then use /v to follow and see what the 'griefer' does to see if he is a griefer. If he does grief while I am watching him I will issue a temp ban depending on the severity of the issue​

Please reply to this if you are interested
naeemsheikh
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage