Anyone looking to host a server?

panhead86's Avatar panhead868/14/11 8:55 pm
1 emeralds 103 5
8/16/2011 2:35 am
CRoDMinecraft's Avatar CRoDMinecraft
Well, I have a fully configured multi-world server with hundreds of loyal players. It's been an amazing experience and alot of fun hosting this server on my computer, but I'm moving on to other things, and I'm having a hard time keeping up the server. I would hate more than anything to see the server die, so I'm asking someone to take my place as the host, owner, and creator of the beautiful server known as SkilletCraft! Now I'm willing to give the entire server files (contained in a ZIP or RAR) to anyone who is willing to take over for me. The server files includes everything. Bukkit, plugins, configurations, permissions, many worlds, it's all there and all set up for you. All you need to do is host it. Now I'll give you the server files if you simply fill out the form here:

Your real life name:
Your in game name:
What country you are in:
How much experience do you have with Minecraft servers:
How many players you would be able to handle on the server (use http://www.canihostaminecraftserver.com/ if you're not sure):
Would you be able to host 24/7:
Do you agree to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this message:

[TERMS AND CONDITIONS] For you to take on this server, you must agree to keep the name of it, ALWAYS keep me (panhead86) as an admin, and keep it at least semi-family friendly (not have overtly crude things on the server, etc.).

Well that's it! Just repost with your answers and I'll send you the files via mediafire or other file hosting solution. Please do this for me, I really want to see this server live on. There's over 200 players who also want to see it live on! Post with any questions at all. Thank you so much
panhead86
Level 59 : Grandmaster Musician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CRoDMinecraft
08/16/2011 2:35 am
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
Why don't you look into a company to host it? All you need to do i setup donations and it pays for itself! I am starting a server hosting company and would be happy to help! If you want to talk my skype is crod.biz or just talk here.
joshmathis2
08/15/2011 7:38 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
dude i would but there is only a couple problems
i cant port forward
i can run server 24/7
and my internet prob isnt fast enough to handle
and also i only have 2 GB or ram but after this Christmas i will have a better computer
other than that love the server and i wish i could help you here
i really do man
i really would love to be admin or mod on server right now but
things arnt always what u want
i will try my hardest to host cause you got some people that love it also
you trust me on server and you can trust me with this
so if i have anything new ill keep you posted on it
cya
Kisanorame
08/15/2011 9:24 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
I'd agree to host it but I'm afraid that my internets are not jesus enough to handle hundreds of players, but I might know someone that can help you.
panhead86
08/15/2011 11:39 am
When I say "hundreds of players" I don't mean at the same time. I currently have a maximum of 15 players, and while I would like a host to have more slots, but if not that's okay too. If you are still interested, please fill out the form. If this other person you think might be able to host could also fill out the form I would appreciate it. Thanks!
panhead86
08/15/2011 9:09 am
Anyone at all interested in hosting this server? It's basically a free server template, all ready and set up. It's easy! Please do this for me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome