Anyone need a Co-Owner/Head Admin

DaveDTKL's Avatar DaveDTKL6/10/16 7:22 am
1 emeralds 275 9
6/11/2016 6:30 pm
DaveDTKL's Avatar DaveDTKL
Hello my name in David Im a 14 boy looking to help out now reading that statement right there you might be thinking hmm I don't think he could be a Co-Owner/Head-Admin on my server but theirs were your wrong

1. I am very Mature, Kind, and Happy person

2. I am home schooled so i can be active all the time

3. I am not delusional which mean i won't get offended or mad by anything you say I have a amazing sense of judgement so I won't explode when someone say the servers been griefed by Guy534 I won't go and ban Guy534 I will assess the complains and see if they are true the do the punishments never getting mad at anyone during the assessment

If you believe I am good enough for your server please contact me on skype

Thank you, David
DaveDTKL
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2016 6:30 pm
DaveDTKL
Ok by Popular Demand This Post is Now Down
06/11/2016 12:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bustinq
This post is ridiculous, you said nothing to do with your previous experiences, ALSO, more important than anything, you seem very unprofessional as you say head admin or co owner, these are some of the highest positions you can get on a server. its the administrator's job to administrate servers, help with decisions such as decide what idea would be better. for example you might decide what the ranks should be, what you get in them etc. a co-owners job is completely different. For example they may decide how much the ranks cost, how much each kit costs. they may also be in charge of hiring new staff, and purchasing xenforo license, server hosting ETC, these jobs are completely different and i think you should spend more time on what you write, as this just seems to me like your a power hungry person who would come on the server once and never come on again. and, when you bored, randomly ban people. however, what do i know? right? i mean, i dont know who you are. so i may be wrong, just, please.. think about what posts you make before you make them, thanks.
06/11/2016 11:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Pjtheone
Hey could you help pay?
06/11/2016 6:34 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Lori00
You should go applying for servers, not just sit down and wait that an owner gives you a co owner rank just because they feel like it.
06/11/2016 1:14 am
DaveDTKL
Bump
06/10/2016 10:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
DividedStory
If you'd like to come check us out, I may have a spot for you as a Content Developer. It's not my place to authorize a 'head' Administrator.

www.kingshield.us/forums/
*KingShield's current Staff Team are all over the age of 20.*
06/10/2016 9:05 pm
DaveDTKL
still open
06/10/2016 10:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
EffeDylan
I would like to speak you but for moderator or helper
06/10/2016 7:28 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
stonehatch
Hey man! I would like to talk with you on skype if thats possible i will pm you my skype name so you can add me cause i found 2 with your name
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome