Anyone wanna start a small server with me? (I would host it)

ShameItsNot's Avatar ShameItsNot3/13/13 12:56 am
1 emeralds 111 5
3/13/2013 12:29 pm
AzzAGamingRyan's Avatar AzzAGamingRyan
Got an extra computer laying gathering dust and already have the files set up from an old one but closed it do to jerks threatening to ddos me. PM or comment if you are up for it. Only thing is I need to figure out how to prevent what happened before. Does no-ip prevent this totally? How do I make it so nobody gets the direct Ip? Also, there are a couple guidelines before I partner up with someone.

You must be experienced with plugins/perms. No exceptions. NONE.

You must have Skype.

You must make a well written (I will lightly judge you based off your grammar, if it is terrible.) application regarding your skills and what you will/can do to help. I honestly don't give a shit about building skills, so don't base it off that, but it is a plus if you are.

If you even mention the term "OP" in the post consider your chance gone. Is it not obvious if you are accepted you will get it?

Do not fuck with me. I will be straight up about this; I am tired of people playing games in terms of personal acounts/networks. If you do such a thing, there will be a serious consequence. I no longer take these things lightly.

Ok, no more drill sergeant! PM or Reply
ShameItsNot
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AzzAGamingRyan
03/13/2013 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: minecraftcrew62
I have my own server, with plugins, so I am very experienced.
I personally know how to counter ddos hackers so nothing will happen to you. Trust me, I have basically no temper.
You can trust me 100% because I have had experience with griefers and know how to stop them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope I get somewhere...

-Ryan
BoogyBear
03/13/2013 2:25 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Painter
My IGN: RedRasputin
I have a skype, here is my contacts: pokey_minch
I know a lot about Plugins for servers, many like: Essentials, World Edit, World Guard, Permissions, and many more
I have much experience with Minecraft Administrating and creating, I've been administrator on many servers with nice communities and no hackers.
I don't mess with anybody, ESPECIALLY the owner of a server, I know more than to mess with the owner, I know some people that actually do that >.>

you were also an awesome Drill Sergeant.
Hope you accept me, you should totally accept Potato God, he seemed like a nice person.
ShameItsNot
03/13/2013 1:32 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Skype?
SwiftFX
03/13/2013 1:32 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
IGN: lachlan_czumak

I Would Love To Help You With Your Server, I Always Care For Others But I Am Also A Bit Strict So That The Server Wont Get Into Chaos.

I Have Skype, I Will PM You The User Name If I Get Accepted.

I Am Also Quite Good At Plugins And Perms And I Have My Own Server

Thanks For Reading,

~Lachie
Potato God
03/13/2013 1:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey ShameItsNot, this is Potato God (in game name Hibyewhy6), and I think I'm up to making a small server with you. I'll give you a little structured resume-type thing here:
Name (in game name): Hibyewhy6
Experience: Been playing Minecraft since May of last year, have been experienced in serverside configuration since December.
Why do I want this?: I've been wanting to create a smaller community server for a while, but I simply do not think I can do it alone. You seem like a mature potential partner, just what I've been seeking.
Other notes: I actually have a server that's been set up, plugins, spawn, portals, everything, so, if you approve, we should be able to get it public promptly. My Skype name is hibyewhy6, so, please, feel free to send me a message. Cheers!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome