Anyone willing to help me build an awesome server?

csappforlife's Avatar csappforlife9/30/14 7:11 pm
1 emeralds 130 3
9/30/2014 11:33 pm
happytappyhappyTM's Avatar happytappyhappyTM
Hey everyone!

I am wanting to build a new server, and was looking for some people who would be interested to help. I was thinking it could be a city type server, sorta like GTA but with other elements and even a campaign as well. Though we can discuss the details through Skype if you have it.

I need a one or two other co-owners as well as a few ops to get started. If anyone has a super good computer in which to host it that would be fantastic as I have only a surface pro 2 to work with, which might hurt the servers performance but is an option if necessary.

If you have coding skills for custom mods that would also be great, but if you think you are just a great builder then you are also welcome! The more the merrier!

I truly want to make this the best and deepest server possible as I find myself constantly bored with many servers out there.

Let me know if you want to help at all and we will make this happen!

PS- open to any ideas about design as well.

Thanks

Csappforlife
csappforlife
Level 1 : New Miner