Apocalyptic Legacy - Towny/Shops/RP/PvP/War/Survival

Talvysh's Avatar Talvysh6/19/14 12:00 am
1 emeralds 167 1
6/22/2014 1:57 am
Talvysh's Avatar Talvysh
Server IP: apocalypticlegacy.mcph.co

AL provides players the freedom to express themselves without being constantly griefed.

Although our server supports Towny Wars, each town has the opportunity to be allied with a Nuetral nation. This makes it so their town isn't in the war, but they're also missing out on the fun and they also have to pay an additional upkeep.

Around Ashal (Spawn) players will be able to purchase things that they may need in order to maintain a growing town, or they may want to sell some of their town's products to the stores in Ashal such as wheat, potatoes, iron, wood, and more.

Each town has PvP forced on. You won't have any of your blocks destroyed but the thought of always been attacked can add a nice atmosphere to the world. Players are encouraged to make well defended fortifications!

This project means a lot to me. I'm a web development/game design student and this is a little project of mine that I want to continue to work on while I'm in college and hopefully even after. I even have a YouTube series going in the hope that we can drive more players to the server, let players know about new changes, and to also build a community around the server.

Thanks so much for reading, and I hope that you guys will check us out!
Talvysh
Level 1 : New Explorer