-=My Application to any server that needs staff=-

swiftshaderHD's Avatar swiftshaderHD8/28/14 11:31 pm
1 emeralds 129 1
8/28/2014 11:37 pm
Jordanm38022727's Avatar Jordanm38022727
IGN:SwiftSahderHD

Maturity level: 1/10 =9

Website Developer: yes I am a website developer i know how to setup donation store vote 4 rewards and others.

What you want as staff:
I would like to be staff, because it gives me an opportunity to do something great in today's community. It gives me a chance to express the love an dedication I like to think that I put into my work, big and small.

Why should we accept you?
First of all, I'm not begging you for this position. I see that you have every right to decline my application, and I will not detest you for that.

To be an Admin again, would be a dream. In my last server I worked on, The server died due to the Owner losing interest in his project. I don't want that to happen again. I think I have the skills to be able to build, being knowledgeable in the genres of Modern, Fantasy, Medieval and more. I know plenty about World Edit and VoxelSniper, and about mako and minor commands used throughout common servers. I am also skilled in Photoshop, which means I can create a banner or poster if the need be.

I also fully recognize what it means to be an Admin. Being an Admin isn't about playing around with the god command, giving yourself items, playing around with WE. If you look at a real life aspect being an Admin "in real life" means that you have to help others so they can enjoy their experience as much as you can. Almost in every server I play in there is always someone that joins and asks, "Can I be OP?"

People think that becoming OP means your "better" than the builders/members or whatever you call them. Really people should want to stay away from the OP position because it should mean work. Making sure the server is working properly, making sure people are enjoying it, and most of all, making sure people are reading and following the rules.

What can you bring?
I can bring experience and Loyalty, to help make the server a better place for all. I know tips and tricks on building to share, like making any block into a chest. I am young enough to understand today's youth, yet mature enough to moderate and control a hasty environment.

What is your experience at what are you applying?:
-Building: In Building, most servers I have have worked on started out with me as a Builder. When I started applying for positions, I thought of a Builder, because I thought to use my creative skills to the test. I have since built multiple spawns, structures and buildings, and have been promoted twice to Head Builder over that time. I am skilled in the genres of Medieval, Modern, Fantasy and others, though I prefer the medieval and Fantasy genres. I've been switching between servers a lot because they simply didn't need any more builders, so I was kicked. I can use many different plugins like World Edit and VoxelSnipe, both of which I've used before, though there are some things I still want to learn.

-Moderating: On two servers previously, I started out as a Trial-Moderator, and learned many of he basics in Moderating Commands and how to talk to people in a way so that I can see how the person talks and reacts, so I can create a better outcome suiting to both our needs, most of the time.

-Plugin manager: On my own server I did not have a lot of people to help me out so everything had to be done by me, I have owned a server for 7 years now and I think in that time my maturity and understanding of what its like to own a server is better developed. I can configure just about any plugin out there. Don't believe me check out my new server (24.94.159.20). Everything there is by me the kits ranks and chat setup and speech bubbles.

-Administrating: As I said above, The last server I worked on was the Minecraft server lotus factions which I own (IP if you want to check: 24.94.159.20 ), as an Admin. I started out as a Trial-Moderator, then surfaced to a Builder. After some hard work and dedication to the server I was promoted to an Admin, where I helped create most of the maps and buildings. I was then demoted because I couldn't keep up with study and work.

Have you ever been banned?
Truthfully, I can't remember the last time I was banned

How many hours you can work per day? :
I can work close to 3-6 hours week days, and possible 4-9 hours on weekends, depending on what I have at the time. I also stay up late doing study, so I can do extra stuff.
swiftshaderHD
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist