>Apply now!< New Minecraft server recruiting staff team for upcoming project! >Apply now!<

LexiLoveMC's Avatar LexiLoveMC12/26/17 11:56 am history
6 emeralds 1.6k 45
1/11/2018 1:35 am
Vmoosey's Avatar Vmoosey
BE SURE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/4PknwY
(
even if not applying, we will notify you when we need open Beta testers!)

Howdy, My name is Lexi and I'm Head of recruitment for DietySiege. We are comprised of a small staff team and some passionate developers! We are looking to expand our horizons with a competent and talented staff team!

Here are some words from our owner:

"Hello, my name is Kepler. I have played Minecraft for the last 5 years now, and I want to make a concrete server, with solid foundations, and a great staff team to go along with it. Every staff member has to be 13, or older. BUT I can make exceptions, for really good applicants who have the necessary skills. I myself, have been using HTML and CSS for the last 3 years, JavaScript for 4 years, and Python, for 2 years. I am willing to learn Java if it is necessary for the server."
Now, onto what Kepler expects from potential staffing candidates, as these are the standards you will be head to.

1 - No Abuse.
2 - No Excessive Irritation towards other Staff Members. Same goes for players, and vice-versa.
3 - Treat others how you want to be treated, ie. If you are a `horrible` person. Don't expect to be accepted.
4 - If you are asked to work, work. If you are busy, fine. But if you mess around, you waste valuable time. As you SHOULD know, time is money.

Other than that, there isn't much. Kepler likes to keep it simple, and easy for others to understand.
He does live in the UK, so don't expect him to be awake at 4 AM in the morning, however!

Now onto available positions,

[Advisor] (2/2) - You will be wither my right hand, or my left hand. You wield the same powers as I do. And to get this position, you need to have a seriously good application, AND be over 15. You are essentially Co-Owners.
[Manager] (0/1) - You are the sole person in-charge of Payments, and other things. Although I will monitor you, very closely.
[Head Admin] (2/3) - There will be three of you, each of you will be responsible for different parts of the server. Ie. Support, Recruitment, Punishment. You will also `command` your own group of Admins who will work with you, aswell as Mods.
[Admin] (0/6) - Wield many powers, and perms. I require you to monitor the Mods, and Helpers. And also enforce the rules.
[Head Mod] (0/2) - Basically a Mod, with nearly the same permissions as a Admin.
[Moderator] (1/10) - You will be able to tempban up to 7 days, and permanently mute another player.
[Helper] (1/infinity) - Have the perms to Mute for a week, and tempban for an hour.

[Developer] (2/infinity) - I don't require much from you, just to be able to make some small plugins. But if you want to make a big plugin, sure! You will not have access to terminal, only I will. Mainly due to security concerns. You can hand me plugins, and I will test them. Then I will implement them.

[Builder] (3/infinity) - Required to work in a team to build, or if you'd rather work alone, sure. I will always test a new builder before accepting them.

APPLICATION FORMAT:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Discord(With #**** tag part):
Can you use a microphone?(Required):
Position of Choice:
Experience:
What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?:
Anything else you'd like to let us know?:
How mature are you?:
BUILDER AND DEV ONLY: Link portfolio or past/current projects.
------------------------------------------------------------------

If we are interested in your application, I will personally contact you on discord.

Our owner would like to note that if you are a specifically talented developer or a staff member who innovates and impresses us, there is room for financial rewards in the form of crypto-currency. (This is in now way a paid position, to clarify)

BE SURE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/4PknwY
(even if not applying, we will notify you when we need open Beta testers!)
LexiLoveMC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2018 1:35 am
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Vmoosey
Name: Thomas

IGN: Vmoosey

Discord(With #**** tag part): vmoosey#4778

Can you use a microphone?(Required): Yes

Position of Choice:
Builder

Experience:
I've been playing minecraft since the Beta and consider myself a good builder, I've been apart of a few build teams and a couple of servers as well.

They're there to help and have experience on the sever
Anything else you'd like to let us know?: No

How mature are you?:
Mature
01/10/2018 12:39 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25
Id like to be a mod
01/10/2018 12:33 am
Level 1 : New Network
Ness27
01/04/2018 5:57 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/10/2018 12:32 am
BronySkeleton
Expired, still.
01/01/2018 1:28 am
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
MrMagicBlox
It says the Discord invitation has expired. Can you post a new one?
12/31/2017 4:14 pmhistory
Ketchup966
What is your name? Josh

Age? 16

IGN? G1ngy

What is your Discord username?
Josh Hines#6602
​​Use of Microphone? Yes, Lenovo Headset (Decent Microphone).

The position of Choice?
[Head-Admin]

Experience / Previous Staff Experiences (Provided Proof)
When it comes down to staff experience, I have some servers that I have been staff on including making my own Minecraft server and network. I am experienced in editing config, plugins (Not creating plugins), Building skills, In-game commands, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and PEX. I guess you can say I can almost do it all.

(DreamLegacy) -Manager
Current Status: Shut Down; Financial problems Owner couldn't afford.
Proof: http://tinypic.com/r/eisihk/9 (Me building faction spawn as I was a Manager but a good builder)

(Endex Network) -Skyblock Owner
Current Status: Shut Down; 1 out of the 4 owners backed out and ended his host resulting in network collapse.
Proof: endex.enjin.com (Server Website I created)

What makes a staff member different to the normal MC player?

Many of the people who apply on a server want to be staff for the rank and tag. For me, I want to fulfill the duties a staff member has. Being apart of a staff team means treating not only the players but the staff how you want yourself to be treated. Also known as the Golden Rule. I notice that almost all staff are kind and follow the rules, they are role models. A staff member has to act like a role model so that the players can learn from them. A normal minecraft player wants to have fun and enjoy their time/experience on the server. As a staff member, I would like to make the server enjoyable and fun for the normal MC player.

What is your time zone?
EST (Eastern Standard Time) (Thought it might be needed / Helpful)

Tell us some information about yourself.
I would like to start on my hobbies as I find those are semi-important. I enjoy not only watching sports but also playing sports such as Hockey / Golf / College Basketball / Baseball / Football. Other non-sport activities include my Artistic Abilities / Gaming / Architecture.

You Mature? I consider myself mature. Nothing else to say about it, I will fulfill my duties as a staff member and use my skills to make the server enjoyable for players.
12/31/2017 4:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
PMCSmeg
Name: Michael

Discord(With #**** tag part): smegbelock#0031

Can you use a microphone?(Required): Yes.

Position of Choice: Manager

Experience: I have run multiple Minecraft servers in the 4 years I have played Minecraft. I have been able to successfully create, and manage servers. All of the previous servers have shut down due to inactivity, which is the case with most servers. I know how to use all of Buycraft & Enjins tools. As a streamer as well, I can deal with chargebacks and fight them successfully.

What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: A common misconception that players make is that "Staff are just like players, so how come they don't play often?" Well, once recruited as a staff member, they are given work, the amount depends on the server. As a Helper/Mod, they have to manage players & chat, and keep the server civilized. A Manager and Admin will be given more work then a lower ranked staff member, which will make them occupied almost 5x as much. The only thing players have to worry about is making their experience fun using what the staff team have given them.

Anything else you'd like to let us know?: I sometimes may randomly have to be busy due to the fact that I'm taking math classes that are two grades ahead of my level.

How mature are you?: I would say I'm fairly mature. I know when to take a joke, and I don't get offended by most things. I'm also really chill, and I hate to argue with other people for random reasons.

That's my application. Thank you for reading :)
12/30/2017 3:04 pmhistory
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
UniverseFox
Name: Patrick

IGN: UniverseFox

Discord: UniverseFox#9022

Can I use a microphone? Yes I can, it might not be the best quality at the moment, but i'm planning to get a headset soon.

Position of Choice: Builder/Admin

Experience: I've been an admin on one server before for about 6 months, but the server's IP was taken over by a new server and I had all of my privileges removed. I've been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now and I'd like to become a part of something.

I believe that a staff member should have just as good of a time as a normal member of a server, but should also have to be responsible and flexible enough to watch things like chat and be able to tell when somebody needs a good warning and such.

Some things you'd probably need to know are that the timezone that I live in is Mountain Time and that I can terraform and build modern structures pretty well if I have the time to do it, some things take days, others weeks or months.

I would say that i'm pretty mature for my age, I've had to grow up with two older brothers always trying to make me get up and do things that are productive and I think that they've made me much more mature than most 13 year olds.

You'll need to contact my discord to get the pictures, I'm struggling getting the pictures onto this reply.
12/30/2017 12:59 pm
Crankiness
Name: Mac

IGN: Crankiness, but will be changing it to Chancing in ~1 month.

Discord(With #**** tag part): Chancing#6829

Position of Choice: Admin, this isn't because I just want to be a high rank, but because I know how to use a lot of commands, and as a mod or helper I wouldn't really have access to these commands, and I wouldn't be as useful as I could possibly be.

Experience: I have owned a server before with ~15 players at one time normally. I wouldn't say that's too shabby. I have also been Co-Owner on servers maybe about 4 times. The work I did on those servers involved setting up plugins, managing lower-tier staff, and in some cases plugin management. I have also been in charge of accepting applications 3 times. I have been Head-Admin, Admin, Mod, and Helper. In those cases, I helped the server in the best way I could. As an Admin, I would still help with ranks, and I would manage the lower ranks below me. As Mod and Helper, I would help the higher ranks figure out issues, along with doing my main role which would be helping out players, and making sure everyone had a great time.

What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: Most people will say 'perms'. This isn't the only thing though. Staff members are trusted people to the community who are there to make sure you have a good time. Staff members are people who care so much about the community that they will spend hours, days, weeks, or even months/years of their lives working on something the community can enjoy. So yes, they do have more permissions, but they don't have them for any old reason.

Anything else you'd like to let us know?: I know a bit of JavaScript myself, but don't count on me coding anything anytime soon. I have also been playing for 5 years.

How mature are you?: I am very mature for my age, I have been told this by a plethora of people. I got my first staff job when I was 8, and everyone thought I was older then that.
12/30/2017 12:19 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Crafter
iTzRuznakw
Name: Cristian

IGN: iTzRuznakw

Discord(With #**** tag part): iTzRuznakw#7548

Can you use a microphone?(Required): Of course

Position of Choice: Manager

Experience: 4 Years In Total Minecraft Staff Experience

I've been a staff member for lots of servers yet, and I think I've required
experience and new things in every server I've managed.
I'm really good at finding the best plugins that a server needs,
I have good suggestions and the required skills you need.

(2017 july) I even had a Minecraft Building Team, due to impopularity for
a lot of time, sadly, we disbanded the Team. R.I.P Draconic Demons

What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: They're here to help new players, or if a normal player has something to ask, or they have a problem.

Anything else you'd like to let us know?: I've been a Minecraft Server Manager / Minecraft Server Plugin Configurer/Manager, or a staff member for longer than 4 years, The services I offer are professional and they have huge quality. I've been working for a lot of server yet, but maybe, this one too.

How mature are you?:I may not be that old, but I'm surely mature.

»------------------------------«
If you need my help, contact me on discord (iTzRuznakw#7548)
or message me on Planet Minecraft/ send me an email at : itzruznakw@gmail.com

Thanks,
-iTzRuznakw.

Happy new year!
12/29/2017 7:05 pm
iGankYouPvP
Hi, my name is Collin Dercks, I reside in CST and I'm 17 y/o.

Basically what I can do is help make your server more professional. I can help turn your server even more grandiose than it already is.

I work to make the inner runnings of servers more efficient and effective. Obviously, you wouldn't trust a stranger right off the bat(I wouldn't either). But I am confident if we open a line of communication I will prove that I will be a great addition to your server. I don't want to come off as having too much vanity or being chauvistic, but I am one of the best people you have for this sort of position. I will help the server become the best possible version of the server it can be. I work for the betterment of the server's; efficiency, popularity, and management. I have the ability to help you with any of the following that you may need: a perspective on server development and growth, the server's business management and administration, financial growth, server ideas, and staff management.

Here's a little bit about myself so understand how I will be able to help.
I go to high-school and currently take business and finance classes at a college in my state (that and my understanding of the structures of servers helps me with the betterment of servers).
I am humble but still consider myself highly intelligent and forward thinker.
I will help your server become an amazing server with incredible staff.

Heres the thing, I would make my own server and start it up, but I know that by myself I won't be able to fully for the following reasons; I don't have the building experience or the plugin development experience to create a server and I don't want to start from scratch. What I can offer is my ability to analyze the server structure and lay a concrete foundation that will make the server grow into a huge successful server. I love playing Minecraft but I need more of a challenge than just playing. I can organize the server structure to be a solid and prestigious one. I want to help make your server revered and honored by others. I know this sounds like bullshit but I'm serious. My mind is filled with ideas to shape an incredible server and I wanna execute them.

I wanna make it clear that this is not all I have to offer and I think it would be best if we could have a one on one chat to better explain ways I could help your server.

I hope to hear from you

To open a line of communication either:
- PM me on this account
- Add me on Discord: iEarnYourRespect-Collin#3525
12/29/2017 6:53 pmhistory
GrimCreator
Name: Lucas
IGN: ALLYKAT20001
Discord:GrimCreator #4700
can you use a microphone?: Yes, despite mine cutting off at times, so i tend to use skype when it does
PoC: anything related to punishments
Experience: i used to be a HeadMod in a small server, nothing much, i took care of the punishment
What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: honestly, a staff member is only different in the way that he, having more perms, are like some types of people, punishment and sometimes support are like cops, they enforce the law and help average people, and recruitment, is... also like cops in a way? anyway, what i mean is that the staff of a server is like the law and politicians in our world except you can trust staff, you rely on them when you have a problem, staff are like friends, they are there for you and always will be, that is what i think makes staff different from players
Anything else you'd like to let us know?: i have Asperger syndrome, which is a form of autism, giving me more difficulty socializing in real life, having semi-mood-swings, and can argue for a long time when i do get mad, but hey, we are humans, no one is perfect also, i was told by my family i am a good comedian and a master of the sarcastic arts
How mature are you?: on a scale from one to ten, sometimes 8.75 sometimes 3, as i said, i have mood swings, so i can be really mature, sometimes i am as mature as a 7 year old on memes (no offense to nicer 7 year olds)
12/29/2017 4:41 am
LeBuzyn
Name: Petrus Vlad
IGN: LeCanabis
Discord(With #**** tag part): LeCanabis ; #5057
Can you use a microphone?(Required): Yes , i can use a mic.
Position of Choice: Builder \ Admi \ Adviser
Experience: I've been playing Minecraft for like 10 years and have a lot of experience in everyproblem you can meet
What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: The knowledge , the experience and the way of think in any situation
Anything else you'd like to let us know?: I`m a friendly guy with an open mind and a good sence of humor :) and i wanna meet some people who i can teach and from who i can learn :)
How mature are you?: I`m a mature guy , but childlisch sometimes .
BUILDER AND DEV ONLY: Link portfolio or past/current projects. i don`t have pictures .
12/29/2017 3:33 amhistory
BronySkeleton
Name: Cloe
IGN: BronySkeleton
Discord: ✨BronySkeleton✨#4553
Microphone: Yes
Position: Head Admin (Support or Punishment, please.)
Experience: I've never moderated a Minecraft server before, but I have moderated on things, including Google+ Communities with over 55k+ members (until the new moderators came, then got busy with life.) to discord servers with a few hundred members.
What makes staff different to a normal player: I think staff members are different because, based on how well they do, are highly respected and not feared. People come to them when they have problems, and trust them. I want to be a staff member so I can keep the server clean, make sure everyone is following the rules, and I won't slack off when I am online.
Anything else: I will be on the server as much as possible, and even though I've never moderated an MC server before, I will do my best to follow the server rules, and I would not like to be paid. (Due to being underage.)
Maturity: I am very mature for my age, being a sixth grader. I know when to be serious and when to be funny. I vow not to be an idiotic 7-year old, even if something triggers me.

I hope I get accepted! I've been wanting to try moderating things on games and other social medias.
12/29/2017 3:36 am
BronySkeleton
Also, I am unable to join the discord due to it being invalid or expired.
12/29/2017 1:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Tance
Name: James (Nickname: Tance)

IGN: TanceJ

Discord(With #**** tag part): Tance#7696

Can you use a microphone?(Required): Yep

Position of Choice: Head Admin/Admin/Head Mod/Mod

Experience:

1. ToolsCraftMC - Sadly this server has been shutdown due to insufficient funds but I have been a moderator on it since 2012-2014. I really enjoyed this server and I was very loyal to the server, until it shutdown. Hopefully this server would give me the same vibes as ToolsCraftMC.

2. CosmicMC - I have been a moderator for CosmicMC also around the time of 2012-2014, back when it had only roughly 100-150 players daily. I used to enjoy it as I only had a cracked Minecraft account. However, now that I have an actual Minecraft account I have lost the connection between CosmicMC.

3. Other servers - I have also helped other new servers that have unfortunately not worked out due to lack of funds to run the server. I have been a Head-Admin on my friend's server before with an average of 50 players online daily, however the server has shutdown due to the Owner having trouble with his personal life.

What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: A staff member has to be a role model and uphold various different values such as Integrity, Loyalty, Commitment etc. They also have to be responsible and be able to work around things when it doesn't go as planned.

Anything else you'd like to let us know?: My timezone is UTC+08:00, as I live in SEA so I will be able to get on when most of the staff in America/Europe are offline.

How mature are you?: Pretty mature, I do know when to joke and when not too. I don't really like to be a nuisance or an annoyance, as from the phrase "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
12/28/2017 10:53 pm
MrGamingCube
<span>Name: Harry
IGN: hipharryfreeman
Discord(With #**** tag part): Mr GamingCube#5082 (might not have space).
Position of Choice: Builder.
Experience: been staff on multiple servers including hosting my own.
What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: Responsibilities
Anything else you'd like to let us know?: Nope.
How mature are you?: Very.
12/28/2017 10:25 pmhistory
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
CrispyShroom
  • Name: Chris

• IGN: CrispyMiner

• Discord(With #**** tag part): Crispy#6213

• Can you use a microphone?(Required): Yes

• Position of Choice: Builder

• Experience: I have been builder on multiple servers before building lots of parkour maps, lobbies, redstone creations, etc.

• What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: A staff member has more commands than a normal player allowing the staff members to make sure the normal players behave and follow the rules.

• Anything else you'd like to let us know?: I mostly prefer building with worldedit, I live in the EST time zone, I am somewhat good with redstone and commands (but not a sorcerer at it), and my voice sounds young on a microphone because my voice is late on puberty ._.

• How mature are you?: On a scale of 1 to 10 on how mature I am, I'm a 8.5/10 mature

• Past Builds/Portfolio:

PMC:
https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/crispyminer/submissions/?morder=order_latest

A spawn I built for a parkour server all by myself:
www.mediafire.com/file/h8pvmhaaaejrisc/JumpCraft_Spawn_-_CrispyMiner.zip

And a map I made for Hypixel mini-game Murder Mystery:
hypixel.net/threads/murder-mystery-hedge.1375577/
12/31/2017 9:33 pm
JustinCasePlaysMC
Crispy, just so you know, you've disabled friend requests on Discord. Can you enable them so I can add you for cross-recruitment as a builder?
01/04/2018 2:21 pm
CrispyShroom
oh ok (and sorry it took a while to reply)
12/28/2017 10:30 pm
CrispyShroom
Also it says the discord link is invalid or has expired
12/28/2017 10:03 pmhistory
JenkitosDoritos
Name: Jenkins
IGN: JenkinsRL
Discord(With #**** tag part): Jenkins#0960
Position of Choice: Head Admin/Admin/Head Mod
Experience: Multiple experiences being a successful server owner, experience with being an actual admin/mod, etc.
What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: They have the ability to administrate and moderate server activity and chat, to make a fair experience between all people. Other than that they should adhere to the same rules and standards to the regular players.
Anything else you'd like to let us know?: Nope.
How mature are you?: If we're talking about a scale, I'd say around 8 or a 9. But in general I like to be helpful while staying respectful and mature.
12/27/2017 7:15 pmhistory
Tomatoe
Name: Gabriella
IGN: TomatoTomahto
Discord(With #**** tag part): TomatoTomahto (#0284)
Position of Choice: Moderator
Experience: I have experience as a helper on other servers, but I have no experience as a moderator on Minecraft, although I do on other platforms.
What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: Staff members are here to bring forward a good environment for all players, young and old. As a community, the staff is supposed to be a good example and help out whenever necessary. If anyone does not obey the rules, fair warnings are given, and if it has to be done, a punishment will be given. Staff members get to work with others to make sure that the atmosphere around everyone is positive and following the rules.
Anything else you'd like to let us know?: I have noticed when I am playing, that not too many moderators or admins are there from time to time and people can sometimes get out of hand since there is no one there to watch over them. I can guarantee that if I am accepted as moderator, I will be on very often.
How mature are you?: I am very mature. I will never side on an argument, I will always work it out, and I will never be too opinionated, especially around sensitive subjects.
12/27/2017 6:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PresDaGod
Name: Preston
IGN: PresDaGid
Discord(With #**** tag part): PresDaGod#5075
Can you use a microphone?(Required): Yes as i love speaking to fellow staff members and players as it can build a bond and bring you closer into the community.
Position of Choice: I would gladly taken any postion you are willing to give but I normally prefer either a Head-Admin or Head-Mod
Experience: I've been staff on quiet a few servers in the past most of which have shut down, my past positions have been as an Owner, Head-admin, Admin, Lead-Moderator, Assistant -lead Moderator, Moderator, and Helper, some of those positions were on the same server but i have experience with almost all of the different ranks with the exception of builder and developer, i know how to use the console and parts of the File System on the console although.
What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: There are numerous differences while almost the same amount of similarities between players and staff members, while a staff member has more commands and power on a server they are still a player who volunteers their time to help the server stay in order and run smoothly which any player can also do themselves by just following the given rules. A staff member normally has powers to fix the problems that arise in the server while a normal player does not but a normal player can still help the community by reporting the problems or glitches that arise as they find them. In the end there isnt to many major differences between players and staff members except for the fact of the more commands the staff members get and the more trust that is put into their hands.
Anything else you'd like to let us know?: I love experiencing new things and i always am coming up with new ideas i could bring to the server to help it all grow and become a strong fun community
How mature are you?: Personally i'd like to consider myself a very mature person but that being said everyone has their times where they like to joke around and have some fun, when its me doing my duty and job i am a very mature and understanding person, but if everyone just talking and having fun I'll join them in their conversation get to know them, crack some jokes and enjoy ourselves.
12/27/2017 6:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
SchoolTests
Staff apps are closed but we accept devs and builders, go to our discord for more info, #application and #announcements
12/27/2017 4:10 pmhistory
Mekichi
Name:
Paris

IGN: Mekichi (Previously Nokashiari, but it was recently changed.)

Discord:  キティ麺 #6378

Can you use a microphone?
If absolutely required, yes. I don't normally use one however because my house is very noisy. I will not be able to use one until January however, because my old one broke and I had to order a new one.

Position of Choice:
Preferably I would like to be Head Mod or Admin.

Experience: I have never been a part of staff on a big server. (150 players tops.) I have probably been a part of at least 4-5 servers, and I was Head Admin, Co-Owner, Admin, and a Helper on these servers. I do not have huge knowledge of plugins, (although I know a few basic ones) although I know the majority of commands. I have played Minecraft for 3+ years. I am a pretty observant person so I can spot people not following the rules easily. I am fair, just, and always ready to listen to a person in need, and I will always be willing to help!

What makes a staff member different from a normal player?
A staff member is someone that takes sole responsibility for the server, while a normal player is simply a person playing on Minecraft. Staff members are always trying to help others, running around and making sure things are going okay on the server. Normal players, of course, can go on with their business. Staff members are active in the server and they spend as much time as they can on it, while normal players can spend as much time as they like. A staff member is a person who has a job, and a normal player is a civilian.

Anything else you would like us to know?
I live in a Central Time Zone, and on weekdays I will not be able to be active until after 4:00, unless I am on school break. I am an empathetic person and I will always listen to troubled players, and I try to be as helpful as I can.

How mature are you?
As a thirteen-year-old living in a world of drugs, smoking, alcohol, and other obscene things I would consider myself pretty mature for my age. When focused on a task, I will not stop until it is done. I can be an entertaining person, and I do crack jokes from time to time, but I am mature when I need/want to be.

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you consider me for this role!
12/27/2017 6:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
SchoolTests
Staff apps are closed but we accept devs and builders, go to our discord for more info, #application and #announcements
12/27/2017 3:30 pmhistory
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
PDQ
Name:
Jack Rose
IGN:
HydraYTPlayz
(Please refer to:
https://namemc.com/profile/HydraYTPlayz.2 )
Discord(With #**** tag part):

ToxicAssault#6179

Can you use a microphone?(Required):
If needed, but I'd prefer not to simply because of the fact that there's a ton of background noise half the time

Position of Choice:
Admin
Experience:
Although I've never been a staff member of a server with more than 100 players on it, I do have experience on small servers, and can easily spot people that are not following the rules (IE: Hacking, Chat spam/ Advertising/anything innapropriate) and do have the basic knowledge of commands usually added on servers like essential plugin commands and a small bit of command block and redstone knowledge, which I doubt I'll use oftten as usually developers will take things involving that, but atleast I have background knowledge incase anything somehow goes wrong and you need my help in that area!
Well firstly, a staff member must HAVE to be responsible, as a irresponsible staff member on the server can lead to rank abuse and can cause the whole server to come down on itself, depending on how high up the staff members rank is and how reponsible they are. Also, a staff member should always be willing to help people in need, - showing them around, and spending time on the server to make sure everyone is OK, whereas a normal player is almost the opposite and can spend as much time as he/she likes on the server, isn't obliged to help anyone, and can do whatever they so desire as long as it follows the rules! Of course there's a lot more differences, but if I put them all on here, this thread reply would take up about 3 pages.
I may be not able to come on the server on holidays or from a time below 3:00 (EST).
How mature are you?:
I would definitely consider myself mature, as the more mature you are, the more responsibility you can earn and the more respected you will be - although I may get "off character" in parts, I try to respect everyone I can to the best of my abilities. Besides, how can you even rate someones maturity without looking at if they are repectful?

~Thank you for spending your time reading this application, as I know you have better things to do!

Hydra
12/27/2017 2:56 pm
Stakkinq
Name:Omar

IGN: SpotLt

Discord: SixSeven ~#0543

Can you use a microphone? Yes I can.

Position of Choice:
I am mainly applying for the role [Head-Admin] Or a role you think suits me best. I mainly want to work with the forums like post announcements, post updates or maybe even deal with applications. Yes I will also come in game a lot, but I would rather focus more on the forums as I have more experience with that.

Experience:
I have quite a lot of experience with being a staff. I have been staff on a few servers, big and small. 10 daily players too 120 daily players. The role I think I do best at is managing the forums. When I was staff a couple months back I managed the staff applications and posted application tips etc. I also occasionally posted announcements and server updates on the forums, I personally think I am a great fit for this job. Admin or Head-Admin, those are the roles I'm most experienced with. I used to always go in vanish, spectate players and record hackers and ban them. This was very fun on kitpvp or duels and it had a great impact on the community. I banned a lot of hackers which made them think twice before ruining other players days. Hope you will see my experience as a good thing and flow towards accepting me as a staff on this Will be famous server. We will make a great team and experience so much on the way!

The main difference from a member and a staff member is there responsibility. A normal player has no extra commands, cant do anything that have major consequences on the server itself. As for staff, they have a big responsibility on keeping members in place, making sure that there is no one here to ruin anyones day. We are here to keep our community safe and clean. We also have the responsibility of fixing bugs and glitches that either another staff or a player has called out. We are here to fix the server and make sure it is finished for the players to have fun on.

I can be a fun guy. I like to chill and make new friends. But when it comes to work I take it seriously. I don't slack, I only miss days when I need to. I take being a staff on a server seriously, It's like any real job, you have grave responsibilities and should take it seriously.

How mature are you?:
If I was to have a scale of 1 to 10 I would honestly say an 8 1/2. I am very mature most of the time, but when it comes to chilling with friends I drop a little as in I make jokes and stuff. Not anything too far. I like to have fun as well as taking this seriously. So I am mature all the time, even when chilling and talking with friends I still keep it mature and make sure things don't go too far.
Thank you for reading and hope you consider inviting me into the staff team.
King regards SpotIT
12/27/2017 1:13 pmhistory
XxEchoStrafesxX
Name:Tagan

IGN:iDripqingKinq

Discord(With #**** tag part):Driqing#6736

Can you use a microphone?(Required):Yes i can, sometimes it might sound bad, but half the time it sounds pretty good.

Position of Choice:Moderator Or Helper/

Experience: I've owned my own server and have been administrator on many servers.(2 -3) So i hope i get a postition.

What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: A Staff member is a player it is a person who helps out with the members they know how to deal with problems. And they also are important for a server to have staff to keep it together. They are also there for players to get assistance.

Anything else you'd like to let us know?: Yes. I want you to know if this get's declined of my age, i understand, but i'm mature and only mess around when i'm on a different servers

How mature are you?: I'd give myself a 5.6/10 since i'm more mature then my 16 y/o cousin.

Have a nice day -iDripqingKinq
12/27/2017 9:05 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
willy-56
Name: Wiley
IGN: action35
Discord(With #**** tag part): willy56 #3398

Can you use a microphone?(Required): Yes, but as it is a built in mic it would sound terrible.

Position of Choice: Admin or Head Admin if possible

Experience: I have a little bit of experience from a few other servers.

What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: The only difference I see is that a staff member has the responsibility of keeping the server in order by helping other players or protecting them from other malicious players but also has to be a part of the community.

Anything else you'd like to let us know?: I'd like to thank you for considering this application.

How mature are you?: I'd like to thing that I'm pretty mature being the oldest sibling in my family.
12/27/2017 6:16 am
DiabolikMidnight
Name: Lauren.

IGN: CorpseKick.

Discord(With #**** tag part): Lauri #8466

Position of Choice: Moderator.

Experience: Although I have never really apart of any formal teams such as this on Minecraft, I have helped run multiple groups on games such as Roblox and helped with multiple other communities as well as these, for example teaching someone how to play a new game is fun!

What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: A staff member is selfless and is dedicated to what they do to make the server they help become better in its path. They assist players in whatever way possible and wouldn't mind using spare time that players would usually use to hang out with friends, to assist on the server.

Anything else you'd like to let us know?: If you have any more questions feel free to ask me them on discord. :)

How mature are you?: I'm mature for my age, I had done 2 years in the military cadets and only recently dropped out due to final exams this year.

BUILDER AND DEV ONLY:
N/A
12/27/2017 2:30 am
50ShadesLighter
APPLICATION FORMAT:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Isabella
IGN: 50ShadesLighter
Discord: dumbegirl#8176
Can you use a microphone?(Required): Yes, I'm a frequent user of discord and teamspeak so I'm usually always on a microphone.
Position of Choice: Builder
Experience: I'm a 3yr+ builder and have devoted most of my time to learning new build styles and themes. I often compete in small time build competitions but end up never entering due to wanting to keep my builds my own, however I am now looking to expand and start putting my builds out. I was builder on a small private build team that was hired to do hub builds for servers, and smaller spawns. Im especially skilled in making "Plot builds" for creative server spawns and making kit maps, and skywars maps.
What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: A staff member is simply a player who helps keep the server running efficiently and fairly for everyone. Staff should be treated as normal players yet acknowledged that they help the server. However, staff are expected to be responsible and mature through challenging situations. As a staff member you are the link to help a player have a smoother safer and higher quality playing experience.
Anything else you'd like to let us know?: I'm not sure there is anything needed to be said, I'm happy to answer questions as well.
How mature are you?: Being a junior in high school I have learned to mature more than the average 13 year old who plays minecraft all day. I'm a representative at my local FBLA which is a leadership organization so I have plenty of maturity, leadership skills, and know how to handle immaturity.
BUILDER AND DEV ONLY: Imgur link to my most recent build imgur.com/a/7HWJW
------------------------------------------------------------------

**Side note:if I can't be builder can I also apply for HeadMod/Admin?**
12/27/2017 7:32 am
LexiLoveMC
Update: Isabella has been accepted!
12/26/2017 9:01 pmhistory
sam_from_target
Name: Sam

Age: (Rather not say on a public platform but will tell -Owner- On discord)

IGN: Shashimi_sam

Discord(With #**** tag part): shashimi_sam#3102

Can you use a microphone?(Required): Yes I can use a microphone whenever as long as its not late
at night.

Position of Choice: Really any position is fine because I would like to be apart of a Great community
but I would prefer anything around Admin.

Experience: I have Owner and Hosted a bungee server, It didn't really get around to finishing it because I was working on assignments for school and busy with tennis. I have also had much experience with plugins and can memorize commands for certain plugins very quickly, Also, any plugins I have not learned I would love to work with. I have also been Admin on another server that was abandoned after players would leave. (Any other questions with my experience, I can answer)

What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: Staff members can be very different depending on the server. I and many other people are not sure on what this server gamemode will be but some of the most important things that make staff members different from regular players are that staff member's jobs are to make the regular player enjoy being on the server, staff members are there to help the player and server if there are any arguments, problems, or just some in convinces. Although most people apply for staff member is to have power and leverage over players but that changes the regular player to not enjoying themselves. Staff members are also there to help setup the server and help the owner with whatever he/she/heshe needs. If the owner needs someone to watch over the server while their on vacation, If the owner needs help testing out a new plugin, ECT, Thats why staff members are there.

Anything else you'd like to let us know?: Im in fact a boy, just I sound like a girl. (Its happened before, just done ask) . Also Im in Mountain Standard time

How mature are you?: Well, Im more mature than my 15 year old brother so on a scale of 1-10. I would say a good 7.5

Thanks for reading my Application and have a good day -Sam
12/26/2017 4:49 pm
ashes234
Name:thomas
IGN:ashes234
Discord(With #**** tag part):ashes2345#2023
Can you use a microphone?(Required): yes i can always use one
Position of Choice: builder
Experience: i have built a couple things on a large scale but many on a smaller
What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: you have more power to aid people and you have the power to make the server fun for the ppplayers
How mature are you?: fairly mature
BUILDER AND DEV ONLY: Link portfolio or past/current projects
12/26/2017 6:16 pm
ashes234
i am in the mountain time zone

and i play most days
12/26/2017 6:46 pm
LexiLoveMC
Update: Ashes was accepted!
12/26/2017 3:42 pm
UJustGotGamed
Name: Alex
IGN: UJustGotGamed
Discord: ζ͜͡UᒍᑌᔕTGOTGᗩᗰEᗪ ッ#7897
Microphone: No
Position: Head-Admin or Admin
Exp: Leet Ex-CoOwner
A staff member can moderate and create rules, they have to be mature enough for their role. A normal player has not paid for or earned any role, therefore they are just there to play the game.

No
I am very mature, I have always observed staff members and I believe I can do any tasks needed; kicking/banning hackers, troubleshooting (most experience: CraftBukkit, logs needed) and I am OK at building.
12/26/2017 2:32 pm
Dirimega
Name: Paul
IGN: Dirimega
Discord(With #**** tag part): SPART 118#8047
Position of Choice: Head Admin or Manager
Experience: I haven't been part of any Minecraft servers before, but I've had experiences with different gaming communities. In GTA V I was part of several crews with 100+ members. I've had the roles of secretary, moderator, and co-owner, I was a staff member for a RP Community in GTA V. I also was part of a "pro" team in CoD, we were just a bunch of friends playing together but we expanded a little and it worked as some sort of community.
What makes a staff member any different to a normal player?: A staff member has the power to enforce the rules upon the players, he/she needs to responsible and know what they are doing. A normal player is the person who logs into minecraft to play and have fun, and it's the duty of the staff member to ensure that said player has a fun time
Anything else you'd like to let us know?: My time zone is Central, I can play almost everyday all day
How mature are you?: Very mature when needed. I'm also neutral at taking decisions, I'm not biased
12/26/2017 5:39 pm
LexiLoveMC
Update: Paul has been accepted!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome