| ARCADIA MINECRAFT | SURVIVAL/CREATIVE/VANILLA 1.6.4 | FTB

ArcadiaMC's Avatar ArcadiaMC10/27/13 2:51 pm
1 emeralds 196 1
10/27/2013 3:25 pm
shoop_da_woop13's Avatar shoop_da_woop13
Welcome!

You're probably wondering already, what does Arcadia Minecraft offer? Well, keep on reading!

Arcadia is a Hub based server that offers the following: Survival, Creative, Vanilla, and Mini-games!

Our Survival Server is the longest running Server and has been around since the beginning of Arcadia! Our Survival Server has a few plugins to aid not only you, but our Staff in preventing anything that could happen to your builds or items! Some of the protections we have in place are:

Auto-locking chests, furnaces, and dispensers that are under your control! If you want to lock it, you can! If you want to add a friend to it, you can!

Warp points to visit points of interest and towns.

Anti-griefing/grief prevention tools.

Our Vanilla Server is one of our newest additions to the server and it has been a great success! The Vanilla Server is what it is. It's Vanilla! There are a few tools that our staff has to track issues between players and to prevent cheaters.

Our Creative Servers recently and are currently under-going a major over-haul and are being designed specifically for those who have an ability in building, and one specifically for those who have an ability in redstone. Both servers have protections in place to prevent any sort of griefing.

We offer a variety of mini-games for our players to play! Such as Bow spleef, TNT Run, Spleef, and many more to come!

How do I join?

It's easy! All you do is join mc.arcadiagames.net and you can either explore our Survival world, Creative worlds, or play on our Vanilla/Mini-game servers!

Why only those?

Arcadia Minecraft is a grey-list server so when you join, you can explore our server and get to meet the people! If you like it, you can apply for builder by following the steps found in the Hub when you join!

What do I get as a Builder?

As a Builder, you can build on our Survival world and get added benefits in our Mini-games and much more!

What's this I hear about FTB? Can I join?

Our FTB Server is currently white-list only and the only way to join is to go through an application process. Which can be found at our website. (Link at bottom of post.)

Want to know more? Have any further questions? Here's our website!

http://arcadiagames.net

Hope to see you there! Have fun!
ArcadiaMC
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon