ValkariaPVP Looking For A Staff Team!! [Faction] [100slot]

sneakyninjaaaa's Avatar sneakyninjaaaa11/30/14 1:58 pm
11/30/2014 8:07 pm
FlameAlicorn's Avatar FlameAlicorn
Hi there, I am Skylarkz. Owner of a recently created network that will be called Valkaria.
We currently have a factions, hub and prison server!
Currently i am in need of all staff ranks to help me set up and develop the server.
I have a contact with another new server that may be looking to network. This would be one factions, survival, minigames, skyblock, prison etc.
My server has 4gb of ram with 100 slots at the moment, this is the perfect amount for the moment.
The actual memory and capacity will be subject to change in the near future with an upgrade.

I am looking for a reliable, experienced staff team that are able to chat on skype etc to keep in touch about server information.

currently i am placing an age restriction on certain ranks to avoid immaturity, i know you can find mature younger people out there but i have not met many in my lifetime.

I am requiring 4 moderators, 2 head mods, 4 administrators, 2 head admins and 3 senior admins. I am also in need of a few developers, builders and a potential co-owner.

Moderators have to be above the age of 12
Head Mods 13
Admins 14
Head Admins 15
Senior Admins 16
Developers 13
Builders 12
Co Owner 14

Availability of staff ranks:
Moderators (4/4)
Head Moderators (2/2)
Administrators (4/4)
Head Administrators (2/2)
Senior Administrators (3/3)
Developers (2/2)
Builders (5/5)
Co Owner (1/1)

Note : Co owner will have to be able to provide slight financial support when needed. Purely for the benefit of the server. They will also be able to access the same control as myself.

Note: all applicants that apply for ranks will be set as trial for 1 week to see if they are right for the rank. the same permissions will be given as a full member of staff.

Note: all applicants for a head ranks such as head mod or admin will be placed as the rank below, this will enable you time to prove worthy of control over the given rank such as admins.

Moderator Template
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
Why you should be accepted:

Head-Mod Template
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
How can you control moderators:

Administrator Template:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
How can you control mods/head mods:
A bit about yourself:

Head-Administrator Template:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
How can you control admins:
A bit about yourself:
What makes you different from the other applicants:

Developer Template:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
Code plugins? examples:
What makes you a good dev:

Builder Template:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
Build style:
Examples?:

Co-Owner Template:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
Can you provide financial support when needed:
Why choose you:

Thankyou for reading and i hope that you can be a bigger part of my server. Add me on skype to get my attention faster elliot.phillips69

Join now at 185.38.148.10:25574 (Temp IP whilst i get my custom domain set up)
sneakyninjaaaa
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2014 8:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
FlameAlicorn
IGN:pizzpoor

Experience:I've built on a plot in creativefun.eu
(creativefun is a server in minecraft,and i have about 13 plots fillef with things i built.

Build style:Any kind,as long as I have an example

Examples?:plus.google.com/106378073129017692019/posts/FtFi1TkX7yp
11/30/2014 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Anonymous_YT
ADMIN

IGN: Anonymous_YT

Experience: I have been Head-Mod and a Mod before, Now I know im filling out this application for admin. I'm only filling this out cause i know I'm in a good ranking limit to be a Admin I know what their job is and how to do it. I know how to handle hackers and Spammers. Hacking: I will as players that saw it for proof and I will go in /v and go behind them. Once I'm behind them and I un-vanish and they instantly turn and start hitting me I will ban you for aimbot and FF (Force Field) Spamming: I will give you two warnings (Both Mutes) if you come back for a third time I will temp ban you. Xraying: If I tp to you in /v and your looking around randomly and digging straight at an ore knowing where it is I will temp ban you

Why you should be accepted: I believe I can make a pretty big difference in this server. Basically my plan for all server's are to create a very friendly community. Where everyone knows Staff and all of staff know you. I am willing to watch the chat at all time's - watching for "Chat spamming, Cyber bullying, Racism. I am also experienced with hacker's. Which makes me know how to handle one and how to approach them fully. I won't give them a second chance when they abuse player powers like that. I am also willing to make sacrifices for the not only the community, but the staff as well. Basketball games or server? I would rather be on the server. I am also willing to take my time and help user's. I'm trying to make the server feel like the players are conferable when join and playing.

How can you control mods/head mods: I'll be watching what they do and how they act in server and to players. If I catch one of them being disrespectful I will report it to Owner and I will give them a warning. I'll always be in contact with them.

A bit about yourself: I'm 16 from Naples Italy, I do speak and type fluent. I'm a nice and friendly person
11/30/2014 7:52 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
accepted!!
11/30/2014 7:53 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
add me on skype elliot.phillips69
11/30/2014 7:19 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
bump
11/30/2014 6:35 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
bump
11/30/2014 5:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
11/30/2014 5:02 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
bump
11/30/2014 4:33 pm
Mr_Gilly
IGN: swiftypfg

Experience: I have been an admin on a server called snowPvP and it has been sadly taken down due to the owner being inactive, but i have been on a moderator on a lot of other servers and I love when i help someone who is playing and then we figure out their problem, and they say thank you... it just makes me feel good

Why you should be accepted: i feel very confident with myself because i can face anyone and fix most of the problems that I face and i can always have other moderators come and help and listen to how this should be done and then go out and help people with that problem.

How can you control moderators: I can control moderators by saying something like "you need to set an example," or "if you do this again, you'll get kicked" and then if they don't listen i and the owner and admins will decide if they are even responsible enough to be a mod anymore.
11/30/2014 4:22 pm
Lazy_as_Hell
IGN: Lazy_As_Hell

Experience: I can build all sorts of things in the past ive built pvp arenas,spawns, Shops, custom caves/maps.

Build style:i build anything and everything and if i don't know how i learn how
Examples?: < random church i made
11/30/2014 4:12 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
bump, still needing all ranks
11/30/2014 3:52 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
bump
11/30/2014 3:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
yes!
11/30/2014 3:22 pm
Electrik_Ninja
sneaky ninja was mine good
11/30/2014 3:19 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
bump
11/30/2014 2:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Oblivioux
IGN: aussie202942

Experience:
Server owner 1 time, Admin on 3 other servers before. All servers are gone now, so I'm looking into new things to be apart of.

I wish to be accepted, because I have grown quite bored over the last year or so with nothing to do admin wise, and I wish to work again in the field of protecting the server from the raids, and hackers that come-forth everywhere.

How can you control admins:
If any of them are causing a problem to the servers, what I would most likely do is talk to the next person above me, whether it be a Senior Admin, or the Owner, and see if it would be the best to demote the admin of his powers for a few hours, until he has learned, or give him at least 2 warnings to straighten up.

A bit about yourself:
16 years old, I live in Ohio, (EST Time Zone +5) I do Marching band during the summer time, and Pep band during the winter, so I will be busy on some days for the next month, but I can still find plenty of time where I could be active and helpful to the server.

What makes you different from the other applicants:
Although I am busy, I can still put in at least 10 to 14 hours per week on the server, and I know how to work commands, and permissions even after about 2 years of administrative absence, (I've been working lately with server builds such as new spawns, if I could possibly be a Head-Administrator and Head-Builder, That could also work. Two things at once, quite easy for me.
11/30/2014 2:58 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
accepted as admin/builder, you will have 1-2 weeks to prove yourself as head!
add me on skype please, elliot.phillips69
11/30/2014 2:28 pm
Electrik_Ninja
IGN:Electrik_Ninja
Experience: I have owned my own server and have been ranked all different ranks on others including your old one I was mod on your old server
Why you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am a great people person and I always obey the rules and im a great listener also im mature
11/30/2014 2:30 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
Denied
11/30/2014 2:45 pm
Electrik_Ninja
lemma retry
IGN: Electrik_Ninja
Experience: I have been the owner of a server which says a lot considering when you are an owner you have to be always checking on the server always making sure no ones breaking the rules and also when owning a server you have to make sure all the plugins are working right so I'm basically saying being a owner is hard work which means a lot. I also have been a dev once and have been admin 3-4 times unfortuanlly I either got demoted or the server closed but it makes sense since this is my first time on in about a month but ill be more active I've also been mod many times including your old server so I am hoping you decide to make me mod of this server!
Why you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted over others because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 1-2 hours a day on school days and about 3 hours a day on weekdays, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you, I am looking forward to working with you if I get picked
11/30/2014 3:31 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
accepted as moderator
11/30/2014 2:27 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
DiamondBeastMC
IGN: DiamondBeastMC

Experience: About 8 months - I can configure plugins, and if I do not know a plugin I can learn it fast. For permissions I am best with GroupManager. I have worked with essentials for a while and I know the ropes around the config.

Code plugins? examples: A KitPvP Plugin, Some little things for servers, and some others. If you want like screenshots I could send them through skype.

What makes you a good dev: I can learn quickly, and if I do not know something I will do my research and figure out the problem. I am mature and patient, and if there is something wrong, I will fix it. I do not really know what else to put, so if you have anymore questions, just ask.
11/30/2014 2:30 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
Accepted as trial developer!!
11/30/2014 2:26 pm
sneakyninjaaaa
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com