Arcania Pixelmon Recruiting players and gymleaders

gkid118's Avatar gkid1185/14/14 12:38 pm
5/31/2014 3:10 pm
gkid118's Avatar gkid118
Hello there I am gkid_118 and I have created a new pixelmon server, basically a new breed of pixelmon server that provides a lot of gameplay improvements and sticks to what I always wanted to do which is enjoy the world of pokemon. We are looking for players and also gym leaders to help us test out our system and find any bugs that may come up as part of the closed beta. To gain access to the beta just fill out the form below and post it as a reply to the thread.

In game name:
How long have you loved pokemon?:
How long have you played minecraft?:
What will you bring to the pixelmon server if we add you to the closed beta?:
(if wanting to be a gym leader) what do you think are good qualities of being a gym leader should have and what should they do to help new players that are still trying to learn pixelmon?:

Connection ip for those whitelisted pm.arcaniagaming.net
gkid118
Level 23 : Expert Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2014 3:10 pm
gkid118
if you go on our site we have a technic mod pack link for your convince. and sorry thailand12345 our server hard drive when a lil goofy so we are behind a week ill add you to the whitelist in 5 mins from this post
05/30/2014 4:42 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Swift394
Sorry if i havent een on. Im quite busy and im having trouble downloading the mod.
05/30/2014 2:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dodas
Public realese of pixelmon not available yet. Try again later.
05/29/2014 12:38 pm
gkid118
you have been added thailand12345
05/29/2014 1:53 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dodas
In game name: thailand12345

How long have you loved pokemon?: 7 years

How long have you played minecraft?:3 years

What will you bring to the pixelmon server if we add you to the closed beta?:
(if wanting to be a gym leader) what do you think are good qualities of being a gym leader should have and what should they do to help new players that are still trying to learn pixelmon?: I would have good leadership I have been a gym leader 3 times. I always love to help other people's server. I'm a person that teaches people to know to battle well and love pixelmon too. Pixelmon is a game for people that has good experience with pokemon and I'm a person that should become one of them. I love becoming a gym leader because I battle well hand the badges right and always play fairly. I have been playing pokemon ruby to pokemon black and white 2 even since I was 6 years old.
05/16/2014 3:52 pm
gkid118
Swift394 you have been added to the whitelist.
05/16/2014 5:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Swift394
In game name: Swift394
How long have you loved pokemon?: 3 years
How long have you played minecraft?: 3 years
What will you bring to the pixelmon server if we add you to the closed beta?: quality, fun, excellence, and a good server with loyal players.
(if wanting to be a gym leader) what do you think are good qualities of being a gym leader should have and what should they do to help new players that are still trying to learn pixelmon?: Although this will be my first time, a gym leader must have leadership, good strategies and willing to put up a good fight. To help teach other pixelmon players, they must be very fluent in pokemon and I have had many experience from pokemon pearl to pokemon white 2.

Extra: I have experience being staff on 4 servers, and have owned one server that is still running to this date.
05/16/2014 2:21 am
gkid118
schmidtkal you have been added to the whitelist enjoy.
05/15/2014 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kaleb123456789
In game name: schmidtkal
How long have you loved pokemon?: Ever since i watched the First movie in Preschool.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since update 1.4.7
What will you bring to the pixelmon server if we add you to the closed beta?: I am very helpful when called upon and I'm ok at building.
(if wanting to be a gym leader) what do you think are good qualities of being a gym leader should have and what should they do to help new players that are still trying to learn pixelmon?: To be a good mod/admin/gym leader, you cannot be bossy, or unfair, or biased. This way you wont have any kids calling in greifing teams all over one admin being biased/unfair/etc. As for new people to pixelmon, I can take them through pixelmon step by step.
05/14/2014 11:22 pm
gkid118
driftking22 you have been added to the whitelist enjoy.
05/14/2014 12:47 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
MinecraftMaste
In game name: driftking22
How long have you loved pokemon?: since like forever :3
How long have you played minecraft?: since 1.2.5
What will you bring to the pixelmon server if we add you to the closed beta?: I am a experienced player who would bring qualities like help, knowledge, fun, and any other stuff.
(if wanting to be a gym leader) what do you think are good qualities of being a gym leader should have and what should they do to help new players that are still trying to learn pixelmon?: I think a gym leader should be able to give out there knowledge of pokemon/pixelmon as new players might not get the grasp of it at first and that they must also be willing to learn some new things and listen to what is being said.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome