Are You in Need of Staff?

peachphuzz's Avatar peachphuzz4/3/13 3:17 pm
4/3/2013 8:53 pm
peachphuzz's Avatar peachphuzz
Well, it's that time of the year again for me... time to apply for a server job! I've been busier than usual for these past few months, but now I'm ready to commit myself (once again) to a spot in a server's staff! If you're looking for someone who is mature, yet enjoys having fun, then I'm your girl!

IGN: dolphinluv
Staff Experience: Co-Owner on 2, Head-Admin on 1, Admin on 5, Mod on 2, and Op on 3. (Unfortunately, a lot of those servers are now closed, private, or down! D:)
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing Minecraft for a little under 2 years now.
Hours I Can Devote to Play: Usually, only about 4 hours per weekday, but I am available all day on weekends.
Maturity: 9.5 (I love to have fun sometimes!)
Building Skill Level: I would give myself an 8, this is because I can't really post pictures, so you don't really know how well I do build. I am not the most amazing builder, but I can build some pretty awesome stuff! (You can test my building skills on the server, if needed.)
Redstone Skill Level: I'd give myself a 5 :/ I am not the best with redstone, but I can perform basic redstone tasks.
Skype: Unfortunately, I am not allowed to give out my Skype :/ But in the future, I am definitely making an MC email, and an MC Skype! (The best method of contact is through PM!)
Why Me?: I guess I'd consider myself a decent staff member. But that's not what I want to be considered as! I would like to give myself another chance in the realm of staff, and by choosing me, I'd be able to show the world (or the server) what I have, in terms of managing, etc. I know how to handle griefers/hackers, and I make the best out of most situations. I don't steal/grief/hack, and I don't appreciate it when others do. Because I've already been staff on many different servers, I know exactly what it feels like to be put under a lot of pressure, and I'm ready for it. I've gained many peoples trust and our friendships have blossomed. I lend a really good helping hand and a lot of server owners appreciate that! I've been told "You're the only one that ever does anything around here!" and "You're the only person I can count on to help me." It makes me feel great when I know I've helped someone!

If there's any information I have missed, or you want to know more, just feel free to leave a comment or PM me! Thanks for taking the time to read this (if you really read it :3) and have a wonderful day!

Au revoir! <3
peachphuzz
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale