Argonoth Minecraft Server Looking for New Members

RedAssault5's Avatar RedAssault54/23/12 5:07 pm
4/24/2012 5:23 pm
RedAssault5's Avatar RedAssault5
PLEASE READ FIRST
We have 12 members at the moment about 8 who are very active and we have begun building the server for a public release,at the moment we are white listing. If you are accepted i will private message you so check your mailbox. We have 3 job classes trader,builder, and fighter which are used to make money on our server.
Traders:own shops and collect items or buy them for less and sell for a little more
Builders: Build buildings or things for money(usually make a decent amount of money)
Fighters: help protect people or fight in the arenas for prizes and money
We have many plugins including factions,towny, and many many more. We pick staff based on how they act and how helpful they are so many members can become staff in a few days. if you are accepted you will become a free player but with a few easy steps you will become a member which means you will gain access to the more exclusive areas on the server.
In your application please include:
-IGN(in game name)
-Job class you are interested in(see bold above)
-maturity level
-if you have any build or creative skills
-previous servers
-why i should accept your application to join
•if you are interested in a staff position (lower position first then higher later, must earn trust)
Thank You for Reading
RedAssault5
Level 19 : Journeyman Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2012 5:23 pm
RedAssault5
PLEASE READ FIRST
We have 12 members at the moment about 8 who are very active and we have begun building the server for a public release,at the moment we are white listing. If you are accepted i will private message you so check your mailbox. We have 3 job classes trader,builder, and fighter which are used to make money on our server.
Traders:own shops and collect items or buy them for less and sell for a little more
Builders: Build buildings or things for money(usually make a decent amount of money)
We have many plugins including factions,towny, and many many more. We pick staff based on how they act and how helpful they are so many members can become staff in a few days. if you are accepted you will become a free player but with a few easy steps you will become a member which means you will gain access to the more exclusive areas on the server.
-IGN(in game name)
-maturity level
-previous servers
•if you are interested in a staff position (lower position first then higher later, must earn trust)
Thank You for Reading
04/23/2012 5:08 pm
RedAssault5
PLEASE READ FIRST
-IGN(in game name)
-maturity level
-previous servers
Thank You for Reading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome