★★★ARKISPECS MC★★★ NON-OP, Factions, PVP, Raiding, New ★★★

Diaz_Ramos's Avatar Diaz_Ramos12/26/14 5:56 am
1 emeralds 155 1
12/26/2014 11:53 pm
Diaz_Ramos's Avatar Diaz_Ramos
IP: Mc.Arkispecs.me
Arkispecs MC:

This server is a new server, unique yet simple. Unlike most servers, that prefer flashy gamemodes and plugins that are very much sofisticated and complicated, Arkispecs MC, will.. not give you that. Instead, we will give you something better. Our new server still has a very small community, you will be able to bond, make friends and have fun with a simple amount of people. The server is not like most servers. This is a non-op factions server. You can make factions, set alliances, and pvp stress-free, it is not like the 1 hour fights that you see in most OP servers. This is purely non-op and in my opinion this sets the highlight of the server: a non op, simple theme. The server also provides you with plugins that most people would be used to, like essentials, factions and many more. This would offer the players a better way of understanding the server and how it works. It would make executing commands much easier and would surely give you a more fun time, with more common plugins that together will give a great experience both for the server and the players. Try out our server, have a try on something more simple, it surely is, the simply things that count afterall!

Join now! The server is still new, we will recruit staff, but we will see how other players will lead, we will observe how other players act to see if they are staff worthy or not, so if you want to be staff, you better look the part!

I think that this is a beautiful server, that took a lot of time to make. We thought long and hard in making this server to be both convenient, and fun for the players. The server is a non-op server, with 2 donator ranks: VIP and MVP. We have a pvppit, shop and a warp wild, enough to get you started and on the go, the reason we have very few warps is to give the players a challenge, I do not want to spoon feed the players with everything they need, it will be too boring! Here, you will be more independent and will have a funner time in accomplishing your needs/necessities.

We also have factions, where you can set alliances and make enemies, have faction wars and raid bases, and at the same time do everything in your power to protect your base. Here, faction betrayal raids are allowed! So make sure you are cautious to whom you add to your faction! Betrayal raids will give a funner time for the raiders, and a bigger challenge to the defenders. In my opinion, the way to keep players interested, is to give them more challenges to overcome. And that they will find a way to overcome it, no matter the circumstances, I'm sure all people are smart, afterall!

This server will not only give you an easy and fun time, but challenges aswell. This will surely keep you thinking all the time, becoming more strategic and smarter. The server is very fun, my first few players enjoy the server a lot, they like to make bases, and make friends. They like to raid and to defend, this server is not too negative, and not too positive. I thought long and hard to make sure that this server is equal to all players, giving them both pro's and cons, And will keep them thinking and keeping them on the server, the server will test your dedication and intellect, and this will be fun, for all players. I'm sure you will enjoy this server. I guarantee that this server has a lot of potential, and you will not regret joining this server.

Please take not that the server is still new though, and still has a small community, I am trying hard to recruit many players as much as possible to try and expand our small circle of players, if you like, you can help in advertising the server, on youtube and other social media, to recruit more players to join the server, this is only optional and you can do this if you care for the server enough to hope that it grows. And since the server is new, we have few staff. We can only hope to find good and genius players to be our staff, we want the best staff as possible for our players, so if you think you can be a good staff member, you can skype me at javi.adriano, I will be more than happy to interview you, Please also remember that I will have to think about my descisions, I will observe the applicants and see how they act in front of players to see if they will be staff worthy or not. For those who only want to enjoy the server, please remember that following the rules is important, and that disobeying them will lead to the assigned punishment. Also, please bare with us for the server is still new, with a slowly growing community, I pray that my players be patient, we will grow but in the right time. If you think you see anything that needs thinking, you can skype me aswell. If you have suggestions, contact me. I am free to the players and will listen and understand you. As of now, I am doing my best to recruit as many players as possible

The ip is: mc.arkispecs.me
Cheers.
Diaz_Ramos
Owner of Arkispecs MC
Diaz_Ramos
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner