AspireMC - 72GB SERVER NEEDS PLUGIN DEVELOPER

MickMac123's Avatar MickMac1239/2/13 9:00 am
1 emeralds 201 4
9/7/2013 8:24 am
MickMac123's Avatar MickMac123
Hello Everyone!
My Name is Michael, or MickMac123 and I own a server Network that is still being developed and in early Alpha. We need a few plugins just for basic servers, Such as a Custom Splegg and HUB server. Please post the application if you are willing to join.

Application:
Skype Name:
Examples of Plugins:
Rate out of 10 (#/10):
Why do you want to help?
Other Infomation about you:
Do you want to be paid?:
How long have you been making plugins?

Other Infomation
Thank you very much everyone for reading and may the best TWO developers help (or one depending on how good you are or how quick you can do it)
MickMac123
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MickMac123
09/07/2013 8:24 am
BUMP
Come on guys! im still searching for a plugin developer!
dmiller2400
09/02/2013 10:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner

IGN: saxissweet

Skype Name: saxissweet

Examples of plugins: We've already developed around 10 custom plugins and 3 large minigame plugins, including a revamped capture the flag with unique classes, a role play with different races to choose from, and our most recent one called Gold Slap, based off of Skydoesminecraft's ButterSlap minigame. If you'd like to see our most recent one just ask me and we'll show you it on our test server

Rate out of 10: 9

Why do you want to help? We're a very dedicated plugin dev team, and we love to keep making new big plugins to challenge ourselves. We'll do anything from large minigames to small custom plugins.

Other information about you: We do our work very fast, if its on the weekend we can get around 2 minigames done a day

Do you want to be paid: Yes, we take donations, so we'd love if you'd donate to us

How long have you been making plugins? We've have around 3 years experience coding in minecraft, and 2 of those years have been making plugins. We also like to make mods using forge
Heshington
09/02/2013 9:11 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN:martythe06
Skype Name:gametecheditz
Examples of Plugins:I have redone towny plugins and have made my own fac and chat plugins just i have not released them yet
Rate out of 10 (#/10):7
Why do you want to help?I think this would be a great experience to help me get more experience and just brush up on my old ones
Other Infomation about you:social and love to laugh
Do you want to be paid?:yes/no idc too much
How long have you been making plugins?year and a half
MickMac123
09/02/2013 8:35 pm
BUMP
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome