1 emeralds 199 2
3/14/2014 9:32 am
rayquazaD10's Avatar rayquazaD10
If you are looking for staff or anything here ya go

app
Click to reveal
IGN:Ratzilla1
time zone: mountain time
Time that can spend: in the mornings (here in mountain time thought) and on weekends as I please
why I should be hired: well I do not tolerate swearing -I will not hesitate to punish those who disobey rules--With ALL rules too- I do pay attention to the chat a lot. I am very strict and as you know I will not hesitate to ban.
Maturity level: I would say about a 8.2 I can get goofy at times though
about:I like to have fun too I am not serious all the time but I will pay attention to peoples needs and if there are problems I will fix them as best as I can, if you ask me to build something, I am not that good, so try not to ask for that

If you are asking for a builder here is something you want to know... I am not that good at building but some might say I am good at red stone but the best thing I know how to do is make something repeat over and over automatically.
Ratzilla1
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

rayquazaD10
03/14/2014 9:32 am
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
Ratzilla1If you are looking for staff or anything here ya go

app
Click to reveal
Time that can spend: in the mornings (here in mountain time thought) and on weekends as I please
why I should be hired: well I do not tolerate swearing -I will not hesitate to punish those who disobey rules--With ALL rules too- I do pay attention to the chat a lot. I am very strict and as you know I will not hesitate to ban.
about:I like to have fun too I am not serious all the time but I will pay attention to peoples needs and if there are problems I will fix them as best as I can, if you ask me to build something, I am not that good, so try not to ask for that

If you are asking for a builder here is something you want to know... I am not that good at building but some might say I am good at red stone but the best thing I know how to do is make something repeat over and over automatically.

Lack of effort in this application, I am sorry but you are denied.
MikeFipps23
03/14/2014 9:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner

I'm very interested in taking you as an Admin.. feel free to add me on Skype, if you have Skype or send me an Email if you want to contact me that way! I'm planning on opening a server soon and looking for some specific staff ;3 hope to see you soon!

Email: MikeFipps3@yahoo.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome