AudiaCraft -- Mindcrack-like Vanilla Server [APPS OPEN]

Audiatorix_'s Avatar Audiatorix_12/28/14 11:54 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 41
1/19/2015 1:47 am
Audiatorix_'s Avatar Audiatorix_
Welcome to AudiaCraft...

What is AudiaCraft?
AudiaCraft is somewhat similar to MindCrack, but open to the community. We allow survival type gameplay if you want the plain Vanilla Minecraft experience. However, we also plan to have many different events for those who would like to participate.

What kinds of Events?
We plan to have all of the following events. They will happen about once a month, depending on what the community wants and what we (the owners, RogueBukkitDev (ZanderMan9 in-game) and myself, Audiatorix) are able to plan and coordinate.

Arena Showdown: A PvP event in which players who wish to participate will meet at an arena built by a chosen builder for the occasion. We will have FFA's, TDM's, and small-team deathmatches. Some games, gear will be given out; others, players are free to bring their own gear.

UHC: Ultra HardCore. This may involve teams or every man for himself. See Server Specs for more info about how these will be run.

On the Border: A PvE event in which participants will be put in a world with a small but slowly expanding border. They must live in close quarters with each other and deal with limited resources while they wait for the border to expand. See Server Specs for more info about how these will be run.

If you ever wish to make a suggestion, contact the owners on Skype.

[b][u]Server Specs[/b][/u]
The server is up 24/7, with 3 gigabytes of RAM dedicated to the main server. The "main server" is the server that survival will be done on. It will run 1.8.1 (Mojang-provided). There will be another server up whenever there is an event that can't be held on the main server, IE UHC and On the Border. This server will either run 1.8.1 (Mojang-provided) or 1.7.x (Spigot/CraftBukkit).

[u][b]History -- Why AudiaCraft?[/b][/u]
My partner, Rogue, and I have owned and helped many servers in the past. We've seen them fail and we've seen them succeed. Over the months and even years, we've learned what makes a good server. It takes a strong community, a willing staff team, and the ability to not rely on money. That is why our server is not a pay-per-month host. We never need to worry about how deep our wallets are.

[u][b]Apply[/u][/b]
We are not currently looking for any staff. However, we are recruiting players. Fill out the form below:

EDIT: Please apply at: [url=docs.google.com/forms/d/1CtqSmQHuR2buYJozzx2Dagae5GKA0Qxta2AXSPzwxcY/viewform?usp=send_form]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CtqSmQ ... =send_form[/url]
Thanks,
Audia-Craft Owners!

You will be contacted via Skype once your application is reviewed. We will give you the IP if your application is accepted.

[i][color=#800080]Thank you for taking time to read this, and we look forward to seeing you![/color][/i]
Audiatorix_
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/19/2015 1:47 am
Audiatorix_
ATTENTION: Please look at the main post because we have changed how you have to apply for our server! Everyone before this comment has been contacted! Applications are OPEN SO PLEASE HURRY THEM IN!!!!!!
01/17/2015 1:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TrampishRedman
In-game Name: TrampishRedman
Skype Name (Skype is required, but you do not need a mic): TrampishRedman (No mic at the moment but looking to buy one)
Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers: I've played on a few servers but usually just those of friends which got shut down when they lost interest in the game. I play regularly on my own Realm (pretty much daily) and would say I'm very familiar in all areas of vanilla.
Why You Want to Join: I'm looking to play on a vanilla server with good staff and meet some new and laid back players. At the moment I only play with 2 or 3 other people so it'd be cool to play regularly with a new group and learn how they play the game.

Hopefully my application's not too late; I really like the look of this server.
01/12/2015 12:25 pm
XenriftFox
In-game Name: XenriftFox
Skype Name (Skype is required, but you do not need a mic): atomiksfox
Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers:
I have been on a few of these servers. Unfortunately they usually either shut down due cost or the community/members no longer have the time for it. I haven't had much luck in regards to that.
Why You Want to Join:
I find servers where there is a tighter community and where people know each other better, you have the opportunity to find friends in people who you would never meet otherwise (one of the reasons I like this game). I also would like to join because I would like a server in which I can express my interest in building and just generally for the game. I find the game more enjoyable when you can share it with people that you know (well, partially at least) and can joke around with.

I also hope that applications for this server are still open and if so, that you consider my application.
-Xenrift
01/12/2015 7:09 pm
Audiatorix_
Welcome to the server!
01/11/2015 1:14 pm
jcbrobbie
also my skype name is robbie mccarlie
01/11/2015 12:58 pm
jcbrobbie
ing jcbrobbie
age 13
played minecraft on pc/ps4/xbox1/ps3/xbox360
very nolageble woth vinilea
i got skype and ts3

my skype name is robbie mccarlie
01/11/2015 3:31 pm
Audiatorix_
Your Denied. Please follow the application format
01/09/2015 4:30 pm
Level 1 : New Network
minecorpprison
Bump. We are working on expanding!
01/04/2015 6:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
PaulMBGamer
IGN: UltimateMCer
Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers: it is basically all i play.
Why i want to join: I believe i would be a respectful and hard working player.
I love playing with other players and assisting each other

Thanks for reading my application.
01/06/2015 5:55 pm
Audiatorix_
You were accepted!
01/04/2015 6:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
krist44
In-game Name: krist44
Skype Name (Skype is required, but you do not need a mic): nick.mcdonald10
Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers: im not sure what this means but I have played to much minecraft ;_; all the way sense alpha and I have learned a lot from the servers and people that I have interacted with and I hope to learn more!
Why You Want to Join: I would like to join because I think it would be a great idea to get together with a community to do projects and work together! I think that would be a great experience!

Thank you for reading this application! I hope you have a great day!
01/06/2015 5:55 pm
Audiatorix_
You have been accepted!
01/04/2015 11:19 am
Audiatorix_
I have contacted you on skype if your app has been accepted! Please keep the applications coming!
01/01/2015 10:52 am
Level 1 : New Network
BeefDesigns
In-game Name: Craftbeef
Skype Name (Skype is required, but you do not need a mic): sam.kortstee
Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers: I owned a fiew myself and played on them a lot.
Why You Want to Join: I want to play with people and have fun. Survival with others and help each other. And share my skills and personality with people across the world. I hope we can have a lot of fun and can be friends

Greetings Craftbeef.
01/01/2015 10:25 am
Fothers
Bump
12/31/2014 6:59 pm
Fothers
That app sounds very overconfident. I'm sorry that's not my personality. I'm mature and funny.

The_Rhino_
12/31/2014 6:56 pm
Fothers
In-game Name: The_Rhino_

Skype Name (Skype is required, but you do not need a mic): bradfothers

Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers: I have played on 3 servers like mindcrack, all have been some what successful. However, people were never on and nothing was getting on. I want a server like mind crack where people are regularly on. This feels like the right server. I have also played a lot of pvp and uhc like your games you host. In every server I'm successful getting diamonds and always make it to the late stage of minecraft. No one can make it with me though, which is frustrating, this server feels right for me and seems like having a nice community and an enjoy able minecraft smp experience

Why You Want to Join: I've been wanting to join a mindcrack like server to play on for ages and this feels right for me. A nice, friendly community and an enjoyable smp time. I also feel people will benefit from the farms and afk builds I build.

Thanks
The_Rhino_
12/31/2014 5:58 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
Ver8
Heres my app:
IGN:Nepobediv
Skype name:Stefan Nikolaj (I havent got a mic or a cam. I only use Skype for free messaging. Dont judge me.
Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers:Chat mod on 3 servers, including the infamous Keinett (cracked). Been playing for 3 years now and i can make builds and redstone machines that can make you drop your jaw. I also watched the Mindcrack series and i know what its all about.
Why do you want to join:I love servers that i can play with friends. I am a very socially interactive and fun person. I love Vanilla servers because i am free to do what i want without being limited by hundreds of plugins and mods. i would like to play on this server because all my friends have cracked MC, so i cant play with them. I am also very funny. I joke a lot and make funny things. I am very mature and dont make racist, sexist or swearing jokes. I hope i get accepted. Thanks for your time and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
12/31/2014 2:59 pm
Audiatorix_
Ok, we are accepting a few more people. Please apply.
12/30/2014 7:23 pm
Audiatorix_
Please NO MORE APPS!!! They are closed!!!!!
12/30/2014 7:16 pm
squeak_box
In-game Name: Squeak_Box
Skype Name (Skype is required, but you do not need a mic): Squeak_Box
Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers: I've poked around on a couple of public servers, but didn't really like how many inexperienced players kept coming on and spamming the chat for help. I managed to settle down in one server for a while, but the staff was corrupt and I had ethical issues with a lot of the players.
Why You Want to Join: I met BlockBoy104 on the aforementioned server, and it was he who suggested we move on to new territory. Though I usually keep to myself in chat (social anxiety keeps me from talking much), I'd like to reach out to other players more in a less hectic setting.
12/30/2014 7:01 pm
Audiatorix_
BlockBoy and Encipio, you've both been accepted! Thanks for applying!
12/30/2014 6:46 pm
BlockBoy104
In-game Name:
BlockBoy104
Skype Name (Skype is required, but you do not need a mic):
zane_larson
I have had AMAZING experiences with vanilla servers. Especially whitelisted ones. You get to make new friends and build together and just have a great time together! From huge farms to beautifully running grinders, vanilla is for me.
Why You Want to Join:
I want to join because vanilla is the only way I go. I hate those corrupted bukkit servers that prevent you from doing what is meant to be done: build what you wish, where you wish, with who you wish. There is just something about the unadulterated vanilla that calls my name. Hopefully you accept me! Thanks for reading.
12/30/2014 5:20 pm
Encipio
In-game Name: Encipio

Skype Name: Encipio2.0 I dont have a mic yet, but I will be getting one shortly.

Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers: Played Console since its release. Been playing PC for about 3 months.

Why You Want to Join: I'm no pro at Minecraft, but I love to play and would really enjoy having people to hang out with and play together. I've started a single player world and been building on it for a long time, but it would be much more fun with other people.
12/30/2014 11:31 am
Audiatorix_
YuriAx please fill out the application again with more details. If you do that then I will re consider my decision. Thank you
12/29/2014 6:45 pm
YuriAx
Am i accepted?
12/29/2014 3:27 pm
Audiatorix_
The server has launched and there is still room for more people
12/29/2014 12:27 pm
Audiatorix_
I hope you all like the ideas as we need more players! Please consider us!
12/29/2014 10:21 am
Turtle_manz
In-game Name: enderbrine_king
Skype Name (Skype is required, but you do not need a mic): azharm
Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers: I help around on servers like these. I have a good knowledge on survival minecraft. Another thing is that I never grifed in a server.
Why You Want to Join: IIt wil be a fun experience because I can play with people that don't suck at survival. I will create very funny redstone things like a giant Jeb statue that shoots chicken. And I am looking forward to the events.
12/29/2014 11:39 am
Audiatorix_
Accepted!
12/29/2014 10:14 am
YuriAx
Messaged you
12/29/2014 10:01 am
YuriAx
What do you mean?
12/29/2014 9:50 am
oslogirlmc
In-game Name: oslogirl
Skype Name (Skype is required, but you do not need a mic): My Skype is oslogirlmc. I do not have a microphone.
Experience with Vanilla and MindCrack-like Servers: I have been on 4 SMP servers. They all unfortunately shut down because of problems. I also work well with a community. I like to help people who are having trouble. I am a good sport.
Why You Want to Join: I want to make friends and have fun. I don't have a lot of IRL friends that play Minecraft. Also I would like to express my building and Redstone skills. I would also love to do a UHC season.

I hope you consider me!

PS. I watch mindcrack

-oslogirlmc
12/29/2014 9:08 am
YuriAx
In-game Name:YuriAxYT

Skype Name:
yuriautor

I'm a good person helping newbies, i haven't really got into a MindCrack like servers but i experiened some vanilla stuff like survival

Why You Want to Join:
I'm a good builder, good at redstone, and i really want to play survival with friends so it won't be boring and crap
12/29/2014 9:38 am
Audiatorix_
Give me more details. Your on the right track!
12/29/2014 8:08 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ethansv12
Wow this looks like a nice server idea!
12/29/2014 7:19 am
Level 48 : Master Modder
touchportyl
In-game Name:
touchportal

Skype Name:
touchportal

I'm a good sport and very helpful to those I've been playing with before. Although on most servers I'm on, timezone clashes (GMT +8) made me the only one on the server often.

Why You Want to Join:
I'm a good builder (or at least I think I am) and would wish to add on the the pre-existing world. Minigames would sound fun but as I said I have timezone problems and you might not see me attending very many events.

I wish you luck on the server and I hope to see you on there soon!
~ touchportal
12/29/2014 8:42 am
Audiatorix_
I'm sorry to hear that about your timezone. Your Accepted! I'll be contacting you on skype shortly
12/29/2014 7:19 am
Dark_Surge
Dark_Surge
12 ( Does it matter? If so please don't judge )
noobtroller
6 months
I like vanilla servers but could not find one like mindcrack, i tried to join mindcrack but got rejected
12/29/2014 8:41 am
Audiatorix_
Could you please give me more details. It makes a better app. Try 3-4 sentences for everything. Once you do that THEN I'll see if I can let you on. Thanks!
12/29/2014 6:26 am
Audiatorix_
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome