Aurorakits ★ KitPvP ★ Need Staff! ★Rank giveaway at 30! ★

Shinyespeon's Avatar Shinyespeon11/8/14 10:09 am
11/8/2014 10:36 am
Apple ManPS3's Avatar Apple ManPS3
Brief Information about the server, and our plans

Ip is: Aurorakits.us.to

Welcome! by now you have probably already realized that we are a soup kitpvp server. What you might think is the same about us, is completely different. We care about the players, and let the players choose what we want, not us. We thrive to give you the best PvP experience.

Next, this server is going to be a network (or a hub) with factions, teams, kitpvp, and more! once we get around to hiring builders. Also, if you want to support us, donate! Its the best way you can help us and it keeps the servers up and running! If you wish to join our server the ip is: aurorakits.us.to, We have custom coded kits just for us.

Applications

-I look for full sentences and high detail wherever possible, I don't care what the question is I just want a full answer.

-Maturity, once you apply don't talk about your application to anyone, don't ask Staff about how long it takes to be answered or annoy anyone, that shows you are not patient nor mature to take on the role of being staff

-Dedication, I expect you to be familiar with the server and quite active, if you want to be Staff at least be active on the Server, and website, I prefer to know who I am hiring rather than someone with a random application

-Use Common sense, if you don't see us hiring for Administrators don't ask to be one, those are both earned ranks, You just have to work like in real life to be promoted.

-Effort, at least try to make an effort to become Staff, don't apply and expect to be accepted, it takes hard work

IMPORTANT NOTE: We only accept Staff when we are looking to add more people to our team, We are Currently looking for staff!

How to apply:
First off you must register, on our website once completed direct yourself to the general discussion and follow the application format, copy the whole format, then proceed back to Apply For Staff click Post a new Thread paste the format, answer the questions and submit!
You may also apply directly on this forum post, but use the correct format.

-You must be active on the Minecraft server

The current staff we have are just Greensabr200 and Coldsuicune as owners, and me (Shinyespeon) as Co-owner

Formats

Trial Moderator
Click to reveal
Ign:
How can we contact you outside of Minecraft? (Skype is preferred):
Why do you want to apply:
Why should we should Accept you:
What makes you unique from everyone else?:
Past experiences(If any,don't name server ip's):
How many hours a day can you play for?: (Be honest)

Builder
Click to reveal
Ign:
Pictures of builds:
Contacts from people you have built for before (If possible):

Developer
Click to reveal
How good do you think you are at coding, for example custom kits with abilities
What are you used to coding?:

Events

We will start hosting events on the kit pvp server soon!

Finally, we would like to thank you for checking out the AuroraMC Network! <3

Having Rank giveaway at 30 people! and donation sale, join for more information!
Shinyespeon
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner