Avalon RP - A New Adventure - Looking for Staff & Players

OutcastChristopher's Avatar OutcastChristopher10/16/17 3:35 pm history
1 emeralds 198 1
10/22/2017 5:03 pm
AlphsRealm's Avatar AlphsRealm
Avalon is a brand new Minecraft Roleplay looking for talent to help it come to fruition. I myself have a lot of experience with Roleplay as well as Development. We are currently looking for Lore Wwriters (to help decide the "main" story as well as everything that inhabits Avalon), builders (to build the cities and towns around the Isle and help the server look magnificent) and of course Event Masters (to bring life to the server)

If you wish to just be a player, join here https://discord.gg/p8ZkPdG - and wait as the server is being developed!

If you are interested in becoming Staff either Contact me on Discord OutcastChris#2819 or Join https://discord.gg/p8ZkPdG, a simple app to send me is here.

Are you 14 or Older?

What are you applying for?

What is your IGN?

How many years of experience do you have in the Minecraft Roleplay scene?

Will you stay after the server opens?
OutcastChristopher
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer