Aventura - Brand new server type looking for staff

iOniic's Avatar iOniic11/30/16 3:57 pm
1 emeralds 339 4
12/1/2016 2:46 pm
iOniic's Avatar iOniic

I'm now recruiting staff members for an upcoming brand new server type. Aventura aims to give the player the greatest of MineCraft experience while playing together with their friends. I'll be recruiting staff members but the ranks will be decided after a while depending on your activity and/or commitment to the development process. Below you can read some information about the main server idea and at the bottom you will find a form to fill out.

Professions
When a player begins they are obligated to choose a profession. Professions are divided into three groups: Peasant, Commoner, and Noble. Professions define a players total available land, land taxes, what attributes will be gained, and what items they can best sell. As a player levels up their profession, the attributes associated with the profession levels up as well

Attributes
Attributes are like stats. There are five attributes: Strength, Toughness, Speed, Stamina, and Luck. Strength gives players more combat damage and dig speed. Toughness gives players more health and regeneration speed. Stamina makes it possible to run for a very long time with no food. Luck does many things including: Chance to avoid death, better drops, more xp, better enchantments, and more. Attributes are gained by doing your profession. Also, by default, there is an overall attribute cap which allows for uniqueness in gameplay.

Kingdoms
A kingdom is a group of players associated with a group of land. Owning more land is reliant on how many members there are as well as their professions. Kingdoms can claim land which is connected to their previous land. The only way to get more land outside of their land is by challenging another kingdom and winning. Each kingdom has their own banner and they can place their banner on enemy land to start a challenge. Keep inventory is on if you die on your own land.

Challenges
A challenge is how kingdoms fight each other. They force players to fight rather than using a TNT cannon on offline players. There are three stages to a challenge (which are simply explained to the player within that moment of the challenge)
1 - Waiting to be accepted - The defender is taxed at a linear rate until they accept the challenge or until they run out of money. (Time to prepare)
2 - Accepted, but both sides not online - If both sides fail to join at the same time then the attackers can only win if they were online 70% MORE than the defenders. This will rarely happen since there is a command to check the average times when a kingdom or player is online)
3 - FIGHTING - A scoreboard will appear for all kingdom members. They can teleport to the challenge and fight. Keep inventory is on ONLY during the challenge. This allows a player who has offline members to return to the fight and act like his other members. However, if you die and lose your inventory will be lost in the end.

Application form:
Please note that a Discord account is required.
Position of Interest:
Real Name [First]:
Age [Required]:
IGN:
Discord Username:
Amount of Time you can Dedicate:
Timezone:
Skype [Required]:
Maturity Level (1-10):
Responsibility Level (1-10):
Honesty Level (1-10):
Previous Experience:
About Yourself:
Why Should you be chosen:
-----------------------------------------

Example Situations(Optional):
What steps would you take to deal with a "Spammer"

How would you deal with Abuse by a Subordinate?

How would you deal with Abuse by a Superior?

You find something out of the ordinary, what do you do?

What steps would you take to deal with a "Hacker"

What permissions do you believe your position should have?
iOniic
Level 1 : New Explorer