The Legend of Aversus [Looking for Staff] [Apply Now!]

Artemis Acedia's Avatar Artemis Acedia5/11/13 4:58 pm
5/14/2013 9:13 pm
Benyboy3000's Avatar Benyboy3000

Welcome to the Recruiting Thread for The Legend of Aversus
Everything that you see below is highly under construction, and we need your help to see it to reality. We are looking for talented builders, coders, writers, musicians, youtubers, texture artists, artists, skinners, and many more.

If you join The Legend of Aversus Development Team, you will be working with some of the best builders in the Minecraft community, such as Emosnail, [Colors], NiTeStalkrr, Elvengarda, theVoid1313, Schnogot, Tecno_ and many others! As a builder, you start out as a low rank and you can work your way up by doing things such as helping out in the building of the server, being an active person in the chat, or just helping out in general! Some of the abilities you’ll be able to earn on the server include things like WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, WorldPainter, and a few other little secrets.

Future Features
In the multiverse known as Aversus, We give players the absolute best experience by blending together some of the best aspects of other Minecraft Servers and RPGs, while merging them with our own original ideas and enhancing them with our exclusive custom content and plugins. Our server is creating something new and special, and instead of having just one or two static worlds under our belt, we have a huge universe of different worlds of varying themes, sizes, mobs, items, weapons, quests, NPCs and more!

Other features include:
Thousands of custom blocks, items, weapons, mobs, and NPCs to interact with
Our own special version of Willpack made by William Malo, (A fellow team member!)
A beautiful and dynamic questline with multiple endings and ways to play
An increasingly large amount of races and classes
A specially coded plugin for Parties, Guilds, and Guild Alliances in the server
100+ Slots
An innovative leveling, class, and skill system
Massive server-wide events
And the ability for players to affect the questline itself.

Our Awesome Server Trailer
TBA

The lore for our server is quite different, as each and every world has its own personalized plotline. All the plotlines get intertwined though, whether they share certain aspects such as friendships, relationships, or maybe even the city around them.
Click to reveal
Sorry, removed for stealing issues :/

Eligeria -The Land of Balance-
Click to reveal

Thanatos -The Valley of Confliction-
Click to reveal

Anaphoria -The Land of the Rising Mountains-
Click to reveal

Demonstro -The Theater of Darkness-
Click to reveal

The staff of The Legend of Aversus is looking for some of the most talented and creative people out there, to bring these ideas to life and to make them even better than they are now. Apply now, and get a response within a few hours!
Click to reveal
Name:

In Game Name:

Skype Name:

Time Zone(Or location):

What job are you applying for?(Choose up to 3):
(Choices:
Builder- Structural
Builder- Organic
Terraformer
Plot Writer
Quest Writer
Dungeon Scripter
Texture Artist
Concept Artist
Animator
Sound Engineer
Plugin Developer
Website Developer
Gameplay Mechanic (Helps configure things)
Sponsor
Other(Please specify))

Why do you want to join?:

What have you done in the past? What are your skills? (Proof please):

Click to reveal
By applying, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Spoiler:
If you are on another server team, please let us know beforehand
You are to abide by our set rules, and do things according to the written guidelines
You are NOT to share/copy/release any content from our community’s assets, without express permission from a head of staff or administrator.
You will not discriminate by religion, culture, race, sex, age or sexual orientation.
Any actions that are ill intended and/or harmful to the server or its players will result in appropriate punishment.
Any copyrighted items used, have all credit given where it is due, and we have permission to use said items.
You must be a team player, work well with others and be able to follow directions from your superiors.
You must agree that the administrators/managers have the right to remove you for any reason if they feel you can not cope within the team.
You should be able to create and share creations with a large group and be able to cope with people and their critique properly.
If you are to leave for vacation or will be offline for a long period of time, contact a head of staff or administrator.
Artemis Acedia
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Benyboy3000
05/14/2013 9:13 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Caveman
Name: Ben

In Game Name: Benyboy3000

Skype Name: benyboy3000 (nocaps)

Time Zone(Or location): Pacific West, USA

(Choices:
Builder- Structural
Builder- Organic
Terraformer
Plot Writer
Quest Writer
Dungeon Scripter
Texture Artist
Concept Artist
Animator
Sound Engineer
Plugin Developer[X]
Website Developer[X]
Gameplay Mechanic (Helps configure things)[X]
Sponsor
Other(Please specify))

Why do you want to join?: Its been a while since I've seen a server that makes things look good, and I think you guys know what you are doing!

What have you done in the past? What are your skills? (Proof please): Ok, first I can't show you evidence of my plugins skills, but i know how to use YML right, and fix many problems, as a website this used to be my old server, and is very simple, but I could make a much more complex one!(http://www.nationpvp.org)
Artemis Acedia
05/14/2013 8:50 pm
Shapes, could you please use the form on the OP? It would let me get to know you a little better.
oShapeso
05/14/2013 7:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I am 15, nearly 16 years old. However due to my professionalism it would be hard to believe. I live in the Midwest US, but with summer coming up timezones are irrelevant based on the hours I'm willing to work.

most of my experience falls under building, story-writing, PR, and general decision making. I am more than confident I will be a major aid to the server. I am a creative, complex and outgoing individual. I am not afraid to push limits and perform well beyond my call of duty, as a leader or as a member of a team, I strive and strive together with those I work along side.

My Skype name is chazdpatterson. I would like to converse personally as soon as possible.

Cheers!

~shapes
Artemis Acedia
05/13/2013 5:03 pm
Anyone else? Pictures coming later tonight
Elvengarda
05/13/2013 1:06 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Bump
Me is builder
Artemis Acedia
05/12/2013 8:29 pm
TheOneAndOnlyProdigysnip

Congrats, you're accepted!

It would be nice if you had more proof of your work, but that's fine. I would like to talk to you a bit more on Skype if possible. I will be adding you soon.
PacoDelTaco
05/12/2013 8:13 pm
What an absolutely fantabulous server!
I am proud to be a member.
TheOneAndOnlyProdigy
05/12/2013 8:12 pm
Name: William

In Game Name: Spazking1220

Skype Name:i4mthew4lru5(My friends owns a teamspeak server that we can talk on too)

Time Zone(Or location): CST Chicago

(Choices:
Builder- Structural
Builder- Organic
Terraformer
Plot Writer
Quest Writer
Dungeon Scripter
Texture Artist
Concept Artist
Animator
Sound Engineer
Plugin Developer
Website Developer
Gameplay Mechanic (Helps configure things)
Administrator/Moderator
Manager
Sponsor
Other: WikiWriter -I would write wikis for the server.

Why do you want to join?:
I want to join, because I think that I can bring a lot to the table, with my prior experiences with running servers and I really want to help you guys build a great community and server.
What have you done in the past? What are your skills? (Proof please):
I do have a lot of moderating experiences, mainly on RPG servers. All the servers I have moderating on or been staff have sadly shut down, but I will tell them to you anyways. Shattered Mines, Hero Saga, Broken Nations and Tharcraft. I know how to handle a large group of people in mainly any situation. I tend to be on the more stricter side. I've been moderating servers in-game more pretty much my whole experience on minecraft. My best quality though, is Moderating the forums and writing wiki's. I've am highly talented in writing wikis for any subject, I don't have any past work to show you, but I can assure you that I'm the man for the job. I will spend most of my time on the forums managing it and typing up wikis. I also can help players in-game as well. I love taking on hard challenges and have a great personality that people will grow to love.
theVoid1313
05/12/2013 8:09 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Wizard
Apply now or darkness will currupt you!
Artemis Acedia
05/12/2013 3:45 pm
Images coming soon! Feel free to apply, I will respond asap
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com