Awesome Minecraft Server Needing Staff and Developers!

Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni12/16/15 2:29 am
12/17/2015 12:19 am
Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni
Please read before you start applying!

About the Server
Well our server is quite unique, We are a survival server with special plugins! Well that is what we are trying to get! We need developers so you can help us make the plugins, And we need Staff to keep the hackers away!

About the Owner
I am a 15 year old, My name is Jeff, (Not a jump street reference) And I would like everyone to have a chance at being staff!

Requirements
You have to be mature!
We do not judge anyone by their age! Have a good application and we will consider!
You will need to have Skype!
And a microphone!
And you must be ready for an interview as I will interview you via Skype!

If you are good you will be Mod or Admin!

Warning:
Rules Regarding Your Application:
Doing any of the things listed below will have your application instantly declined
Plagarism
If you in anyway copy something from an application made by another player, your application will be declined, and you can't make a new one for a long time.

Lying In Your Application
If we find out that you lie about something in your application, we will decline it, and we do know the difference between lying and a typo.

Not Following The Correct Template
If you don't follow the template we have for Applications, it will be declined. We have made that template for a reason, so we want you to follow it.

Making An Eyesore
If your application has a terrible layout, which could be the overuse of colours, text-size and bold. We will decline it. We want you to take your application seriously and not just rush things, and make something that will catch ones attention. You are still allowed to use colours, bold and the other text editors, but use them moderately.
Application Format!
Name:
How are you qualified for this position?:
Why should you be picked over somebody else?:
Why do you want this position?:
Anything else you want to add?: Please add!
Piggaroni
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2015 12:19 am
Piggaroni
Bump!
12/16/2015 10:23 pm
Piggaroni
bump
12/16/2015 8:14 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
Terzain
Applying for Developer Position:

Name: Stephen
IGN: Stephen16
What makes you stand out? I'm a experienced in the Server Field, i have managed many of my own servers in which a few have been successful although no longer running. I'm a plugin developer so i would be able to help with creating custom plugins for the server. I can handle all the configs, bungeecord etc. Anything technicial i will be able to help with.
How are you qualified for this position?: I studied Java for about a year and a half and i also have some examples of some android programming for a application i made when i was in school.
Why should you be picked over somebody else?: I have alot of expierience in this field and you would be more than satisfied from my work.
Why do you want this position?: Recently i have alot of free time on my hands, and i love anything to do with Computers such as programming for example and Minecraft implements what i like, hence why i am applying for this position.
Anything else you want to add?: Please add!

I do not have anything further to add, although if you have any questions for me i will take those on-board.
12/16/2015 9:22 pm
Piggaroni
Contacted On Skype!
12/16/2015 7:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
gresrbserbesrgesy
I can do a interview but on laptop. Tomorrow though cannot do today.
12/16/2015 7:51 am
gresrbserbesrgesy
Oh fine
12/16/2015 7:48 am
Piggaroni
Bump! Both of you denied!
We need to interview you so you must have a microphone
12/16/2015 7:43 am
gresrbserbesrgesy
Name: My in real name is Pranadh. I know my name sounds weird

Skype: My skype name is kannankewl. I mostly never use it but i can if you want to add me and want to talk. Also I can only msg because i have no mic Sorry

IGN: ToroVoro.

Age: 9 and I am sorry for being such a low/small age for a staff or player for the server. If there a a age limit then I understand. Also I am mature at all times.

What makes you stand out?: I have experience on many servers so I have been Administrator on 3 servers, Moderator on 2 servers and Helper or 4 or 3 servers.

How are you qualified for this position?: I have been Owner 2 times without owning the server but one shut down and the other one is still up. I have been Co-Owner 1 time but the server shutdown. Also I am active so that is another reason why I am qualified.

Why should you be picked over somebody else?: I should be picked over another person because I am active, I am mature and also my experience that I have is a reason of why I should be picked over a person. But another reason also is because I like helping and I can help anyone that needs help on the server or anywhere!

Why do you want this position?: I want this position(Administrator but my back-up staff rank will be Moderator) because I think I will enjoy your server also I will like to help, moderate and administrate your server and I am active so if maybe you are not on then maybe I may be on so I can take over and be in charge for the time if i am allowed

Anything else you want to add?: Thanks for reading for apply, please take your time and I hope I get to join and have staff on your survival server
12/16/2015 5:32 am
acermac
Application Format!
Name: Jack
Skype: Acer.mac2 . I do not have a mic at this moment but you could add me on Skype and I could just write it back.
IGN: acermac
What makes you stand out? I have experience in being a helper on servers. I have been a helper on 3 servers and admin on another.
How are you qualified for this position?: I am qualified in a sense I have experience I take my job seriously and I don't mess around I just get on with what needs doing.
Why should you be picked over somebody else?: I think you should pick me over other people due to my experience,mature activeness and how I take my job so seriously I love to small servers as they are better then bigger ones more fairness. I strive to help servers.
Why do you want this position?: I would like to become a Helper because, Of like I said above that I love to help I am active. I can do most jobs I needed. I can help people if they needed. One of my past helper job was on a mini games Server. I made the Lobbys for them and helped out around the place.
Anything else you want to add?: Thank you for reading my application I hope you take the decision wisely. I just want to help your server as much as I can. Thank you,

Written By AcerMac
12/16/2015 4:52 am
dman1994
Name: David
IGN:dman1949

What makes you stand out? I wanna be a Pokémon Master lol.. What makes me stand out pretty much nothing, pretty much everyone knows everything about Minecraft.

How are you qualified for this position?: what makes me qualified well I've been a moderator, Admin and a Co-Owner on other servers which are no longer running due to the owners not paying the bill XD. I've helped out with using plugins and know most of the plugins,

Why should you be picked over somebody else?: Honestly there are probably a lot more people that are better than me, but if u do pick me I'd be willing to help in anyway I possibly could

Why do you want this position?: I just like to help and I like to be a part of something
Anything else you want to add?: I really like to be a Pokémon Master lol

thank you for taking the time to read this
also I do have a mic
12/16/2015 5:01 am
Piggaroni
DENIED
12/16/2015 4:13 am
Piggaroni
Bump Again
12/16/2015 3:38 am
Piggaroni
Bump
12/16/2015 3:07 am
gresrbserbesrgesy
Can I apply with reply?
12/16/2015 3:05 am
Piggaroni
Then I am sorry
12/16/2015 3:02 am
gresrbserbesrgesy
I can do all of that but I have no mic
12/16/2015 2:54 am
Piggaroni
Bump
12/16/2015 2:30 am
Piggaroni
If you are a developer send me your skype!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome