Awesome PvP Servers That Allow Cracked Minecraft Users!

RazorZz's Avatar RazorZz9/21/12 11:44 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 1
9/28/2012 5:32 am
RazorZz's Avatar RazorZz
Hey guys and gals, just bringing a list of PvP servers that allow cracked minecraft users!

Firstly i would like to point out that some of these may be mainly PvP and some may have PvP seperate, but overall, they will be listed because of how amazing i think they are, also by going on these servers, not only will you have a great experience, but it also has a benefit in it for me.

Ok so now thats all sorted, below will be the list of servers that i think are worthy of being listed, servers listed will not only have great staff, but also will have a nice enviroment where everyone can get along (most of the time, remember some people arnt nice in PvP server XD), all i ask is that if you intend to visit these servers, please dont just judge the servers from first apperance, since i actually played on these servers for quite some time before bringing them to you.

Also feel free to post a server that you think should be added onto the list, be sure to include the ip in the post, and on a couple of these servers i am admin, so if you see 'RazorZz' ingame be sure to let me know you came from this forum, one last thing, i will put a brief description of why i choose the server and why i think its awesome!

Enjoy!

:- Awesome PvP Servers -:

1. UltraCrafting : mc.ultracrafting.net:25566

I chose UltraCrafting as my first pick since i have been playing on this server for nearly one year now, i have become 'emotionally' attached to the server and its wonderful staff (including me ^^), It's a mix of PvP and Survival, this server has died down alot since a massive amount of downtime a while ago and it needs to be restored to how it originally was. (Meaning the server maybe empty at some stages, please spread this ip around <3)

2. Oesis Minecraft : 64.31.40.34:25574

Oesis minecraft is my second pick as it offers a variety of things, again with wonderful staff that joke around and have fun, it has PvP and you can build your own town with plots and make a community, when you have finished making your town, an admin will happily set a warp and protect it from griefers, unlike normal PvP servers, the community is great and everyone is nice.

3. DeadCraft : Deadcraft.uk.to

After a tough decision between DeadCraft and DarkRaider i chose DeadCraft as my third pick, DeadCraft is a Survival/PvP server that has alot to offer, At spawn you have a number of options to choose from, there are 4 buttons that lead you to a different place, each button is decorated with blocks from its appropriate destination, there is also a maze which is very fun, also running on the server is Hunger Games, running the 2nd map.

4. Dark Raider : 70.34.195.197:25565

Dark Raider is fourth on my list, Dark Raider fell short of third as it lacked a bit of 'zazz' as you may call it, the server is very nice and is a great PvP experience with some very good PvP'rs, but it was missing a sort of attention grabber that would make you want to stay when you first join, once you begin to play and meet players you feel more 'at home', i reccomend this server to anyone looking for a decent PvP fight.

*More servers will be added at a later date (depending on how well this forum goes).
RazorZz
Level 1 : New Miner