Awesome server, needs staff!

Swordsman's Avatar Swordsman9/5/13 6:32 pm
9/6/2013 9:04 am
Swordsman's Avatar Swordsman
Hey there its Swordsman, and I am in need of some mature staff! Heres a sample app.

Application:

Skype: Pm me, or post here, its ok if you don't have one, we have mumble.

Reason for applying:

Staff position: Mod/ or Admin, you will become a mod before Admin.

Knowledge prerequisites: Good at World edit, can create various sign shops, Y/N.

What will you bring to the server:

Past experience: Optional

GL Everyone
Swordsman
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/06/2013 9:04 am
Swordsman
I have chosen some people already, however do not delete your post, cause I may consider you in the future, and contact you then. Good day,
09/05/2013 10:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Heroic_Comrade
How Do We Know If We Were Chosen Sir?
09/05/2013 10:04 pm
Swordsman
Closing recruitment.
09/06/2013 12:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ghost_blytz1337
So who is chosen Swordsman?
09/05/2013 7:37 pm
ghost_blytz1337
Name (in game name): sthg

Name (irl): Peter

Position: Admin

Knowledge: parkour creator and past experience with redstone and command blocks, allowing to make some team minigames

Past Experience: Mod on several servers

If you need my skype: ghostblytz
09/05/2013 7:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
LegionPride

Reason for applying: I believe i could really help your server grow to its full potential and develop the server community so the players and staff have a better experience on the server. I can handle any challenge you give me, and i will do it without hesitation. I think that i am very capable when it comes to handling staff positions. I am a good builder, but not so much with red stone. I am very good with World edit, and i can manage my way around most plugins. I am a very responsible and honest person, and i am good in any position that you put me in.

Staff position: Admin

Knowledge prerequisites: I am very skilled with world edit, i know how to create various types of signs, very good with essentials, also can use rollback quite well, and worldguard as well. Also if i dont know how to use something im a fast learner.

What will you bring to the server: I will help the server grow as a community and make sure that all the players and staff have a good time on the server. I will help anyone who has a problem and resolve any and all conflicts between staff and players or players and players.

Past experience: I have been a moderator 6 times, Admin 8, and head admin twice. The admin and head admin roles all included me being operator, so i am very familiar with that rank and all the responsibilities and commands that come along with it. I have been playing mine craft for about two years and i have spent most of that time on multiplayer servers. Since then i have learned many things, including how to operate a lot of plugins and a lot of different commands for them.

Thanks for reading!

Kiwi
09/05/2013 7:11 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
Gwasbed
Name: Boomdrone

Reason for applying: I want to help this server grow and make it a place for fun .

Staff position: mod

Knowledge prerequisites: I am ok with building

What will you bring to the server: I will bring my skill in the art of mod lol, i will bring my maturity, niceness, and responsibilities.

Past experience: been mod on several small servers like this, not very detailed afterward.
09/05/2013 7:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
AzuuLIsBluu

Reason for applying: I really love helping people on servers, it's a fun thing to me. I believe I can help anyone on the server the best I could. I also like to watch out for hackers on the server also, I can handle a problem from 1-10 it would be an 8 - 8.5. I like getting to know new people so yep.

Staff position: I really like moderator, I'm not too good with admin... I don't like all that "power" as you could say.

Knowledge prerequisites: I'm pretty good with shop signs and stuff. If you're looking for like pixel art also I'm pretty good at that also.

What will you bring to the server: Fun, help, loyalty, trustworthiness. I will try my best to donate what I can to the server.

Past experience: I've been a moderator on 3 servers and admin on 2. I'm active on one right now if you want to check it out (184.164.128.114:30122) do /warp staffwall (my ign is AquaAzuuL)
09/05/2013 7:00 pm
xGamerBoy
Application:

Reason for applying: Like to work with servers and help others

Staff position: Mod

Knowledge prerequisites: A little

What will you bring to the server: I am a pretty good builder. I will help with anything you need.

Past experience: Helped build spawn on other server and i was admin a few times
09/05/2013 6:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Heroic_Comrade
Application:

Reason for applying: I Can Offer Effective and Efficient Work As a Staff Member.

Staff position: Either Mod Or Admin Will Work For Me. I Would Love To Work To Admin Either Way!

Knowledge prerequisites: I'm Great With WorldEdit! And I Have Experience With SignShop.
What will you bring to the server: Members, Advertisement On PMC, Donations, Promotion Of The Server All Over The Internet.

Past experience: I've Owned a Server Before As Well As Admin On Another Server. The Reason I only listed 2 servers is because I only play on 2 servers at one time. More Then That Shows That You Can't Commit In My Opinion!
09/05/2013 6:40 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior
Jag236_MC

Reason for applying: I Am Applying Because I need A Good Server To Go On For A While And This Sounds Like the Right One

Staff position: Mod

Knowledge prerequisites: I am Good At essentials and Am really Good At Groupmanager And Worldedit And Also SignShop

What will you bring to the server: I Can Bring Plugin Knowledge And Players

Past experience: I Am Co-Owner On A Server And Head Admin And Mod on 2
09/05/2013 6:35 pm
Swordsman
Oh also post if its possible for you to bring more players. Nothing but aholes have joined the server lol.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome