BaconCraft Server Applean of Removal

AussieBacom's Avatar AussieBacom3/25/11 8:25 am
1 emeralds 232 7
3/25/2011 2:01 pm
kacboy's Avatar kacboy
We were hear first, we have had our name for 2 years, and now we are getting mocked by another server called baconcraft. This is ridiculous.

On the server list here we are further down = we were here first, check the date of my posts and join dates.

If admin needs ill show them some records on our old website @ x360usb and show them the links to the server.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, WE SPENT MONEY ON OUR SERVER, THEY DIDNT!
All of my staff think they can go ballistic, aswell

I was framed on DEATH_LORD_77 as i have given out the cradentials and a list of servers that they should try. Further my name is AussieBacom, noy DEATH_LORD_77 in this after my giveaway on the website XboxMB.

All of this should be enuf to convince you that this is ridiculous. + Soz for any spelling as my spell checker is stuffed.
AussieBacom
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/25/2011 10:13 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
I am in agreement with ML32. Join forces and together you can rule the galaxy. Have a combined group and do as he says with listing one as a creative server and 1 as a survival server. Anyway, I don't see much in the way of additional points that can be made so this topic is locked. PM me if you have something else to say and please PM me with the names of the admins of your baconcraft server (with the survival/creative focus listed) that have signed up for PMC and will will facilitate the exchange to an open discussion on private messages. During this exchange just make sure that the global moderators item is clicked on the private messages and we will get the messages as well to follow the talks diplomatically. Thank you for the cooperation.
03/25/2011 9:05 am
Level 74 : Legendary Spleefer
three_two
Well, hopefully it works out. I noticed both servers have very different sets of rules, one more freebuild/creative and the other more survival based. Maybe an adjustment of both listings on PMC, one BaconCraft Creative the other BaconCraft Survival or something on that order. Just friendly suggestions, I have yet to visit either server and I don't want to ruffle feathers, I'd hate to get beat up when I get there
03/25/2011 8:51 am
Level 74 : Legendary Spleefer
three_two
You guys need to relax, unless you actually own a copyright or TM on BaconCraft (you can't just say you have copyright, it costs money, there's paperwork) There's really nothing you can do about it. It would be a shame if PMC admins took action on this issue, there's no rules on naming your submissions that I'm aware of. It would have been better if instead of immediately raging and blasting this issue in comments and forums, you would have contacted the admins of the other BaconCraft privately and worked it out. Who knows, maybe you could have worked together to bring PMC members to both servers.
03/25/2011 8:54 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
AussieBacom
I did, and they did nothing about it, he said that hell jsut leave it as it is. How helpful
03/25/2011 2:01 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
kacboy
What am I supposed to do!? I saw no reason to delete the other. I didn't know you were around longer either. The newest BaconCraft changed theirs to 'The Original' now so just tell 'em to change it and make yours 'The Original' or something.

Zars idea is the best.
03/25/2011 8:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CumiCumiAlpaca
Alpaca here to help stand up for this outrageous take off.

The 2nd server of baconcraft was here last, and they are jsut basking in our fame, i go back b 4 it was even called baconcraft and that was about 2 years ago, this is ridiculous and should be put to an end.

Aswell i was told about the framed post of DEATH_LORD_77, he gave his account away on xboxmb and actually told people about that server, instead with him being nice you decide to have a go at him, thats ridiculous.

Admin Please put a stop to this, its jsut not rite.
03/25/2011 8:31 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Pony
AES
I am a owner, AES of Baconcraft

We have had our name for quite some time now, I know that the server owner of the "baconcraft" was on our server. Without us knowing that he was taking our ideas. Now with that said we went and the server and left a note stating if they don't change there name, we would bring this subject up with the forum admins. After that I went to sleep. I woke up and went on the original baconcraft and we got griefed pretty bad. So we said ".... THIS" now were here bringing this discussion up on the forums.

- AES.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome