◄ BanishedCraft ► Needs a Functioning Staff Team

BanishedCraft's Avatar BanishedCraft4/30/12 5:42 pm
5/28/2012 3:40 pm
BanishedCraft's Avatar BanishedCraft

BanishedCraft is a server operating on the most dedicated spec. The server will be a Faction/PvP server.

We are live already and need a fully functional team. More information about the server will be given upon the acceptance of an application.

Website - http://banishedcraft.enjin.com/

STAFF PLACEMENTS:

- Admin: 1/2
Requires extensive knowledge with common plugins and capability to adapt and learn new plugin commands. To be able to deal with situations and disputes among members. Also, to be able to

- Mod: 1/3
Requires past experience along with basic knowledge with common plugins and commands. And people skills with, and to be able to deal with situations and disputes among members.

- Guide: 1/2
Requires some experience. This position allows you to kick/mute members and receive helpop requests.

APPLICATION:

Positition:
Do you meet the requirements:
Previous experience:
How often can be be online per day:
How dedicated would you be fo the server to progress:
How long have you played minecraft:
Are you good with plugins?:
How creative are you on a scale of 1 to 10:
Will you be active on the fourms?:
IGN:

(Admin) What would you do if the server were to crash:
(Mod) How would you handle the following:
Spammer:
Griefer:
Abusive member:

IF YOU WANNA APPLY FOR THE BUILD TEAM CHECK THIS OUT http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post787488.html#p787488

*Only answer the (bracketed) position question that you are applying for. Remove the others.
BanishedCraft
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2012 3:40 pm
BanishedCraft
Bump
05/01/2012 5:04 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
Frostburn
I own a server which I never use because non my friends come on so I don't run it anymore and I spend more time on servers

I am trying to say I have HAD a past expirence which is why I am applying for it
05/01/2012 5:09 pm
BanishedCraft
You don't even have a mic :/
05/01/2012 5:20 pm
Frostburn
Edit Wait sorry I have a mic but its of an iPad 2 does that count my friends tell me its good quality
05/01/2012 5:02 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
slanguser123
I'm mature. I don't act like a baby. I help out other servers I promise I won't let you down. Just one chance
05/01/2012 4:46 pm
slanguser123
Positition: mod or admin
Do you meet the requirements: 100%
Previous experience: Admin on 5 servers, op on 2, mod on 3.
How often can be be online per day: about 10-15 hrs daily
How dedicated would you be fo the server to progress: 100% focused
How long have you played minecraft: since alpha
Are you good with plugins?: yes
How creative are you on a scale of 1 to 10: 8.5
Will you be active on the fourms?: mostly
IGN: slanguser123
Clear quality Mic: clear enough to hear me
05/01/2012 4:56 pm
BanishedCraft
Sorry but you are a little to young for staff on server I went people 16+
05/01/2012 4:42 pm
BanishedCraft
nitesh45
BanishedCraft
nitesh45Do you meet the requirements: Yes because I own my own server which I am owner of and I use lots and lots of different plugins and know all commands and I take care if problems calmly and ver ver quickly
Previous experience: I have been admins on lots off different server and I own a bukkit server which I use lot
How often can be be online per day: well I would be for Basicly all day from 4pm
How dedicated would you be fo the server to progress: I love playing on server and I would dedicate a lot of time to that special server
How long have you played minecraft I have started playing from 1.73 and I have always loved the game and red stone and mods
Are you good with plugins?: as I have said I run a bukkit with many many plugins
How creative are you on a scale of 1 to 10: 9
Will you be active on the fourms on minecraft planet I am very very active I go on it everyday
Skype yes:
Clear quality Mic: nope

Admin I would check the log and every one of the files

Anything else ask me

You never said what position you want

Sorry I forgot I wanted to be an admin

Denied sorry you state that you have your own server meaning you will not be dedicated
05/01/2012 3:32 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Nngag
Positition: admin
Do you meet the requirements: yes
Previous experience: i have a private server, co-owner on a server, admin on 9 sevrers mod on 10
How often can be be online per day: 3-4 hours
How dedicated would you be fo the server to progress: SUPERDUPERDUPERDUPER dedicated
How long have you played minecraft: since alpha 1.1
Are you good with plugins?: i'm AMAZING
How creative are you on a scale of 1 to 10: 10
Will you be active on the fourms?: Yes!
IGN: ningag2
Clear quality Mic: yes,
05/01/2012 4:43 pm
BanishedCraft
Denied you state you have your own server and been mod and admin to to many times meaning you rather got banned wasn't dedicated ect.
05/01/2012 3:15 am
Frostburn
BanishedCraft
nitesh45Do you meet the requirements: Yes because I own my own server which I am owner of and I use lots and lots of different plugins and know all commands and I take care if problems calmly and ver ver quickly
Previous experience: I have been admins on lots off different server and I own a bukkit server which I use lot
How often can be be online per day: well I would be for Basicly all day from 4pm
How dedicated would you be fo the server to progress: I love playing on server and I would dedicate a lot of time to that special server
How long have you played minecraft I have started playing from 1.73 and I have always loved the game and red stone and mods
Are you good with plugins?: as I have said I run a bukkit with many many plugins
Will you be active on the fourms on minecraft planet I am very very active I go on it everyday
Skype yes:

Anything else ask me

Sorry I forgot I wanted to be an admin
05/01/2012 12:03 am
BanishedCraft
BanishedCraft FTW
04/30/2012 7:26 pm
BanishedCraft
bump
04/30/2012 7:04 pm
UnDrifted
Yes Thank You May You Update My Status on the forums to site mod and stuff thank you please white list me
04/30/2012 6:57 pm
BanishedCraft
Skype yes:

Anything else ask me

04/30/2012 6:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Dolphin
alkis856
position : admin or builder
username : alkis856

building : (i bought a new pc and i dont have a lot of screenshots )[thi is only waht i have ]

04/30/2012 6:57 pm
BanishedCraft
Please use the format
04/30/2012 6:04 pm
Frostburn
Do you meet the requirements: Yes because I own my own server which I am owner of and I use lots and lots of different plugins and know all commands and I take care if problems calmly and ver ver quickly
Skype yes:
Clear quality Mic: Yes but I sound a bit wierd on it

Admin I would check the log and every one of the files and check for any errors and backup the world

Anything else ask me
04/30/2012 6:02 pm
UnDrifted
Positition: Admin Or Mod Whatever U Think
Do you meet the requirements: Yes Most Certain
Previous experience:I have Been A Admin 11 Times and a Mod 9 Times
How often can be be online per day: Every Single Day
How dedicated would you be fo the server to progress: Most Definitely lol
How long have you played minecraft:Since Infdev
Are you good with plugins?:Yes Not installing them but i know tons of commands for alot of them lol Like World Edit World Gaurd And LogBlock Im Really Good With.
How creative are you on a scale of 1 to 10: 9.5 I love creativity
Will you be active on the fourms?: YES!!! lol I ALREADY AM LOLZ
IGN:krazydudex
Clear quality Mic: i can only type sorry
I hope you like

(Admin) What would you do if the server were to crash:Tell The Owner Right Away...also i would check the log lol
(Mod) How would you handle the following:
Spammer:Temp Ban Him Or Ask him to stop 2 times before ban
Griefer:BAN IMEDIETLY AFTER USING LOGBLOCK
Abusive member: Tell them to stop NOW or ban
(Graphics Team) How often will you be able to make new icons logos and banners when needed?
04/30/2012 6:58 pm
BanishedCraft
Sorry all Staff are required Mics
04/30/2012 5:57 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
Positition: Admin
Do you meet the requirements: Of course!
Previous experience: Have been staff on 34 different servers, so I have tons of experience! I have installed PEX perfectly, dealed with 200 griefers, and know my plugins very well!
How often can be be online per day: Every day for at least 2 hours on weekdays, and 4 hours at least on weekends
How dedicated would you be fo the server to progress: I would always help in every way to bring it to the top! I can really help out, and make it awesome!
How long have you played minecraft: 1.5 Years
Are you good with plugins?: Perfect with them! I know every plugin, and am an expert at them! I am probably the best person with plugins!
How creative are you on a scale of 1 to 10: 9 I love creativity, and NEVER copy anything!
Will you be active on the fourms?: Yes! I love forums, and am really good with them! I have gotten mod on 4 different forums, so I also got experience!
IGN: DaAwesomePwner
Clear quality Mic: No mic... Getting one though

(Admin) What would you do if the server were to crash: I would keep trying to log back in, and would warn/tell you on Skype! And then you would see the problem, and fix it!
04/30/2012 6:58 pm
BanishedCraft
Sorry all Staff are required Mics
04/30/2012 7:00 pm
UnDrifted
Well ok i have one but its a little craky but itll work'
04/30/2012 7:02 pm
BanishedCraft
Ok Accepted as a Mod