BattleCraft Recruiting for New Servers [Admin]

wrathoftheghost's Avatar wrathoftheghost9/13/14 11:45 am
1 emeralds 260 9
9/13/2014 1:16 pm
Joshua_M1's Avatar Joshua_M1
16 or older applicants only.
We are looking for staff members that know what they are doing, mature, and can use voice chat e.g. teamspeak or skype.
Please post your experience, your age, and what you are good at.

Looking mostly for someone who can manage an OP PVP server and the staff with that respectively.

Example Application:
What is your age?
What is your Minecraft username?
What is your Skype/Teamspeak username(s)?
Why have you chosen to become staff on BattleCraft OP Kits PVP?
Are you familiar with plugins, such as world edit, world guard, etc.
Please state the commands to complete a simple task, for example world guarding a house
If you abuse your staff rank, you will be demoted and or banned. Do you understand?
wrathoftheghost
Level 23 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Joshua_M1
09/13/2014 1:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
what is your age?: i would like to keep it secret
whats your minecraft username?: Joshua_M1
whats your skype/teamspeak username: srry i have neither
why have you chosen to become staff on Battlecraft Op kits pvp?: because ive been looking for a good server to join and help out on
are you familiar with plugins such as worldedit?:somewhat yes
please state the commands to complete a simple task, like world guarding a house:
//wand to get a wand,/region flag add to add people and /region flag build deny to have people not build
if you abuse your staff rank, you will be demoted or banned, do u understand?: yes i do
wrathoftheghost
09/13/2014 1:07 pm
Bumping for Joy.
wrathoftheghost
09/13/2014 12:28 pm
I like all these posts, skype me at "wrathoftheghost" for further information.
thespazninja
09/13/2014 12:26 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
What is your age? 15
What is your Minecraft username? thespazninja
What is your Skype/Teamspeak username(s)? thespazninja
Why have you chosen to become staff on BattleCraft OP Kits PVP? Ive been getting bored so i decided to play minecraft again. I have tons of experience of server admin (could name servers if you messaged me) also I know how to prevent ddos and leak of personal information to hackers, also I can help advertise because I own an account with 6k subs on an app
Are you familiar with plugins, such as world edit, world guard, etc. Yes
Please state the commands to complete a simple task, for example world guarding a house
//wand (selectregion) //region claim (with a little practice most of the commands will come back to me)
If you abuse your staff rank, you will be demoted and or banned. Do you understand?
YEs
Admissive
09/13/2014 12:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
What is your age? 16
What is your Minecraft username? Admissivecomic
What is your Skype/Teamspeak username(s)? Admissivecomic
Why have you chosen to become staff on BattleCraft OP Kits PVP? I have choosin to be a staff because I love pvp servers and I want to help out pvp servers by making it fair and fun for everyone to play. I will help enforce the rules to bring good names to the server. i WILL NOT ABUSE my powers. Its a privilege and not a toy. I want to meet new people and have fun while also making sure no hackers, cheaters, get by me.
Are you familiar with plugins, such as world edit, world guard, etc.Yes
Please state the commands to complete a simple task, for example world guarding a house //wand to get a wand /region flag add to add people and /region flag build deny to not have them build
If you abuse your staff rank, you will be demoted and or banned. Do you understand? I understand.
Bobgangster
09/13/2014 12:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
What is your age? 16
What is your Minecraft username? bobgangster101
What is your Skype/Teamspeak username(s)? bobgangster
Why have you chosen to become staff on BattleCraft OP Kits PVP? I just love to help out on servers. I actually find it very fun and i love helping out the noobs. I love buildings things and using all the cool commands.
Are you familiar with plugins, such as world edit, world guard, etc. Yes im very familiar with those plugins. I would actually like to help you somewhat with plugins. Im very good with making ranks and editing the configs. Im learning to make custom plugins right now.
Please state the commands to complete a simple task, for example world guarding a house. You do //wand to get wooden axe. You select top corner then bottom corner. You can also do //expand vert to protect all blocks from bedrock to sky. /region create house. I know how to use the ban and kick and all of that. Tons of other commands i also know.
Yes i understand. I will never abuse my rank.
iiChrome
09/13/2014 12:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
What is your age? I am 13
What is your Minecraft username? Elijahisboss1234
What is your Skype/Teamspeak username(s)? Skype : Elijah.boss99 TeamSpeak: Same as Minecraft ign.
Why have you chosen to become staff on BattleCraft OP Kits PVP? I have been looking for a good server to moderate or become admin on for awhile , and this seems like an awesome server, so it would be cool to help out. I have been admin on 3 servers before, and everyone liked me from how much i'ved helped out the server, and I hope to do the same with yours !
Are you familiar with plugins, such as world edit, world guard, etc.Yes, I am good with almost all commands!
Please state the commands to complete a simple task, for example world guarding a house. To world guard a house you would have to select a region with worldedit,then I would type /region define <name for region> <Then my username>, and I know how to use /kick /ban /jail /mute , etc . And For world edit, you do //wand or //pos1,//pos2 to select a region
If you abuse your staff rank, you will be demoted and or banned. Do you understand? I sure do understand
wrathoftheghost
09/13/2014 12:13 pm
Sounds like a solid post, I'll add you on skype and we can go from there.
derpsa
09/13/2014 12:02 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
What is your age?: im not putting it on the site... ill skype it to you
What is your Minecraft username? mah46124
What is your Skype username(s)? mah46124
Why have you chosen to become staff on BattleCraft OP Kits PVP? I want to be staff somewhere where i can spend my time and have fun with all its members and just have that good feeling that im helping in some way
Are you familiar with plugins, such as world edit, world guard, etc. YES, all of them..
Please state the commands to complete a simple task, for example world guarding a house? for world guarding a house... You would 1st. do //wand to get your wand. Then you would go make the selections for the two points. Third, you would do /rg define (name). Finally You'd do /rg flag (name) build deny.
If you abuse your staff rank, you will be demoted and or banned. Do you understand? I understand that if i abuse i will be demoted or banned :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome