Battling Bridges! ( Need folks for help with testing! <3 )watch_later

prototype464's Avatar prototype46411/6/21 11:13 am history
11/26/2021 6:17 pm
prototype464's Avatar prototype464
What?
Greetings! Me and a friend have created a minigame called "Battling Bridges", a classic Red vs. Blue style event where two teams fight it out on a custom map that has a land bridge between the two teams' bases. Both teams have their own resource mines (logs, hay bales for food, iron and gold ore). There is a diamond mine in the center of the map as well, between the two teams.

Both teams also have their own shop, which players can trade mined iron, gold, and diamonds for gear. Both teams have a nexus block inside of their base, a core that if broken 100 times by the enemy team means a win for them in the event!

How?
This event was completely custom-made and is planned for use in an in-development network I am making. My friend made this minigame in its entirety, I'm just hosting it for him and made some very minor aesthetic changes. In the minigame's entirety, 587 command blocks were manually configured and setup, with 1,582 redstone components.

If you've read this far, you might be interested to hear that this is misleading and we're actually testing a four team version that was just made and the numbers are much larger lmao.

I figured a PMC forum post would be able to get us more folks who could help test, because to put it frankly, we need more people. Keep in mind that this is a TEST event, and there may be more scheduled for later, as there are still minor issues needing to be worked out.

Where?
We've made a dedicated Discord server for this minigame while we run test events for it, you may find the invite for it here:

https://discord.gg/9FptZn6jQc

Information for joining the in-game server / game version being used (Java Edition 1.17.1) will be released via the #important channel.

When?
Today, actually! There is a test event scheduled for 11/6/2021 (today) at 5:00 PM EST, we'd love to see you there! :D
prototype464
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer