BetaUniverse SMP: Accepting Applications! [1.7.3 Beta]

badteria's Avatar badteria1/13/15 5:25 am
1 emeralds 105 1
1/13/2015 7:53 am
xutube's Avatar xutube
Information

BetaUniverse is what I've wanted for a long time. A server on 1.7.3 beta. It is my favorite version and it might be for you too. The server is exactly what it says it is. Vanilla, whitelisted and 1.7.3 beta! To apply just answer the questions below and I will consider accepting you!

Application

Minecraft IGN:

Youtube Channel:

Favorite thing in 1.7.3 beta:

Reason to join:
0Submit
badteria
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xutube
01/13/2015 7:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
hey sorry for not doing your layout but this is my applacation that ive pre made and i think its alot more informative than your layout hope i can join your team soon.

hello please take your time to read and hopefully ill be apart of the staff on your wonderful server.

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Maturity Level
8.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, and do a lot of stupid things but at the same time be responsible and make sure it doesn't harm other players, though when the time come's i can be very serious but at the same time very Fair and understanding.

Why should we except you?
I love the mine craft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have recently been admins, moderators and builders of multiple servers across the gaming community in games such as, call of duty modern warfare 3, garrysmod, obviously mine craft, and many others. i personally think i have the skills required to make a good staff member

Any additional info?
I live on an island called bribe, its just off Brisbane witch is located in Australia.

Contact me threw steam: Xutube
or skype, same name
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome